• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

I found a collage I made and forgot about.

This is the most Sp/So collage I've ever seen.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I found a collage I made and forgot about.

Comfort. Safety. Warmth. Things shared but not shown.

I’m not sure I can imagine something more sp/so

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The browns are gorgeous! Yeah, definitely 9 and 5. Soothing tea(helps you think too!), lots of knowledge, being lost in nature-even the colors read 9 and 5. Rich but also rustic and comforting. Heart fix is definitely tough. A tossup between 2 and 3. There is a bit of a host feel-a well-kempt home, sharing(hot pot?) together, the berrylicious cake. Leans towards 2, but yeah, toughie!

*waits for the anonymous collage game*

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have more to post, but no one has done the last ones I posted! lol I'll be patient.

Actually, I'm going to post these next two because they're probably a lot like the ones I already posted, so they just as well all go together.

These are Pinteresty goodness, chosen because I feel they represent some deep part of me.

Here are the previous ones no one has done yet! ;) (hint, hint!)

From The Aesthetics of your Beast thread here on the forum:

From some of the Aesthetics threads here on the forum:

:cry: No one has said anything about these.

I am doing another one because I got bored, tried to do less nature this time and actually went and found non-stock images.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If anyone would like to type this. Otherwise, enjoy the pretty pictures. :)

I'm amending my read on stacking to so/sx because it's so playful and sparkly, and synflow.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have more to post, but no one has done the last ones I posted! lol I'll be patient.

Actually, I'm going to post these next two because they're probably a lot like the ones I already posted, so they just as well all go together.

These are Pinteresty goodness, chosen because I feel they represent some deep part of me.

The first one speaks to me of death, rebellion, energy, and isolation. Inner pain illustrating itself in beauty and darkness. Very 4 with slight influences of 9.

The second one is like it but less dark, and with sexual and romantic tension strongly in the forefront. Very Sx. Maybe some Sp too.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

And that guitar is a Duesenberg. :D Duesenberg Guitars - Wikipedia

Which I guess would indicate a fondness for things that are swanky but eccentric/a little off the beaten path. :thinking:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I can't be bothered to do a collage.

So I'll re-post this terrible one I did a while back for the guess the person via collage thread:

4grslg.jpg

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I can't be bothered to do a collage.

So I'll re-post this terrible one I did a while back for the guess the person via collage thread:

4grslg.jpg

Eww lol. I would guess intp

That picture on the left of the middle row... ick! Reminds me of that movie the thing (1982)

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My memes guyyys. Imgur: The magic of the Internet
[MENTION=15392]Cellmold[/MENTION] I get 5w6 sp/sx for yours for enneagram. Strong sense of fear and isolation. The microbes make me think 5 since science, the fish too. The eye looks like the person's pondering something, but it looks wary too. Mostly sp but the hugging suggests some sx. But even then the couple is hidden in their shell.