• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
Ok this was hard. I guess that this is what they call a hyperfocus jeez. So, I made a few collages...

Here we go.

First one:

Second:

Third:

Fourth:

Next:

And the last one:

(I didn't use many drawings/paintings or whatever because it's too much work to find the 'right one' in my tags on Tumblr. Lazy, I know.)

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=17523]Melly382[/MENTION]
Definitely some INFx type, stylistically soft feels more Si than Ni, therefore INFP. Bits of withdrawn positive outlook, desire for comfort and slight feel of zoning out or "nacoticization" in a specifically 9 way, so 9w1, sp most likely.

My guess, INFP 9w1 (9w1 4w5? sp/so, leaning 946(w7))

[MENTION=39622]ThisName[/MENTION]
Another Ne-Si axis set of collages, maybe INFP... Loving the colors you've got going on here tbh. Seems double reactive, explosive, intense but contained inside. 4cp69 combo maybe? 4w5 6w5 9w8 sp/sx maybe? If not, 4w5 6w5 1w9 sp/so maybe, could see double idealism

And my collage

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Definitely so last. I think sp/sx because of the appearances of destruction/violence, the downward rather than upward feeling, and the lack of intimacy with the viewer.

Great collages!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And my collage

You have such a way of conveying anxiety to me in your collages (that's a compliment! Lol) It's like you post images and colors that all vibrate together just right to create that uncomfortable feeling. There's a lack of air here. It feels constraining. I think it's quite 6 sp/so.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

IDK if i'm doing this right y'all, struggling with my type. I just posted pictures I like, lmao.

More images might be helpful, but I think so/sx. :) you've just got the energy in those images that is hard for me to imagine being another type.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
More images might be helpful, but I think so/sx. :) you've just got the energy in those images that is hard for me to imagine being another type.

Oh, cool thank you. Really? do I? I'm struggling with my type but I'm learning that mbti is how we process things and it's not just our personality. But truthfully I could be introverted and an esfp/enfp. because being introverted and extroverted doesn't mean we're that type, exactly. it's just how we process things and see the world. like i'll be at work and suddenly i can zone out when it gets quiet, because when i have nothing to do, sometimes i zone out and kind of forget something. but other days i can be on the ball and think of things to do. i like it when it's busy, because that makes time go by faster, but sometimes i get overwhelmed and prefer to be told "do x and x and put x here". it's helpful, or when a coworker specifies what they're going to do, it makes me feel comfortable.

and some days i just can do things on my own and feel comfortable. i don't see myself as an authority figure, but i react to any questions i get and am eager to answer anything or do anything that's asked of me, because i feel that's why i'm at work; to work.

Melly382

MBTI Type
INFP
Just a question... how do you understand how a pic relates to a certain type or instinctual stacking?

My guess is by understanding what matters, or what the pull might be, for each type or instinctual stacking. I definitely don't have enough of an understanding of the personality theories to give any solid examples. But someone who is SO dominant might be really drawn to art that displays people in some kind of togetherness, or art that highlights the feeling of loneliness if they identify with feeling socially isolated and longing for community or togetherness.

I've read a bunch of descriptions of the stackings and they often say things like "people with this combination of instincts show a predilection for [insert driving factor for that instinct], but it is softened by the influence of a secondary instinct, leading to a more playful quality!" So the combination of the fine distinctions between how the instincts in a stack might interact, what that person's dominant type (INFP, Type 7, etc) is probably gives types of people identifiable "flavors."

Osiris

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8

2013 gti 0 60

I have no idea how this works either, but let's give it a shot. Doing this on my phone was hard...

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

2013 gti 0 60

I have no idea how this works either, but let's give it a shot. Doing this on my phone was hard...

From just this, I would guess so/sp because of the visuals and the quotes. :) There's a lot of symbolism and arms reaching out.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just a question... how do you understand how a pic relates to a certain type or instinctual stacking?

I mostly focus on instinctual stacking. I think it makes sense that we are drawn to images that speak to us on that level.

I would like to be able to type number-wise, but I don't feel confident with anything more than guesses, most of the time (sometimes it feels a bit easier because of some visual cue.)

Melly382

MBTI Type
INFP
BUMP I’m bored.

Disclaimer: I am super bad at this and claim no expertise, but here goes!

Lots of bold images with strong colors, a theme of solitude and isolation (lone wolf, solitary figure in snowy obscured landscape), but finding beauty in the solitude and potential darkness. The image of the rock in the sea and the foggy path are compelling, but dark and potentially disquieting for those who are less comfortable with it. When people are portrayed, they are beautiful people and the images are romantic and focused on, or designed to accentuate, the beauty of that individual. To me this suggests an image type but one that defines themselves by the richness of an experience, dark and light, that is apart from the world, maybe 4w3 or 4w5?

Melly382

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm doing it again!

To be honest, 80% of this is just enjoying the process of making and sharing collages haha. Looking through the images I've saved over the years, I'm realizing how many are some variation of "person with dog."

GoldCollage.jpg

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm doing it again!

To be honest, 80% of this is just enjoying the process of making and sharing collages haha.

I love making collages too! :D

Looking through the images I've saved over the years, I'm realizing how many are some variation of "person with dog."

View attachment 21743

I think this could be sx/sp, honestly. Frankly, I think it's a pretty rare stacking, so I don't feel like I have many examples that aren't myself under my belt. But I could totally see this as 9sx/sp. There's more, there's mystery, there's something about to happen, I'm drawn in, there's losing one's self in someone else or in nature, merging together.

Disclaimer: I am super bad at this and claim no expertise, but here goes!

Lots of bold images with strong colors, a theme of solitude and isolation (lone wolf, solitary figure in snowy obscured landscape), but finding beauty in the solitude and potential darkness. The image of the rock in the sea and the foggy path are compelling, but dark and potentially disquieting for those who are less comfortable with it. When people are portrayed, they are beautiful people and the images are romantic and focused on, or designed to accentuate, the beauty of that individual. To me this suggests an image type but one that defines themselves by the richness of an experience, dark and light, that is apart from the world, maybe 4w3 or 4w5?

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback. :)