• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Wanted to see how a physical collage would compare, so I made this:

dwnnZbX.jpg

Making real collages is so underrated...

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=30122]Lord Lavender[/MENTION]: 7w8 > 9w1 > 4w3 so/sx
[MENTION=38618]Saturnal Snowqueen[/MENTION]: Amazing real collage. 6w5 > 9w1 > 4w5 sp/so for yours.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As DJ Khaled would say, "Another one."

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Wish I could actually pick apart this collage for you but to be honest, this type of “typing” though interesting to me for sure, seems like a better method in picking apart someone’s identity, both how that person wiews themself and how the analyst views the collage. Further, the analyst could then begin picking apart something of themselves as well. Again, very interesting concept for type analysis, just wanted to throw it out there. Hi btw! :bye:

Edit: I’m taking this thread WAY too seriously aren’t I? Haha

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Wish I could actually pick apart this collage for you but to be honest, this type of “typing” though interesting to me for sure, seems like a better method in picking apart someone’s identity, both how that person wiews themself and how the analyst views the collage. Further, the analyst could then begin picking apart something of themselves as well. Again, very interesting concept for type analysis, just wanted to throw it out there. Hi btw! :bye:

Edit: I’m taking this thread WAY too seriously aren’t I? Haha

[MENTION=40720]Burner[/MENTION] I figure I’ll give this a shot since I don’t yet know you beyond the few posts I’ve seen at this point so take my off the cuff “analysis” with a grain of salt.

I see a bunch of things, but some overarching themes are popping out to me. I’m going strictly off your collage here, not really looking at your self typing, grain of salt, remember this!

But, I see you as a mild analytic, not one to ponder or sit on things for too long, but one nonetheless. You are certainly an independent thinker above all else and take pride in that, but aren’t too flashy or vibrant in that self-confidence, you have nothing to prove. I admire that, btw.

You do care of the greater good, and do take that into consideration within your analysis. The greater good in this sense taking on multiple meaning, of society’s greater good, but to a further extent, humanity, and life in a holistic sense.

You have strength, though also gravitate towards a perceived level of strength which you feel you don’t yet have, you might be a bit too hard on yourself in this regard as others don’t see you lacking in this regard.

Knowledge and wisdom are key for you and you are always striving for more. Again, a quality I greatly admire in people. Do I see you as possessing some purpose for this intellectual growth? Outside of personal gain and satisfying an internal hunger, not much else, not implying there is anything wrong with that but that this drive is completely satisfying on an internal level.

Well there ya go, I had fun with this, hope you enjoyed scanning through my quick read :bye:

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I figure I know the responses I'll get for this one, but I'll ask anyways

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

ENFP

- - - Updated - - -

I figure I know the responses I'll get for this one, but I'll ask anyways

INFJ

- - - Updated - - -

Type them separately or cumualtively if you wish, I just love sharing these.

ESFP

- - - Updated - - -

ISFJ

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted to see how a physical collage would compare, so I made this:

dwnnZbX.jpg

Making real collages is so underrated...

INFP

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

My first inclination is to say so/sp but I am torn between it and sp/sx. Definitely one of those two, definitely contraflow - turning away from/against. I mostly focus on instincts, but this does feel very contraflow 5.

Very interesting collage. I love the raven imagery. Thanks for reposting it!

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My first inclination is to say so/sp but I am torn between it and sp/sx. Definitely one of those two, definitely contraflow - turning away from/against. I mostly focus on instincts, but this does feel very contraflow 5. Very interesting collage. I love the raven imagery. Thanks for reposting it!
So, what wing would you say: w4 or w6? For the record, I've typed myself as a synflow (Sp/So specifically)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, what wing would you say: w4 or w6? For the record, I've typed myself as a synflow (Sp/So specifically)

As far as wing goes, I'm really not sure. Sorry.

yeghor

Amberiat: Being above others, intelligence, power over others, master of elements, predator = ESTP

Lord Lavender: Collage 1 = Abstract, mystique, weird, masculinity, candy-like, hubris, trickster = ENTP. Collage 2 = Putrid, weird, hubris, pain, overindulgence = INTP

Hellena Handbasket: Loneliness, melancholy, grace, morbid/putrid beauty = INFP

Melly382: Solitude, fun in nature, companionship, natural colors = ISFP

RadicalDoubt: The first collage is focused on loneliness, weirdness and morbidity and decay = INTP. The second collage focused on natural colors, animals, minimalist and fun = ISFJ. So you are either an ISFJ with strong tert and inf functions (INTP) or vice versa. Depends on which collage/mood is more dominant in your life.

Arcturus: Collage 1 = Dank and damp nature, foggy, obscure and mysterious, solitude, safety in solitude = INFP. Collage 2 = Nature, warmth, solitude, sensory pleasures but not overt, shades and obscurity, ritual, warmth why warmth? = ISTJ maybe. So which collage/attitude is more dominant?

Saturnal Snowqueen: Collage 1 = Love, colorful, overindulgence in tastes = ISFP. Collage 2 in other quote= Cool, colorful, solitude, fun, this collage reminded me of @Frosty 's avatar = ISFP

Haven't made one of these in awhile. Went for a blue theme, I think it's my biggest one yet. I think it looks pretty gentle spirit-ish, but you tell me.

vhC5iQJ.jpg

Majesty: Darkness, weapons, raven/carnage/carrion, king/power/badass, toughness = ISTP

Softlyglowing: Beauty, nature, self, self-love = ESFJ

yeghor