• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Moving the photosets I cheatingly edited into added to [my previous post] and putting it in this new post instead.
Also added a new photoset, because Lumi told me to I can.

I love that first collage, so gorgeous. It feels very sp to me, with no people except in the second pic, and there being the comfort and security of the dwelling, and the fire, which is fully and safely contained. It feels cold otherwise, and withdrawn. It's very earthy, the rain, fire, blood red moon, stars, ocean, plants. But no sun, no blue sky, just dark night. The earthiness combined with the red and the fire makes me think sp/sx. The withdrawl makes me think of 5, there's very much a tone of withdrawing into one's own cocoon for warmth and shelter from the outside cold.I love the symmetry.

For the second, again we have night. It's a peaceful night, there are clouds and waves, but they're not overwhelming. It feels serene. Calm, contemplative. It feels like becoming one with nature that way, so I can see influence from 9, and 4, and possibly 5, all the withdrawn types.The colors are largely black, blue, and a bit of red. I think it also feels very sp. It's contained, collected, but there's a fire burning, and appreciation for both the light and the darkness.

For the third, we have more bright color, daytime, and a person who looks relaxed and friendly. There's movement with the waves at eye level and the birds flying. There's activity, and not just a sense of observation of activity, more involvement. This feels more so/sp. It's also somewhat polished. I think I'd lean toward 9 or 3 for it because it's serene but it also feels like an image of serenity. So I think 3 moreso than 9.

So overall you got a lot of sp, 5, 9, and 3.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Skipping ahead to you, because I have done yours already and can breeze through these faster, mostly because I think they contain more or less the same messages.
Thank you for the analysis! You're always so thorough with your analyses and you tend to pick up on aspects of my collages that are sometimes passed over in analysis, probably because you have the context of actually speaking with me to work with (then again, I don't think my collages themselves are too tough to interpret either). I really liked the addition of adding sort of an extra bit about my avatar choice too.

Tiny note for you too and others, that Befunky lets you resize on the spot and allows for very custom dimensions via dragging around the collage borders (it also saves in pleasingly high-quality), does not require a sign-in, and is available on both mobile and PC. If you sign up, your saved images carry over devices. If not, you can resize using your own mobile device or good ol MS Paint. If you are an Apple user, then whatever equivalent. Online resizing tools also exist.

(There I go, sounding like a salesman again)
Lol don't worry about sounding like a salesman, it's useful information. This is good to note because I actually do use Befunky, but on mobile. It's worth noting as an addition to this that less obnoxiously sized images are exclusively from the online site, although the fact that I'm using image links from my tumblr might be screwing everything up, although the images don't come up half as big as they do here on tumblr? I have no clue what's going on tbh, I might just use the online site for personal collages in the future.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's some new ones of mine, somewhat quickly made. I'll come back to analyze others in time:

Edit: If anyone knows how to change the sizing of these, that sort of knowledge would be greatly appreciated... I'm not a fan of blurry collage images

Oh wow, I love your images! They are so honestly raw.

The first one: Ah, I love it! sp/so 4, 5, 6. We've got blues and reds. It's somewhat disturbing in tone. There's eyeballs, and people with no faces, or even missing a head. There are pictures that would be peaceful if they weren't interposed with the others, matching their colors. We've got raw texture with the paint, a face replaced with a warning, disconnection, breaking through the water, pots in disarray, darkness broken by raw red light. The disconnection feels 5 and sp, it's protection. The rawness feels 4 and somewhat sx because of intensity. The messaging of not being able to believe everything you think, in the changed meaning of some of the pics with their incorporation with the others, feels 6 so.

The second: Shades of black and white. Fear. Fighting. Being clawed and choked. Wishes blowing away. Turmoil. Raw honest unvarnished emotion. The balloon head feels very 5, it's a head with no body. All head. 6w5 with all the fear. sp.

The third: More color. There's a human face, but it's apprehensive. A deer caught in the road. Water with red and orange. Someone being reached for by many, many arms. Running, running, like a chicken. Neon colors trapped in a sphere. Fish trapped in a box. There's fear, there's confinement. It's disturbing, there's a need for protection. sp/so 6w7, I think, because of the colors, the fish being alive, the movement, the scattering.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I did this one this morning, using Befunky stock images and some of my own.

It feels clean. Colorful. Varied, but focused primarily on nature, and the beauty of nature in many times and places. There's a sense of awe, of being alone in the world (though not in a bad way). It feels solid in a sense. It seems very 5 to me, with how in most of these, it's just observation, no action. The action there is, is a lone person trekking through nature. It also feels 9ish that way. Observation so deep, you can merge with what you are observing, and watch it slowly move, like the moon or the sun across the sky. sp/sx. There are no hints at other people, society, groups, or anything of that nature. It's just earth and sky.

First impression: Oh dear.
A small disclaimer that I am not used to this style, so may be grossly misinterpreting it. And, I know none of these movies.
Let's get to it.

Thanks.

Both collages contain a polarity of both positive and negative elements, a theme I enjoy exploring.

The first one was admittedly more visceral and less conceptual in the making than the second, mainly images and ideas I identified with personally with a whimsy, ethereal, and otherworldly feel that I was trying to capture. However, there is a connection between certain images that contain cryptic elements of myself and wouldn't be apparent unless I explained them in detail.

The second one was planned out more thoroughly theme-wise and comprises film images that make much more sense in context. They add another dimension that would otherwise be hard to comprehend solely by viewing the collage itself. They fit the mood for where I decided to place them at the time (**also just wanted to add I didn't make these collages for this particular thread). The more yang elements on the left contain a series of strong women who I identify with on some level versus the yin side on the right that is more home to who I am naturally, but am trying to deviate from in order to become a stronger and more resilient version of myself, though with a much needed balance as a general rule of thumb for life itself (the idea that there is both the masculine and feminine in everything in varying degrees).

So yeah, on the surface it may not seem like much is going on, just a bunch of colorful images, but I wanted to go further than that. I was experimenting with each and am always trying to do something different, even knowing that it won't necessarily get the best reception. Hopefully it wasn't too much of an eyesore, but understandably I know not everyone is going to like this sort of style.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks. Both collages contain a polarity of both positive and negative elements, a theme I enjoy exploring. [...] So yeah, on the surface it may not seem like much is going on, just a bunch of colorful images, but I wanted to go further than that. I was experimenting with each and am always trying to do something different, even knowing that it won't necessarily get the best reception. Hopefully it wasn't too much of an eyesore, but understandably I know not everyone is going to like this sort of style.
I figured there was deeper meaning. I wouldn't outright call it an eyesore, but tough to decipher especially due to how contextual it is, so I ended up summing everything up simply (the whole of what I perceive it to mean), knowing I'd probably miss the nuance and hints or any deeper meaning from these specific films and specific characters. As a fellow artist, I'd say that experimentation is always a risk worth taking.

I figured there was deeper meaning. I wouldn't outright call it an eyesore, but tough to decipher especially due to how contextual it is, so I ended up summing everything up simply (the whole of what I perceive it to mean), knowing I'd probably miss the nuance and hints or any deeper meaning from these specific films and specific characters. As a fellow artist, I'd say that experimentation is always a risk worth taking.

That's alright. I totally figured it would be perceived in a much different way than I had in mind, so this is all interesting either way. Thanks again!

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love that first collage, so gorgeous.

The first collage does have a person. Here:

Also, I feel it interesting that you note that this is calm, peaceful, and serene, as opposed to @Peter Deadpan's dead opposite interpretation of pained darkness from a similarly styled collage I did. I won't mention who did the correct interpretation or if either is correct at all, but I found it very interesting that the exact same style (all those photos are from the same pinterest board) yielded two very different interpretations. To be fair to her, the housing probably took off an edge of darkness so to speak, from this one of mine.

I enjoyed this interpretation. Thank you.

Thank you for the analysis! You're always so thorough with your analyses and you tend to pick up on aspects of my collages that are sometimes passed over in analysis, probably because you have the context of actually speaking with me to work with (then again, I don't think my collages themselves are too tough to interpret either). I really liked the addition of adding sort of an extra bit about my avatar choice too.

My pleasure. Yours was one I was excited to do, mostly due what I perceived to be conflicting themes within, and it being a style I could enjoy.
And, apologies. I am at times not sure how much of what I saw I should expose but at the same time, it is a public collage, so I consider it fair game.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here is one I made for myself

And three I made for anonymous (not-so-anonymous these days)collage thread -> which I highly recommend to see, because there are some pearls
The Anonymous Collage Thread
The Anonymous Collage Thread 1.2

Representation of what I appreciate in the world

Fictional characters I relate to

Representation of myself

Oooh, maybe once this thread calms down, we can do another Anonymous Collage thread!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here you go. Interesting you mention social, when I think of 'social' things, other kinds of images pop in mind than the ones I put above.

It's difficult to separate how well I already know you from the images, but I'll try anyway. There's a certain image focus in the first you posted so 3. There's a restrained heat, and a calming observer vibe, 8 and 5sp. I see Ni (I think). Also the layout is beautiful. I wonder if the symmetry may reflect J.

Edited to add: I wonder how much of the way we (you and I) interpret these differently is due to T vs F.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I apologize for not fleshing these out well enough to start with. Also, I'm trying really hard not to allow what others say to influence what I say. ;) - I'm trying to avoid reading until I've analyzed the collages myself.

Edited to add: I wonder how much of the way we (you and I) interpret these differently is due to T vs F.

Oh dear, you didn't have to. These collages aren't particularly me save for the last one, but thank you.
And people are going to interpret differently, I imagine so even among the same types. I wouldn't be posting here if I did not expect that.

Also, a new Anon collage game thread would be fun. I am legitimately afraid my style has mostly been given away, though.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Imgur: The magic of the Internet
I wanna say 8w9 for gut? It exudes confidence-sassy look to the woman, the owls spreading their wings, the fairy looking into the sky. But then there's the peacefulness of the moon and setting sun. Sx/So

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The first collage does have a person. Here:

It's hard for me to interpret the picture. I get an overall sense of sadness from it. The area is open, but the balcony looks like fractals to me- uniform angles, a certain sharpness. I thought it was a window, at first, and that the bottom of the window had slight frost on it... but I think it's an archway or glass door and the area beyond is a little wet from rain. Yet, the "inside" has a similar shiny appearance. It just feels cold and bleak. Overcast.
The person seems overly tall and much too thin, lol; yet has long hair which suggests good health even if the body seems frail and/or sickly.
The person is doing something nurturing- tending to the bonsai trees (?). But, in all that empty space- other than the plants- he's the only sign of life and activity.
And what's with the build-up of clippings? Are the trees between seasons, dying, being brought back to health?

It just feels lonely.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am going to make a post which is like an index of collages, so that it's easier for everyone to go back and type them... Yes, I'm crazy.
[MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION]:
[MENTION=35920]Ixaerus[/MENTION]
[MENTION=38618]robobot14[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18576]The Tsarevich[/MENTION]
[MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION]
[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10808]bechimo[/MENTION]

[MENTION=27809]Malela[/MENTION]
[MENTION=38590]Zhaylin[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9160]Betty Blue[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37565]Exolvuntur[/MENTION]

[MENTION=24824]Kas[/MENTION]

[MENTION=37009]Hellena Handbasket[/MENTION]

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

juxtaposition of birds and thinking and intelligence and value of the mind with the ability to drop the shoulder down and get those eyes saying come hither lets play. wings speak of freedom but are grounded so not freedom yet. a lot of warmth of color and subject. feels reserved and in control but not unhealthily. hidden realm tucked away.

there is a purpose, a story.

eyes averted except through avatars, the birds, the side of a mask.

feels sp over sx. possibly 9 with 5.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
just for fun:

Collage 1:

Collage 2: