• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

gromit

likes this
Ooh, Chinese paintings. :D

Are there any instructions for how the collage should be approached? I mean, something like, "Whatever pops in your mind first" or "What you feel strongest about" or "What you're most interested in"?

I chose pics that I like and that I feel describe me

Silveresque

Ooh, Chinese paintings. :D

Are there any instructions for how the collage should be approached? I mean, something like, "Whatever pops in your mind first" or "What you feel strongest about" or "What you're most interested in"?

Glad you like it! :D I just chose pictures I like. I don't think there's any wrong way to make the collage, since whatever you choose will show your personality. Have fun with it!

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Awesome collages everyone :D

[MENTION=9486]gromit[/MENTION]: ISFP 9w1 sx/so
[MENTION=5857]LunaLuminosity[/MENTION]: INTP 5w4 sp/sx
[MENTION=14216]RevlisZero[/MENTION]: INFP 9w8 sx/sp
[MENTION=9187]Within[/MENTION]: INTJ 5w4 sx/sp
[MENTION=8888]CuriousFeeling[/MENTION]: INFJ 4w5 sx/so

SI can be pretty intense. I can see it in several of his posts. :yes:

Indeed I am, thank you :)

kissmyasthma

MBTI Type
I???
Enneagram
huh
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I believe the images in the following collage should reveal a great deal of information about my innermost self:

Collage-1.jpg

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=10707]kissmyasthma[/MENTION]: INTP 4w5 sx/so

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Awesome collages everyone :D
[MENTION=8888]CuriousFeeling[/MENTION]: INFJ 4w5 sx/so

Interesting, since most enneagram tests I take, I get sp/so, or recently I've gotten sp/sx. Wouldn't rule out the possibility of sx/so though. INFJ 4w5, definitely. Thanks for the assessment. :)

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
Thanks for clarifying, gromit and RevlisZero!
By the way, your collage is incredibly INFP, Savage Idealist...but I'm sure you knew that. :)

Here's my collage. I think it does a good job of showing the sort of stuff I think about and what interests me.

filefm.jpg

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
collaget.jpg

I've tried, I might redo this if it doesn't say much, but the images are placed in certain places for certain reasons. I kind of wanted to add more, but I wanted the back image to show. More images = harder to see what the heck is the back image.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Interesting, since most enneagram tests I take, I get sp/so, or recently I've gotten sp/sx. Wouldn't rule out the possibility of sx/so though. INFJ 4w5, definitely. Thanks for the assessment. :)

You're welcome :yes: I noticed that I typed a lot of people sx thus far by the collages, but when everyone has breathtaking landscapes, instense scenery, and emotional connections between two things, it's sorta hard not to :laugh:

By the way, your collage is incredibly INFP, Savage Idealist...but I'm sure you knew that. :)

Indeed, thank you :)

[MENTION=14216]RevlisZero[/MENTION]: INFP 4w5 sx/so
[MENTION=8794]Unkindloving[/MENTION]:INFJ 4w5 sp/so
[MENTION=14208]Vizzy[/MENTION]:ISTP 5w6 sp/so
[MENTION=10431]Burning Rave[/MENTION]: ENFJ 9w1 sx/so

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
Vizzy: ISTP 5w6 sp/so

Wow, I thought I'd get an INxx and definitely didn't expect ISTP. Is it because of the desserts? :laugh:
I've noticed my collage seems awfully T rather than F compared to the others here. Perhaps this confirms INTP over INFP...

I welcome other opinions on my collage. :)

kissmyasthma

MBTI Type
I???
Enneagram
huh
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=10707]kissmyasthma[/MENTION]: INTP 4w5 sx/so

Huh, that's interesting! I've assumed that I'm either a so/sp or an sp/so, but I can see how you got sx from the collage XD
I'm not very confident of my enneagram type, but 5w4 and 5w6 are what I generally relate to the most.

Oh, and your collages are veeeeeery INFP :)

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Savage Idealist said:
Burning Rave : ENFJ 9w1 sx/so

Interesting... REALLY interesting.

I'm reading ENFJ and type 9... and they sound..... awfully similar.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uhm... IEI-ESE 9w1 > 5w4 > 2w3 sx/sp. Entirely untypable in Thomson's JCF, so going with MBTI dichotomies, INFP.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow, I thought I'd get an INxx and definitely didn't expect ISTP. Is it because of the desserts? :laugh:
I've noticed my collage seems awfully T rather than F compared to the others here. Perhaps this confirms INTP over INFP...

Indeed, the 'mathematical' pisctures indicated Ti to me, and the deserts seemed delicious, uh I mean, Se.[/QUOTE]

Huh, that's interesting! I've assumed that I'm either a so/sp or an sp/so, but I can see how you got sx from the collage XD
I'm not very confident of my enneagram type, but 5w4 and 5w6 are what I generally relate to the most.

Indeed :yes:

Oh, and your collages are veeeeeery INFP :)

Hehe, I know :D

Interesting... REALLY interesting.

I'm reading ENFJ and type 9... and they sound..... awfully similar.

Yep, there does seem to be some similarity between 9 and Fe, to a certain extent anyway.

Uhm... IEI-ESE 9w1 > 5w4 > 2w3 sx/sp. Entirely untypable in Thomson's JCF, so going with MBTI dichotomies, INFP.

Hmmmm, interesting. Is that just for the first collage, or including the second one?

[MENTION=8888]CuriousFeeling[/MENTION]: INFJ 4w5 sp/sx

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
My turn! Special thanks to a mysterious masked man who is well-versed in the arcane sorcery know as "Adobe Photoshop". ;)

(I chose the images more for the general "vibe" than for the characters, just so you know :))

7jI88.jpg