• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

A

A window to the soul

Type my friend:

scollage.jpg

INTJ

T

ThatGirl

I am going to make one of these, because I am exercising my creative side. Brb.

T

ThatGirl

Okak, first I forgot how much I hate collages. Second this is about as far as I got, and complete as this is going to get, I need to go to bed soon. Type away!

rcm4o5.jpg

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
A spate of off-topic posts moved to off-topic posts, and some insults removed.

Sunny Ghost

Out of curiosity, how did you come to that?

Something I noticed, that someone else had noticed and mentioned, is the Ni use of imagery. You have the silhouette of a man in front of the fire. A lot of these are also very Se and perhaps also symbolic, pointing again towards Ni.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Big collage is big!

bbb.jpg