User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 572

  1. #81
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    So do you still think I'm truly an INFP because of the incident on the 'Typewatching by Face' thread?
    Yes because you seemed pretty damn oblivious, it almost seems more to me like you have Si because you were "used to" the way your friend looked so you didn't even really notice that the picture of your own friend had been retouched.

    I call Fi/Si loop.

  2. #82
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yes because you seemed pretty damn oblivious, it almost seems more to me like you have Si because you were "used to" the way your friend looked so you didn't even really notice that the picture of your own friend had been retouched.

    I call Fi/Si loop.
    Agreed.

    Do you think there was any particular reason why my pictures were Se-like?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  3. #83
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Agreed.

    Do you think there was any particular reason why my pictures were Se-like?
    Probably because you posted more than one photograph of food and so many nature pictures, which seems Sensor-ish...but honestly you could be in an Fi/Si loop, and I would lean INFP for you, realistically.

    Just like how Viridians collage looks a bit INFP but I tend to feel more that he is ISFJ, because he vibes very similar to Tinker. INFP and ISFJ males can be easy to mix up, it happens, even with famous people...like Michael Cera for example, people tend to bicker over whether he's ISFJ or INFP. It would be easier for me to tell for sure if Viridian was ISFJ in person. I can tell pretty easily in person with ISFJ males.

  4. #84
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Probably because you posted more than one photograph of food and so many nature pictures, which seems Sensor-ish...
    Can the Fi/Si loop make one appear Se-ish?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  5. #85
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Can the Fi/Si loop make one appear Se-ish?
    Only superficially.

    In fact backwards it can do the same...I know an ISTJ who typed as ISFJ for a while because of serious depression and an Si/Fi loop...but it was apparent to anyone actually paying attention that he wasn't Fe AT ALL. Fi was oozing out of him...and so one of my superficial guesses for him was ISFP rather than ISFJ, because ISFJ was absolutely absurd.

    But after I got to know him it became clear to me that he typed as ISFJ because of being a strong Si dom, and that his Te was just dormant. He's come out of his depression and his loop, and he now self-types as ISTJ...because I don't think he could possibly be anything else.

    If he's ISFJ, I'm the fucking Pope.

  6. #86
    Senior Member Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    @Elfboy: ENTP or ENTJ

    @Marmie Dearest: ENFP or ESFP

    Hey everyone else, post a collage <3!!!! Fun fun fun .
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

  7. #87
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    @Elfboy: ENTP or ENTJ

    @Marmie Dearest: ENFP or ESFP

    Hey everyone else, post a collage <3!!!! Fun fun fun .
    your collage looks E?FJ and a bizarre combo of 2, 3, 7 and 9
    I agree on my collage looking ENTJ
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  8. #88
    Senior Member Viridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    IsFJ
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Really? Why do you say that?
    Like I've said before, it's more of a general vibe than anything else... Hard to explain. Some of your self-descriptions seem kind of paradoxical, I think...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Probably because you posted more than one photograph of food and so many nature pictures, which seems Sensor-ish...but honestly you could be in an Fi/Si loop, and I would lean INFP for you, realistically.

    Just like how Viridians collage looks a bit INFP but I tend to feel more that he is ISFJ, because he vibes very similar to Tinker. INFP and ISFJ males can be easy to mix up, it happens, even with famous people...like Michael Cera for example, people tend to bicker over whether he's ISFJ or INFP. It would be easier for me to tell for sure if Viridian was ISFJ in person. I can tell pretty easily in person with ISFJ males.
    I'll put up a video someday. I just need to find a webcam and get rid of those braces (my accent is thick enough as it is, dammit!).

  9. #89
    Freaking Ratchet Rail Tracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Any ideas on my type, BR?
    Sorry for the late reply.

    The collage, to me, says 6w5 SX/SP, very much in line with what you have currently.

    I do agree with Elfboy that it says... hmmmm IXFP? The MBTI type is what I am having trouble with.

    I see Star Wars, football, and food. But I also see ideas to go along with these images and landscapes.

    What I see right here is that you are affiliating yourself with groups and ideas.
    Football
    Liberal
    Athiest
    "Anti-hate"
    Empathy
    Star Wars
    Pepsi

  10. #90
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Maybe what should be asked here is what people's motives where when they were creating the collage.

    I can say that while I was making the collage I was concerned about:

    1) It being authentically "me"...things I'm genuinely interested in strongly, or that I feel really reflect my personality, without any pretentiousness or whatever.

    2) Color - is there too much black and white? This needs to be moved so it doesn't look so unbalanced in that spot.

    3) Are some of these pictures "interesting"? Are there too many pictures of people? I also want non-human objects to represent me.

    4) I also made sure to insert a photograph of myself and of someone who is important to me.

    Motive might help determine type better than the objects themselves, while I would say an overall style is going to look a certain way. Curious Feelings heightened sense of aesthetic order struck me as much more Si than Ni. I didn't see a lot of Ni conceptual stuff, though she very well be INFJ, I don't know.

Similar Threads

  1. How would you type me as a child?
    By Kiddo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:14 PM
  2. Can you type me by a collage? I'm lost...
    By Plush Cat in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 05:53 PM
  3. Enneagram-type me!
    By Haphazard in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:41 PM
  4. Type Me (New and Improved With Marmite Flavour!)
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 12:46 AM
  5. First post- please help type me!
    By Annuit Coeptis in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO