• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Disclaimer: I am super bad at this and claim no expertise, but here goes!

Lots of bold images with strong colors, a theme of solitude and isolation (lone wolf, solitary figure in snowy obscured landscape), but finding beauty in the solitude and potential darkness. The image of the rock in the sea and the foggy path are compelling, but dark and potentially disquieting for those who are less comfortable with it. When people are portrayed, they are beautiful people and the images are romantic and focused on, or designed to accentuate, the beauty of that individual. To me this suggests an image type but one that defines themselves by the richness of an experience, dark and light, that is apart from the world, maybe 4w3 or 4w5?

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback. :)

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I wanna do another one.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm happy to type any collages. Just @ me here and I'll shoot a typing by.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=35920]Earl Grey[/MENTION]

I'd say 5w4 9w8 4w5 Sp/So. The college seems very withdrawn and mysterious and I feel a strong theme of independence hence the 8 wing and the 5 infulence. Sp/So as it feels cozy and laid back without that alienating energy Sp/Sx can hsve.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Let's see more collages! Here's a link to a good collage maker: Collage Maker | BeFunky: Create Photo Collages

------

Looking back at this, I'm like... wow I used to be good at typing others in multiple systems? Maybe I still remember how to? I'll take a look at some of the more recent ones and give it my best shot.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's see more collages! Here's a link to a good collage maker: Collage Maker | BeFunky: Create Photo Collages

------

Looking back at this, I'm like... wow I used to be good at typing others in multiple systems? Maybe I still remember how to? I'll take a look at some of the more recent ones and give it my best shot.

:D I've posted quite a few *hint hint*

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh I'd love some feedback on this I just put together please 🥰

Very nice collage! My best guess is sp/so as it's very synflow. Were I to guess on enneagram, 9. :)

Discombonulated

Very nice collage! My best guess is sp/so as it's very synflow. Were I to guess on enneagram, 9. :)
Ah thank you! I have no idea about socionics yet and I'm not sure about my enneagram...apart from I did a tritypes test a few days ago and got 479. I'm open to all options though 😊

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah thank you! I have no idea about socionics yet and I'm not sure about my enneagram...apart from I did a tritypes test a few days ago and got 479. I'm open to all options though 😊

Sp/so is enneagram. ;) A small word of caution about the tests is that they give a lot of false 4 results (I get that as a result a lot myself, though I'm not one.)

Welcome to the forum, by the way! I hope you enjoy it here.

Discombonulated

Sp/so is enneagram. ;) A small word of caution about the tests is that they give a lot of false 4 results (I get that as a result a lot myself, though I'm not one.) Welcome to the forum, by the way! I hope you enjoy it here.
Oh haha, thanks. I've done another test that seems better and got 794...a little bit of 4 feels right rather than the leading aspect of me. Is that how it works? Tangent 🌞
(7w6, 9w8, 4w5)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh haha, thanks. I've done another test that seems better and got 794...a little bit of 4 feels right rather than the leading aspect of me. Is that how it works? Tangent 🌞
(7w6, 9w8, 4w5)

Much of the time, yes, the first would be your core type, though it can also be correct to list them in numerical order. :)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I take 500% personal offense that I wasn't given Sensor or E7 here.
Well, I didn't see any of that in your collage . . . or you, by the way. I just tell it like I see it.