• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]: ISFP 9w8 sx/sp

I knew someone would say I was ISFP because of the food and aesthetic stuff. What can I say? I like my sense of sight and taste (especially). :yes:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I knew someone would say I was ISFP because of the food and aesthetic stuff. What can I say? I like my sense of sight and taste (especially). :yes:

Indeed; typically anything with food or tangible items (and lack of extremely metaphorical items) tends to indicate wither dom or aux Se. :yes:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Indeed; typically anything with food or tangible items (and lack of extremely metaphorical items) tends to indicate wither dom or aux Se. :yes:

Do you think it is easier to be typed as an SP with collages? Or do you think it really indicates that I'm an ISFP? Because I'm torn between INFP and ISFP, though I think Si > Se wins over Se > Ne. :yes:

DJAcclaim

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=14290]DJAcclaim[/MENTION]: ENTP 7w6 sx/so

Nice guess, I kinda think I fit more F than T though and my ennegram usually comes up 7w8 but that wasn't too bad of a guess at all. How did you come to your conclusion?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love this thread, awesome idea :D.

I made one too, holla!

6045175222_ece3c20dd0_z.jpg

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you think it is easier to be typed as an SP with collages? Or do you think it really indicates that I'm an ISFP? Because I'm torn between INFP and ISFP, though I think Si > Se wins over Se > Ne. :yes:

Probably a slight indication of ISFP; N pictures tend to focus much more on abstract things where as S pisctures are more realistic, although I would have also guessed INFP for you based on those pictures as well. Although it is important to remember that typing simply by pictures can only give one an idea of their type, not their definite type, and I'm not all that good at typing via collage (or at all really).

Nice guess, I kinda think I fit more F than T though and my ennegram usually comes up 7w8 but that wasn't too bad of a guess at all. How did you come to your conclusion?

A combination of analysis (music and kissing, with city scape and small group of animals: sx/so; weird bizarness of all the pictures along with the city scape (which can represent possibility and raw potential): Ne; mechanical things like the watch, psychologist, and video games: Ti; seemingly energetic and exciting with a touch of inner security: 7w6) and instinct.

Oh and welcome to the forums :hi:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=10137]Sparrow[/MENTION]: ENFJ 9w1 sx/so

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably a slight indication of ISFP; N pictures tend to focus much more on abstract things where as S pisctures are more realistic

Hm, that makes me wonder... I don't care too much about the abstract or hidden meaning (which is why I doubted INFP in the first place), but at the same time, I am a speculative and inquisitive person and not thrill-seeking.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=10919]Savage Idealist[/MENTION] INFP

[MENTION=9486]gromit[/MENTION] ISFP

[MENTION=9187]Within[/MENTION] INTJ

[MENTION=5857]LunaLuminosity[/MENTION] xNTP

[MENTION=14216]RevlisZero[/MENTION] INFP

[MENTION=8888]CuriousFeeling[/MENTION] ISFJ

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION] INFP

[MENTION=14208]Vizzy[/MENTION] ENFJ

[MENTION=8794]Unkindloving[/MENTION] INFJ

[MENTION=10707]kissmyasthma[/MENTION] ISTP

[MENTION=14290]DJAcclaim[/MENTION] ENTP

[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION] ISFP

[MENTION=10137]Sparrow[/MENTION] ExFJ (I'm honestly picking up Fe dom and Sensing...don't know if it's ESFJ or Fe/Se loop)

[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] xNFP

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=6877]Marmie Dearest[/MENTION]: ESFP 3w2 So/Sx

DJAcclaim

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
elfboy: entp
marmiedearest:isfj

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
[MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION], it might be because of his SX/SP variant. :)

Ooh, good point! :nice:

That's neat. :D I just chose pictures that I liked and I thought looked cool. :devil:

Well, I'd say choosing pics that represent certain aspects of yourself can work better towards signaling us your type. :)

INFP 9w1 so/sx :yes:

Thanks for the feedback! :hug: Though I admit that the 9 so/sx "everyone's friend" thing doesn't quite jive with me. :D

[MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION]: ISFJ 6w5 sp/sx

Thank yo, monsieur. (And happy birthday, again! :newwink:) I hope I didn't exaggerate my anxiety too much, though - it often takes the form of a "search for seclusion", so to speak.

I love this thread, awesome idea :D.

I made one too, holla!

6045175222_ece3c20dd0_z.jpg

ExFJ or ExFP is my best guess, Sparrow. :)

xSFP, methinks.

ENFP 7w8/7w6-8w9-3w4 in some order. :yes:

[MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION] INFP

Hey, aintcha the gal who was saying "You have so much Fe!!!11" a few days ago? :wink:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Also, Haz, I meant I saw a conflicted state in your posts in general, not just your collage.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=6877]Marmie Dearest[/MENTION]: ISFP 6w7 sx/sp
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]: ENFP 8w9 sx/sp

Hm, that makes me wonder... I don't care too much about the abstract or hidden meaning (which is why I doubted INFP in the first place), but at the same time, I am a speculative and inquisitive person and not thrill-seeking.

Well, Ni is usually more abstract and hidden than Ne, so more or less it seems that you don't care much for Ni, in which case INFP is probably a better fit more so than ISFP. :yes:

Thank yo, monsieur. (And happy birthday, again! :newwink:) I hope I didn't exaggerate my anxiety too much, though - it often takes the form of a "search for seclusion", so to speak.

You're welcome :yes: (and thanks :)) No, there wasn't that much in the way of anxiety within your pictures; I also saw elements of security in the pictures that revealed 6ness (Alphonse with the cat, the green balance thingy, the temple, etc.).