• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

Sp/So

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alrighty, my chaotic collage thingy.

chaos%20collage_zpszaa2zcfo.jpg

I would guess sp/so...that's an armadillo-the textured part, yes? which seems extremely sp. Then there's no air... but it's not contraflow, I think. It doesn't seem sx at all. The images seem 5 or 6, and 9. It's really cool and interesting, knowing that you put some of your own art into it. (sorry it took me so long to respond... I wanted to see it on my computer screen and not my tiny phone screen.)

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would guess sp/so...that's an armadillo-the textured part, yes? which seems extremely sp. Then there's no air... but it's not contraflow, I think. It doesn't seem sx at all. The images seem 5 or 6, and 9. It's really cool and interesting, knowing that you put some of your own art into it. (sorry it took me so long to respond... I wanted to see it on my computer screen and not my tiny phone screen.)

No problem Lumi, you were busy. And thanks for the analysis. That is interesting that you got the vibes. Yeah, I know 5w6 and 6w5 and can have some similarities and 6 and 5 are both head triad types so I can see why there's be 6ish vibes in here. xD Yeah, some of my doodles got incorporated, and several armadillos. I identify with those little guys and they are very sp-ish. :3

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No problem Lumi, you were busy. And thanks for the analysis. That is interesting that you got the vibes. Yeah, I know 5w6 and 6w5 and can have some similarities and 6 and 5 are both head triad types so I can see why there's be 6ish vibes in here. xD Yeah, some of my doodles got incorporated, and several armadillos. I identify with those little guys and they are very sp-ish. :3

You're very welcome. :) I wonder what [MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION] would say about it...

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Actually I think this is quite so/sx with the swirls and the light and sparkles. So beautiful. I love it.

I initially wanted to say 7 because it's so... busy. But, upon closer inspection, there are A LOT of eyes and heads, which points to 5 (the observer who exists in their head). I'd need to see more to be sure. There is social here for sure. Maybe Sp because of the themes of being well vs unwell mentally, and also references to death.

This old collage will do:

Uh oh, we have the social instinct here.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm trying. To make. A new. Collage. But it is. FULL OF. PEOPLE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH WHY

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I tried something different this time! A few more to come.
EDIT: 777th post in this thread! Lucky!

Last edited:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I initially wanted to say 7 because it's so... busy. But, upon closer inspection, there are A LOT of eyes and heads, which points to 5 (the observer who exists in their head). I'd need to see more to be sure. There is social here for sure. Maybe Sp because of the themes of being well vs unwell mentally, and also references to death.

That was for Snow as White, I think?