User Tag List

First 27353637383947 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    no, your collage just gives the impression of being more poised and collected. Sx/Sp is more volatile
    Haha! That's what you picked for my collage. It seemed 'more volatile'? I was actually gonna include *two* pics of women wielding swords but I thought that was 'overkill'. :P
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    GONE

Also, when I look at collages, I don't get 'type' so much as introvert/extrovert, basically exuberance vs contemplative. Then the gut feeling also can tell me how young or youthful is this person, some collages seem poised/the images carefully put together with a sense of the whole, others are mish mash. I also can pick up if there's a clear masculine/feminine bent to them.

I think people picked ESFP for me because of all the pink + cleavage shots. I was gonna use WAY more pink but then I thought that might be too much. :P
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

My didn't post. Here it is again:
    http://www.photovisi.com/download?id...D7B&ready=true

Quote Originally Posted by Lotr246 View Post
    There is something about this collage that gives me an especially introverted ISFP 9w1 feeling. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    This seems interesting.. I made a quickie one, with only a very few images that resonate with me. So, what does it say to you?

Whoa...I think I actually just became an INFJ myself...gazing upon this beautiful collage!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    Newer one. Took a little more time on this one.
    2nd attempt
    This is a challenging one for me Reflect. Overall I would probably type it INFP 4w5. But then I see some of what I would consider some counterphobic 6w5 images...and then I'm completely thrown-for-a-loop by Jack Sparrow...which is a character I would imagine appealing to ENxPs...probably e7s. Perhaps NerdGirl is right when she gives your collages an overall typing of ENTP 6w7.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by StarryKnights View Post
    This is a challenging one for me Reflect. Overall I would probably type it INFP 4w5. But then I see some of what I would consider some counterphobic 6w5 images...and then I'm completely thrown-for-a-loop by Jack Sparrow...which is a character I would imagine appealing to ENxPs...probably e7s. Perhaps NerdGirl is right when she gives your collages an overall typing of ENTP 6w7.
    Perhaps it would help for me to describe why I picked them. The overall theme was being able to relate to the characters in the picture. Help a bit? This second one I didn't foresee being seen as INFP... Hm.

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    Perhaps it would help for me to describe why I picked them. The overall theme was being able to relate to the characters in the picture. Help a bit? This second one I didn't foresee being seen as INFP... Hm.
    Okay...I just looked at it again and it's the castle moat...the supernova (this is cracking me up while I'm typing this)...the feminine dude in the striped hat and maybe that tiny knight on a horse pic that gave me a INFP 4w5 vibe LOL. I could probably fit the rest into ENTP 6w7. It's an interesting collage though.

taken from the "my pictures" folder

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    taken from the "my pictures" folder
    If that's anything but ENTP 7w6... Then I know absolutely nothing about this system.