• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I see a lot of 7 also, with the food, the excitement, travel, imagination themes.

As far as MBTI, I'm not sure it's at all a good way of typing, but I'd guess ExFx.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

wipes drool from keyboard

drools some more

I forgot what I was going to say... I want whatever is in the middle. Pudding cake?

7 sp because clearly no other type would want dessert! ;)

Permabanned
wipes drool from keyboard

drools some more

I forgot what I was going to say... I want whatever is in the middle. Pudding cake?

7 sp because clearly no other type would want dessert! ;)

it's not dessert if it's the main dish ;)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As a whole I would have guessed 8/9 with some 3/4 thrown in (the very first collage especially just seemed '3' to me -- like, presenting an image, or something) - seems like there is a desire to be more...confrontational/ 'intense'? I hope that doesn't come across the wrong way. It's hard to gauge though whether it's a side of you/ aspiration or how you see yourself. I'm also totally not into the manga 'scene' so don't really know what the characters are supposed to represent; so I may be misreading. Regarding instincts I am not sure; it feels to me you are wanting to convey sx but I'm unsure how much that defines you.

Okay, so I am just getting into this stuff, so I'll do my best.

This is really interesting, But I guess you two caught me in that a big part of the collages is me presenting how my friends generally say I appear, instead of myself. The collage(s) are not really 100% myself, but it's very interesting to see what you gleaned from them. I really love the interpretation, I am really interested in these kinds of things.

cascadeco, interestingly, that's why (?) I considered sx before. I was never really able to explain it in words but there is something in me that feels rather sx, but comparing myself to other sx individuals, looks like I'm 'obviously not sx'. I didn't think that'd come across, very interesting. Then again the manga boy I used is a very sx, soc-last individual. I ended up characterizing him more than I characterized myself tbh.

Peter, I haven't done yours since I was very sleepy earlier, will do after I take a good look at it. Thank you for the lengthy interpretation. Love how you did it collage by collage, because each feels like a standalone piece with an overall message, so to speak, so having you catch that was amazing to read.

Maybe one day I'll make collages that are 100% me. The problem is that in their own way, I think they are too revealing. Or maybe we're just master interpreters.

rav3n

I made a collage of some of my artwork. This should scare the crap out of some of you, lol.

attachment.php

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's difficult to separate how well I already know you from the images, but I'll try anyway. There's a certain image focus in the first you posted so 3. There's a restrained heat, and a calming observer vibe, 8 and 5sp. I see Ni (I think).

I didn't expect 8 or specifically Ni. I think 5 will always be a given with me. Thanks!.

Also the layout is beautiful. I wonder if the symmetry may reflect J.

Thank you! Funny, I actually get this very often. Yes, specifically in relation to MBTI J.
Me organing things tend to be very 'boxy', 'clear', 'symmetrical' and my friends joke about what a J I am. (look at me soc-ing around the place mentioning friends)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

5, 1, and 6. I am not exactly sure why the 1, other than there seems to be a sense of balance and order, symmetry/perfection/elegance.

Typically I would associate the darker themes with 4, but they strike me as different in feel, hence 6.

sp and sx.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Tsarevich

Lumi

Robobot14

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm just responding to the ones that I got a strong "read" on.

[MENTION=38618]robobot14[/MENTION]

[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION]

[MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION]

[MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm super excited to do this, please y'all, please analyze me! [MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION] [MENTION=18576]The Tsarevich[/MENTION] [MENTION=36145]Snow as White[/MENTION] [MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] @Ixareus and anyone else

I'm going to use images I had already saved as it seems the most authentic that way.

From my private blog here:

My own photos, from my private blog here:

My own photos, some of my favorites:

I'll be back to post more! Muahaha!

Fragments of what I see:

Compartmentalization. Respect of space. Quiet distance for observing and being within range but not too far or too close. Intimacy sought but there is an edge to it. Solitary concepts are embraced but a feeling of self containment almost tortured punishment and yet embraced. Push pull of wants and fears.

Feels like the battle between sp and sx for domination.
Feels like the dance between internal world of vision and the external world of agendas.

Enneagram possibly some 9 and 4 and perhaps 6.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I see an observer removed and yet engaged. A pattern of curves and balance within many but selective assemtry of sight and balance in others. A juxtaposition of disparate concepts wherein together a puzzle is made hidden beauty captured just right to reveal what cannot otherwise be seen: a tiny snowflake, the orbit of the earth and stars. Contentment. Curiosity. Wonder. Careful control

Sp/sx in harmony. 5 with an edge of 4 or perhaps 3 with 9 to round out the edges.

Oooh...I've made a few in the past...

Bonus points for anyone able to identify the films included. :yes:

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I'm thinking 7. Sx/soc? Let me justify it.

I say 7 due to the color and diversity and vibrancy of your collages. Peacock feathers, butterflies, phoenixes, rainbows are all imagery that 7s choose, and you've exhibited most of these in these collages. "Are you in a hole?"--makes me think of the 7ish fear of being stuck, trapped, stagnant, or in a rut. You've used many exotic/bizzare/"cool" images--the sorts of stuff that 7s tend to like. Rebellion and freedom seem to play into this, too.

There's a level of spiritual seeking that I associate not only with 7s (and 4s for that matter), but also with the sexual instinct--yin yangs, astrology, tarot, ankhs and oms, lotuses, hands of Fatima, imagery of divine ecstasy, etc. could all point to a need for divine union. There's a cosmic and psychedelic feel, with some minor sexual imagery and certain "intense" themes--e.g., a bleeding heart, death, fire. I notice you've featured lots of people--I'm too backward to actually know all the films,* but I wonder if the people combined with the sense of multitudes is indicative of social? Hands featuring into collages is often associated with the social instinct.

There's an underlying theme of the "stellar", the heavens above, and the psychedelic. Overall, these collages make me think of what Naranjo calls "extraterrestrial, out of this world" in relation to sx7s. I'd also be willing to bet a 4-fix was likewise involved in the creation of these--how could there not be?

*I think I see something from Cleopatra, Lawrence of Arabia, Clockwork Orange, and maybe the Cabinet of Dr Caligari...also that one cartoon where the moon gets hit with a missile. Damn, I forget what it is...I've seen it though.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I see a lot of 7 (wow, that's a lot of color, and the lack of straight lines, the themes, the patterns, birds), sx (fire, intensity, putting on a show), 4 (intensity of feeling in general, including darker themes/unhappiness, seductive looks of full front-looking faces), 5 (eyes... so maybe 4w5).

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That was fun, so I made another one. Plus maybe you guys can get a heart fix out of this one. I love the aesthetics Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Again I see 7 (the playing cards, the cotton candy, the arcade, the incredible red sheen to those cherries), and 4 (the darkness of Game Over, the rain and crashing moods). The tree photo looks very fairytale-esque, which fits 4, 7, and 9. The arcade and tea also fit 9. I think sp/sx because of few people, but the people there are alone and intense.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The elegant patterns, coding, numbers, symmetry all point to 5 to me, and the people are engaged with interests, in peace, which seems very 5sp. I think 4 is visible with the colors, like the blue of the rose, because it reflects a depth of emotion behind the seeming calm.

(Sorry if I repeated what others have said, I didn't read theirs so as not to influence my opinion before typing this up.)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I made a collage of some of my artwork. This should scare the crap out of some of you, lol.

attachment.php

I'm thinking that the expressions on some of the faces are 5ish, though the symbols and the colors give me a 6 vibe, along with the piece in the upper right. Very sx with the eye contact and intensity of color. I want to say it's also giving me a 3ish vibe because of the background. Sorry I don't feel this was a great analysis, as it was largely based on vibes.