User Tag List

First 5455354555657 Last

Results 541 to 550 of 572

  1. #541
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Perhaps I'm an ISFP in denial. :/
    You definitely seem to be an Fi dom, I wouldn't dispute you being an FP, that's for sure. I think instead of asking people to type you via collages perhaps you should read descriptions and other information to decide.

    I didn't even consider ISFP at first but I read this and said omg this is me . I also realized on Best Fit that the ENFP description sounded more than a little too fruity, and that a cross between ESFP and ISFP are what appealed to me, as being "me."

    When I actually read Keirsey's PUMII (the book) I realized how much I liked the Artisan temperament versus feeling a little uncomfortable with the Idealist temperament. However, I don't prefer his system, overall.

    Other clues: on Dario Nardi's neuroscience of personality I picked the brain areas that correlate to Fi dom, and realized that I respond more quickly and react more quickly like Fi/Se, rather than the Fi/Ne deep listener.

    There are systems, like Jung's original diagnostic tool of neuroticism where I'd say I'm ES(F) - Cultural Realist with Ni neuroses, and I'm up in the air on Beebe's 8 function model in being Se or Fi dom...but point being, I realized I'm an Se type, not an Ne type.

    I love facts, and I use those facts to move to theory. I'm not entirely sure why I didn't realize this in the beginning and had to go around to my ass to get to my elbow.

    I could also only be told "you use so much Te" for so long before I realized they meant Se.

    P.S. I still think you're a 9w1

  2. #542
    Senior Member Presumptuous Pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Well I'm at least certain that I'm an Fi dom, but for some reason I can pinpoint whether I'm more Se/Ni or Ne/Si. True the 'daydreaming' aspect would suggest INFP, but ISFP's do have Ni as tert (and in my case could be strongly developed tert), and I actually tend to be rather hedonistic and leisurely.
    Well my ISFP friend has a badass Ni and she is still not as much as a daydreamer. But on the other hand she is hedonistic and lazy ass. Ill tel you how i see her Se - she often looks at things saying how beautiful they are, she can look in smth for hours and admire - enjoy the beauty - just that. She is a visual person - enjoys nature and beautiful things make her eyes glow. Her Ni is when she very often has "aha" moments - and she is introspective as hell.
    I am as you see INFP. How do i know i am Ne and Si? I have that famous dual between new things and old things. "This leads to the classic Ne vs. Si battle: Ne wants to try something new just for the sake of doing something different and finding something interesting; Si wants to stick to what we've done before because its vivid memories of direct experience allow us to relate the new information to that past information we've already absorbed."
    also i can come across as a bit random and i associations driven. But i am not as random as Ne dom. I have thoughts a bit random but in conversation i am more focused.
    So for you we have Fi _ _ Te - depends on what you decide
    Thrills happen for awesome reasons, shit happens for shitty reason. So don't pay attention on stuff which happen for shitty reasons, but on ones which happen for awesome reasons. I'm an awesome reason.

  3. #543
    Senior Member Viridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    IsFJ
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Ah. Unfortunately however it would seem that site has been blocked from my family computer. I will have to wait until the day where I aquire a laptop computer of my own before venturing to the depths of hell to witness pictures of cute anime girls.
    Be careful, SI - I've heard... things about 4chan. Bad, bad things.




    /no good with collages
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

  4. #544
    Senior Member UniqueMixture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    Posts
    3,036

    Default

    @Savageidealist yeah 4chan is full of hentai, pictures of people who commited suicide, furry porn, beastiality, etc It's a lovely place really and you should visit sometime
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

  5. #545
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Perhaps I'm an ISFP in denial. :/
    Maybe? Don't take the collage typing to seriously though; it's not really meant as a precise means of concrete typing, rather it was a fun excerise that could yeild insightful results.

    Quote Originally Posted by Presumptuous Pepper View Post
    Well my ISFP friend has a badass Ni and she is still not as much as a daydreamer. But on the other hand she is hedonistic and lazy ass. Ill tel you how i see her Se - she often looks at things saying how beautiful they are, she can look in smth for hours and admire - enjoy the beauty - just that. She is a visual person - enjoys nature and beautiful things make her eyes glow. Her Ni is when she very often has "aha" moments - and she is introspective as hell.
    I am as you see INFP. How do i know i am Ne and Si? I have that famous dual between new things and old things. "This leads to the classic Ne vs. Si battle: Ne wants to try something new just for the sake of doing something different and finding something interesting; Si wants to stick to what we've done before because its vivid memories of direct experience allow us to relate the new information to that past information we've already absorbed."
    also i can come across as a bit random and i associations driven. But i am not as random as Ne dom. I have thoughts a bit random but in conversation i am more focused.
    So for you we have Fi _ _ Te - depends on what you decide
    Hmmm, interesting, what you said about your ISFP friend's Se+Ni and you own Ne+Si, I would far more relate to the Ne+Si dynamic, to a certain degree anyway. But for know I can be certain of Fi_ _Te

    Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Be careful, SI - I've heard... things about 4chan. Bad, bad things.




    /no good with collages
    I've heard how it's bascially the underworld troll haven of the internet. Sounds kinda exciting actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    @Savageidealist yeah 4chan is full of hentai, pictures of people who commited suicide, furry porn, beastiality, etc It's a lovely place really and you should visit sometime
    Sounds . . . exquisite.

  6. #546
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I didn't even consider ISFP at first but I read this and said omg this is me . I also realized on Best Fit that the ENFP description sounded more than a little too fruity, and that a cross between ESFP and ISFP are what appealed to me, as being "me."

    When I actually read Keirsey's PUMII (the book) I realized how much I liked the Artisan temperament versus feeling a little uncomfortable with the Idealist temperament. However, I don't prefer his system, overall.
    Well, I definitely don't relate much to those descriptions. However, on the BestFitType site, I definitely relate about 85% with the INFP description.

    Other clues: on Dario Nardi's neuroscience of personality I picked the brain areas that correlate to Fi dom, and realized that I respond more quickly and react more quickly like Fi/Se, rather than the Fi/Ne deep listener.
    Then I'm definitely more Fi/Ne, because I am a deep listener and I am deliberate.

    I love facts, and I use those facts to move to theory. I'm not entirely sure why I didn't realize this in the beginning and had to go around to my ass to get to my elbow.
    Eh, I'm not really a facts person, so that's one more argument for INFP rather than ISFP. Plus, remember when I had posted that picture of my female friend, and you had commented on it being photoshopped? And how I didn't notice because I just saw the face in a general form rather than part by part and also how I said it was "like I remember", and then I got all defensive about it? That would indicate Ne/Si, with an indication towards possibly being in an Fi/Si loop.

    P.S. I still think you're a 9w1
    Like I said, I misunderstood what you meant by 'reactive'. I am very receptive to those around me, especially my close friends and family. In that sense, I am very reactive, and I am therefore often very sensitive and take things too personally (though, that is not to say that I resent anyone, it's just that I let negative things said about me bother me and get me down). I relate to what skylights said here:

    "This results in your environment playing a huge part in your well-being: especially for a Sexual Six, who will be very attuned to others' energy, your thoughts, moods, and actions will often be based on how someone else has behaved toward you or what someone else thinks of you or how someone else might respond to you - your family, close friends, and significant other in particular. Your mother barking at you in the morning, even on an otherwise good morning, can really upset your mood that day. Your boss asking you to do a little better on a certain project can throw you into a mindstorm of analysis of whether you are good enough at your job and whether you are going to lose your job and how you need to work harder and what you need to do better and whether you should be looking for new jobs and so on. Being a 6, especially with Ne, is being an expert at creating variations on a theme: given one point, you expand to a thousand questions - many of which undermine your sense of personal stability."
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  7. #547
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Well, I definitely don't relate much to those descriptions. However, on the BestFitType site, I definitely relate about 85% with the INFP description.



    Then I'm definitely more Fi/Ne, because I am a deep listener and I am deliberate.



    Eh, I'm not really a facts person, so that's one more argument for INFP rather than ISFP. Plus, remember when I had posted that picture of my female friend, and you had commented on it being photoshopped? And how I didn't notice because I just saw the face in a general form rather than part by part and also how I said it was "like I remember", and then I got all defensive about it? That would indicate Ne/Si, with an indication towards possibly being in an Fi/Si loop.



    Like I said, I misunderstood what you meant by 'reactive'. I am very receptive to those around me, especially my close friends and family. In that sense, I am very reactive, and I am therefore often very sensitive and take things too personally (though, that is not to say that I resent anyone, it's just that I let negative things said about me bother me and get me down). I relate to what skylights said here:
    Yes, "that's how I remember it" does indicate Si.

    Good for you, just being helpful.

  8. #548
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    This is my new one. Compliments of @senza_tema.

    You must now decide what I am to be!


  9. #549
    Senior Member Viridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    IsFJ
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    This is my new one. Compliments of @senza_tema.

    You must now decide what I am to be!

    Some sort of INFx, maybe?
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

  10. #550
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    @ReflecTcelfeR

    INFP 9w1 sx/sp

Similar Threads

  1. How would you type me as a child?
    By Kiddo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:14 PM
  2. Can you type me by a collage? I'm lost...
    By Plush Cat in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 05:53 PM
  3. Enneagram-type me!
    By Haphazard in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:41 PM
  4. Type Me (New and Improved With Marmite Flavour!)
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 12:46 AM
  5. First post- please help type me!
    By Annuit Coeptis in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO