User Tag List

Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 572

Thread: Type Me via Collage

  1. #251
    From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    Eek, now I want to try this.



    Two things.

    1) The two girls holding hands are the main characters of Heavenly Creatures. The image is meant to reflect the intensity of (a, their) bond, not to showcase hand-holding.

    2) The girl with the snow in her hair is a servant with a very meager life who imagines herself as the mistress whenever she is not serving the true one. Her hopes and dreams were her driving force.

    She steals some of the red lanterns to light in her room (strictly forbidden), and when her crime is discovered, she is left out in the freezing winter with only her lanterns for warmth -- lanterns which are being burned as part of her punishment. She is on her knees as she watches her dreams go up in smoke, and rather than ask forgiveness and return to her now hopeless life of servitude, after the fire burned out she stayed in the cold to die. Her image is there because I related to her very much.
    xSFJ I think. A sense of duty and compassion, but also a conflict of wanting to do something for yourself. Perhaps 2w1 for Enneagram, but I'm not 100% about it.


    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  2. #252
    Senior Member Array Noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    xSFJ I think. A sense of duty and compassion, but also a conflict of wanting to do something for yourself. Perhaps 2w1 for Enneagram, but I'm not 100% about it.
    Ha! This is a lot more accurate than I expected it could be, actually. Thanks.

  3. #253
    (in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    I was expecting ISFP and INFP answers, yes. But indeed colour is one of my psychological games I play upon myself and upon others depending on my motivations. Almost every one of those pictures in that collage has a particular function used for a particular settings and chosen based on certain criteria I was looking for at the time it was chosen.
    Admit it, Oaky. You just liked the pretty pictures.

    I must give a collage that far more beautifully conveys an essence no other entity could hope to achieve.
    5w6 INTx

  4. #254
    (in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,639

    Default

    I've also realized that I cannot pick out visual representations of Fi vs Fe. Protips anyone?

  5. #255
    Senior Member Array IndyGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post



    Here's one I prepared earlier
    Looks INFP + INtj.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    (Shameless bumping....)
    ENTP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    This is about as INTJ as it gets.

    YOUR COLLAGE IS FUCKING WEIRD MAN.

    haha. agreed. INTJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    why yes, that's just on my work table.
    you should see my bedroom wall.

    ENTP. haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Yet another one:
    Pretty. INFJ or ENFJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Making collages is fun!
    INFj.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    Eek, now I want to try this.



    Two things.

    1) The two girls holding hands are the main characters of Heavenly Creatures. The image is meant to reflect the intensity of (a, their) bond, not to showcase hand-holding.

    2) The girl with the snow in her hair is a servant with a very meager life who imagines herself as the mistress whenever she is not serving the true one. Her hopes and dreams were her driving force.

    She steals some of the red lanterns to light in her room (strictly forbidden), and when her crime is discovered, she is left out in the freezing winter with only her lanterns for warmth -- lanterns which are being burned as part of her punishment. She is on her knees as she watches her dreams go up in smoke, and rather than ask forgiveness and return to her now hopeless life of servitude, after the fire burned out she stayed in the cold to die. Her image is there because I related to her very much.
    ISFJ.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

  6. #256
    Listening Array Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarryKnights View Post
    Oakysage...I just have to say as well...your collage was so awesome. And I get a laugh because I can totally see my INTJ father and bff doing a very similar thing. Thanks for creating that.
    Ah yes, collages are like bits of items around the area. A lot of the useless stuff people leave around the area. Go around trying to type personalities based on such things. Always great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Admit it, Oaky. You just liked the pretty pictures.
    It seems it is difficult to come to a consensus. My only option would be to remove my eyes to prove such points. Hmmm... food for thought.

  7. #257
    (in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    It seems it is difficult to come to a consensus. My only option would be to remove my eyes to prove such points. Hmmm... food for thought.
    How delightfully Issac Newton of you.

  8. #258
    Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,339

    Default

    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

    ~

  9. #259
    Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Ha ha! So awesome. I needed this today!!!

  10. #260
    Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Fantastic!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Similar Threads

  1. BULLYING: Personality type with a tendency to bully others? Type of the victims?
    By curiousel in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: 09-15-2016, 11:07 AM
  2. [E2] Enneagram Collage (Type 2)
    By Savage Idealist in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 02:54 PM
  3. Can you type me by a collage? I'm lost...
    By Plush Cat in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 05:53 PM
  4. Collage Assignment
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 02:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO