• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't remember but not you, lol. Oops.

Ah, it must have been for Froody...Type Me via Collage (My quote you quoted was to Snow as White.) ;)

This old collage will do:

The 8 and 5 are so clear. Power, strength, calculation. The suit and the King and Queen seem a bit 3-ish, I think, or could be indicative of the social instinct. It's an interesting collage.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This old collage will do:

It seems pretty straightforward.

Okay for anyone that’s interested. Basically, my artistic tastes are simple- nature, women, and occasionally bizarre architecture. Oh and nature reclaiming spaces where machines and buildings have been abandoned.

If this is huge I apologize. I’m on my phone watching television and I’m too lazy to go on the computer.

Amberiat

Infinity
It seems pretty straightforward.

Top right is leadership. The men are dragging some heavy load with the one in front leading them at the same time. (It's actually a nice contrast to the typical boss/employee relationships that you find everywhere nowadays, which is mostly the "leader" sitting comfortably at the top giving orders without actually working themselves)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Okay for anyone that’s interested. Basically, my artistic tastes are simple- nature, women, and occasionally bizarre architecture. Oh and nature reclaiming spaces where machines and buildings have been abandoned.

If this is huge I apologize. I’m on my phone watching television and I’m too lazy to go on the computer.

This is different than what I expected from you. I thought I would see more fire and sexuality, but there is more earth and air than I expected. Not a bad thing, just an observation.

I see some 5. The female images felt 9 to me, but on second thought, I think there is a theme of observation in all 3 of them (two being observed from a distance quietly and one observing the cosmos).

It's definitely synflow and 3 of the images have a scattered "sparkle" indicative of So/Sx. The left center image though feels Sp/Sx to me. The bottom center feels So/Sp to me (isolated but surprisingly airy and not smothering).

I wouldn't be able to type you from this but it does show certain traits. PicsArt would probably be a better option for you if you decide you dig making the collages because there is a lot more room for personalization (more images, different sizes and configurations, different backgrounds, transparency options/filters, etc).

Thanks for making one! :wubbie:

This is different than what I expected from you. I thought I would see more fire and sexuality, but there is more earth and air than I expected. Not a bad thing, just an observation.

I see some 5. The female images felt 9 to me, but on second thought, I think there is a theme of observation in all 3 of them (two being observed from a distance quietly and one observing the cosmos).

It's definitely synflow and 3 of the images have a scattered "sparkle" indicative of So/Sx. The left center image though feels Sp/Sx to me. The bottom center feels So/Sp to me (isolated but surprisingly airy and not smothering).

I wouldn't be able to type you from this but it does show certain traits. PicsArt would probably be a better option for you if you decide you dig making the collages because there is a lot more room for personalization (more images, different sizes and configurations, different backgrounds, transparency options/filters, etc).

Thanks for making one! :wubbie:

I’m mesmerized by fire like many but I do enjoy the solid unmoving strength of mountains and the songs of the wind. I’m very sexual, although it’s hopelessly interwoven with a romantic ideal so the women I am drawn to (at least in artwork) are much more than just raw sexual expression.

I’m pretty drab when it comes to creative display. I had customization options but I figured the images were the focus and peripheral decorations would detract from the core of the submission. Although it is admittedly a small sample size.

You’re quite welcome. :)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
These are Pinteresty goodness, chosen because I feel they represent some deep part of me.

From The Aesthetics of your Beast thread here on the forum:

From some of the Aesthetics threads here on the forum:

Bump!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Holy crap, handmade? Good job :)

This is super 5w4, though I see some of your 9 with the little squirrel(and perhaps the Oreos). It looks playful on the outside, but lots of hidden fear. You like aliens! You must feel like an alien, thus wanting to withdraw like a 5 and feeling different from the rest like a 4. There's some political tidbits-the cartoon more obviously, but the cross also struck me as so. Therefore, I see some distrust in there. Also lots of monsters, which could play in similarly, seeing the world as being full of monsters and therefore wanting to withdraw into your own world some more. "No money"-5 sin of greed? That must be your art, nice work! It's very abstract-vibes 4, and it's scribbly, which gives off this feeling of being lost. I like the little touches with the diamond and blue and gold pattern-the finer things in life. There's the 4w3 :newwink: Looks sp/so with some social/political themes, but mostly geared towards yourself with wanting to be secure and satiated with Oreos :newwink:. According to this, you're typed wonderfully. :)

I made one recently, I basically made a Tumblr aesthetic with trying to focus on 2 colors. I love red and silver ^_^

f1Rq9jZ.jpg

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

This seems sp/so. Synflow, romanticized view. Perhaps going into sx/sp... with many of the images having a single focal point. It does feel very 9ish, with nature/peaceful images.

I'm going to say it looks so/sp... It seems contraflow, there's a definite turning away from with Returning to the moon, no money, legally insane, say goodbye, victims... the aliens, monsters, and the lack of air or space. It seems dystopic. Perhaps 6w5 or 5w6?

sp/so... it looks so comfy, cozy, friendly, romanticized. There seem to be hints of 9 and 7. It pushes into so/sx somewhat, I think, with scattered patterns/flecks of light.

Beautiful imagery. It seems so/sx. It also seems so/sp. (Both with the royalty/kingdom themes, icons), but there's the repeated patterns-the sparkly specks of light and snow, and the people looking right at you which make it seem more so/sx. A tough call. I think I see 8 influences in the wanting/taking and royalty themes (along with 7), and maybe 3 and 7 with the exploration themes...

These do seem so/sp... There's utopia/dystopia, and icons/symbols. I want to say it seems 7ish in how playful it is, with the colors, and some of the images, even if they are contraflow. Even if they're creepy, they're still playful. It also has a withdrawn feel to it, so maybe one (or more) of the withdrawn triad would be fitting, probably 4.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hmm. Definitely sx last. I think the way it's turned away from the viewer makes it likely contraflow, so/sp. At the same time, the clear message also seems so.