User Tag List

First 33414243444553 Last

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Perhaps you should make another one, Viridian, or add more to the current one.

I'll try, then! But not tomorrow. In academic terms, my Tuesdays = HELL.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Ok, I decided to take a go at this thing.

I think this is pretty much sums up me and my interests.

ISTP 6w5
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Lotr246 View Post
    Sorry about that!! :] Let's see here, we've got broke back mountain, a ying yang face, dark scary woods at night...

It's an interesting collage!

INxJ 6w5 sp/sx

Hate

I must confess. My last collage was not the real me. In fear of being judged for my true self I attempted to make myself appear more “badass”, so to speak. For example, I wanted to use the lovable brown care bear, but instead I chose to go with the blue one because I thought it would make me look tougher. I also chose a hardcore photo of Leonardo the ninja turtle (I apologize if that offended anyone), but that’s not really me… I just want to eat pizza… And I may not be as cool as a unicorn pissing rainbows, but I still like to dance like a superstar. I apologize for my previous deception. I made a new collage to show the real me.

ThatGirl

Dude....

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I must confess. My last collage was not the real me. In fear of being judged for my true self I attempted to make myself appear more “badass”, so to speak. For example, I wanted to use the lovable brown care bear, but instead I chose to go with the blue one because I thought it would make me look tougher. I also chose a hardcore photo of Leonardo the ninja turtle (I apologize if that offended anyone), but that’s not really me… I just want to eat pizza… And I may not be as cool as a unicorn pissing rainbows, but I still like to dance like a superstar. I apologize for my previous deception. I made a new collage to show the real me.

I applaud your honesty and I stamp your collage nfj for its mixed imagery. Also, I just drank peach juice and it was delicious. Though my favourite is mango.

Hate

Thank you for not judging me, wolfy.

i'm cheating and screen capping my mobile uploads from fb.

every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

I see more Ne in this collage..so eNfP

MBTI
    IsFJ

I'm going with ENFP.