MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Yet another one:
    MBTI: IN is obvious, I'm going with INFJ because Ni seems apparent but you don't seem INTJ.
    Enneagram: 4w5
    Instinct Variant: Sp/Sx
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    MBTI: IN is obvious, I'm going with INFJ because Ni seems apparent but you don't seem INTJ.
    Enneagram: 4w5
    Instinct Variant: Sp/Sx
    The scientific side may be indicative of Ni-Ti, rather than Ni-Te.

How did you come across sp/sx as the instinctual variant?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    The scientific side may be indicative of Ni-Ti, rather than Ni-Te.

How did you come across sp/sx as the instinctual variant?
    your collage strongly indicates that you need lots of personal space and do not like to be inconvenienced. most of your energy is directed towards yourself and you prefer to spend most of your time in your own little world. your world is sensual, embellished and extravagant like an Sp/Sx. essentially, as an Sp/Sx you like to stay inside your head, which is like a big, sexy, mansion with well decorated, tasteful rooms. however, you enjoy occasional guests in your house and when you have them, you prefer them in small groups or 1 on 1 and will make sure they are well taken care of, comfortable and made to feel relaxed and intimate. you tend to "lock on" to people whom you deem worthy of your affections, but once you've locked on, you will make sure they have all the love, intimacy and comfort they can get
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    I was expecting ISFP and INFP answers, yes. But indeed colour is one of my psychological games I play upon myself and upon others depending on my motivations. Almost every one of those pictures in that collage has a particular function used for a particular settings and chosen based on certain criteria I was looking for at the time it was chosen.

However, I must apologise for my previous post and I realise I cannot be typed by subsequent images lying around within different folders of my hard drive. It was rather silly of me. I must give a collage that far more beautifully conveys an essence no other entity could hope to achieve.
    hahaha the serious guy with a tie is fucking hillarious

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Making collages is fun!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    your collage strongly indicates that you need lots of personal space and do not like to be inconvenienced. most of your energy is directed towards yourself and you prefer to spend most of your time in your own little world. your world is sensual, embellished and extravagant like an Sp/Sx. essentially, as an Sp/Sx you like to stay inside your head, which is like a big, sexy, mansion with well decorated, tasteful rooms. however, you enjoy occasional guests in your house and when you have them, you prefer them in small groups or 1 on 1 and will make sure they are well taken care of, comfortable and made to feel relaxed and intimate. you tend to "lock on" to people whom you deem worthy of your affections, but once you've locked on, you will make sure they have all the love, intimacy and comfort they can get
    Yeah, it takes a bit for people to get within that inner world. It's not necessarily based on "worth", but it's more on putting faith in the other person that they will accept my inner world and my quirks, that I won't be rejected because I am too weird. LOL I'd say that entering my inner world is like finding the key to unlock the wardrobe to Narnia. Those that enter it get to experience the magic and warmth.

Your assessment is definitely revealing, but it is helpful since I have been debating which instinctual variant of 4w5 I really am. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Making collages is fun!
    Holden Caulfield with the red hat! Getting occupied with literary symbolism... if that isn't Ni.

INFJ 4w5. Not quite sure about the instinctual variant though. There's relationship pics that speak out sx, but there's the protective elements that speak sp as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Eek, now I want to try this.

Two things.

1) The two girls holding hands are the main characters of Heavenly Creatures. The image is meant to reflect the intensity of (a, their) bond, not to showcase hand-holding.

2) The girl with the snow in her hair is a servant with a very meager life who imagines herself as the mistress whenever she is not serving the true one. Her hopes and dreams were her driving force.

She steals some of the red lanterns to light in her room (strictly forbidden), and when her crime is discovered, she is left out in the freezing winter with only her lanterns for warmth -- lanterns which are being burned as part of her punishment. She is on her knees as she watches her dreams go up in smoke, and rather than ask forgiveness and return to her now hopeless life of servitude, after the fire burned out she stayed in the cold to die. Her image is there because I related to her very much.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    hahaha the serious guy with a tie is fucking hillarious
    He's quite the liability. Makes it all colourful and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    He's quite the liability. Makes it all colourful and happy.
    Oakysage...I just have to say as well...your collage was so awesome. And I get a laugh because I can totally see my INTJ father and bff doing a very similar thing. Thanks for creating that.