User Tag List

123 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

Default Can Describe, but Can't Adhere!

AH!

Why can't I accept the test results I receive!? I always think I'm lying, even when I genuinely feel like I answered the questions posed they don't seem to hit the core of myself! I feel like EVERYTHING!!! It pisses me off...

Sorry, rant over.

Here are the four options I am thinking:

1.INFP
    2.INTP
    3.INTJ
    4.INFJ

I am accepting my introverted tendencies. Thank you all... I'm trying not to be such a great nuisance, but my mind doesn't leave me alone. It keeps going back to this same thing. Type. It's an obsession.

ReflecTcelfeR

This is stupid. Sorry guys. Ignore please.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    AH!

Why can't I accept the test results I receive!? I always think I'm lying, even when I genuinely feel like I answered the questions posed they don't seem to hit the core of myself! I feel like EVERYTHING!!! It pisses me off...

Sorry, rant over.

Here are the four options I am thinking:

1.INFP
    2.INTP
    3.INTJ
    4.INFJ

I am accepting my introverted tendencies. Thank you all... I'm trying not to be such a great nuisance, but my mind doesn't leave me alone. It keeps going back to this same thing. Type. It's an obsession.
    The smallest common denominator.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    The smallest common denominator.
    There are two, which doesn't make sense for that analogy. The first is 'Ji' the second is 'Pi'... Common. Means most abundant. Which is in relation to how I often I use them? So if I judge it's the P, or if I perceive it's the J.... Do I judge? That question alone should answer my question, right? So the INxJ's have it.

Is this where you were going with that comment?

If it is, then it would be that Ti or Fi are that which's throwing me off. Recognizing my tertiary. So I go to my auxiliary. When examining the outside world I compare human relationships a great deal of the time. Which would make Fe the top choice for second spot; however, I find myself with a great deal of Fi, getting annoyed at the use of Ti, which seems overly precise and detail oriented. I don't care about building, I care about using. So Fi, or Ti? Using points towards Te, which I find simpler and more enjoyable... Damn stereotypes... I seem so much nicer and more emotional than the average INTJ. I could say that I have developed Fi, but is it developed, or does it deserve dominant status. I feel as if I used both Fi and Ni growing up, but if it is in this order than Se fit's in between because I would be ISFP... Though I never judged always perceived so it would be that Ni took front spot. Making me INTJ... This analysis seems so introverted thinking though.... *brain explodes*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

Maybe try typing by the tertiary opposite? Someone did that on here earlier. Pick your absolutely worst function that you don't use at all and can't use. Turn it from i to e or vice versa and that's your tertiary. For example, I'm really spacey. I don't notice anything outside of myself; I didn't even notice that there was a reputation function on this board until like two days ago. My tertiary opposite is Se, making my tertiary Si. That makes me either an INFP or an INTP. That narrows it down a little more maybe?
    MBTI: INTP (PNIT if you wanna put it in order of strength.)
    Socionics: INTp
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: (usually) Very Liberal
    Religious Stance: (roughly) Secular Humanist
    Class: Wizard
    Stereotype: Geek/Hippie

Also, credit for my new avatar goes to this person. I found it on the google.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    Maybe try typing by the tertiary opposite? Someone did that on here earlier. Pick your absolutely worst function that you don't use at all and can't use. Turn it from i to e or vice versa and that's your tertiary. For example, I'm really spacey. I don't notice anything outside of myself; I didn't even notice that there was a reputation function on this board until like two days ago. My tertiary opposite is Se, making my tertiary Si. That makes me either an INFP or an INTP. That narrows it down a little more maybe?
    I've delved somewhat into that approach. That's actually essentially what I am trying to do. Figure out my tertiary and hope the rest falls into place from there, it's a powerful tell of function order; however, if I were to use this method I'm pretty sure we'd find almost all functions used. Though in this case if we said I was INTJ then it should be that Fe is lowest, that can't be true... That would throw everything that I know about this system spiraling through space and it's not that I couldn't add some rigidity to my function definitions, I'm fairly sure I use that. I feel like mine actually may be introverted sensing... Making me the ENxJ that I was becoming. So perhaps I should stick with ENFJ.

MBTI
    INTP

[QUOTE=ReflecTcelfeR;1643465]There are two, which doesn't make sense for that analogy. The first is 'Ji' the second is 'Pi'... Common. Means most abundant. Which is in relation to how I often I use them? So if I judge it's the P, or if I perceive it's the J.... Do I judge? That question alone should answer my question, right? So the INxJ's have it.

Not exactly. I was referring to your options:

INFP
    INTP
    INTJ
    INFJ

Like matter and antimatter.
    FP is the complementary party of TJ. Boom!
    TP is the complementary party of FJ. Boom!

IN is the smallest common denominator.

You ARE either an ENTP or INTP. So not an NTJ!

Mr R, I once recall you seemed very entp to me. Perhaps you are growing in your Fe and Si and it is pulling you in a multitude of directions. I agree that you dont seem NTJ to me. Also, your externalization of agnst and your tone and the flow of thoughts seems kinda Ne to me. (Sorry if that was offensive in anyway, they are just isolated observations so could totally be wrong)

ReflecTcelfeR

[QUOTE=wildcat;1644306]
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    There are two, which doesn't make sense for that analogy. The first is 'Ji' the second is 'Pi'... Common. Means most abundant. Which is in relation to how I often I use them? So if I judge it's the P, or if I perceive it's the J.... Do I judge? That question alone should answer my question, right? So the INxJ's have it.

Not exactly. I was referring to your options:

INFP
    INTP
    INTJ
    INFJ

Like matter and antimatter.
    FP is the complementary party of TJ. Boom!
    TP is the complementary party of FJ. Boom!

IN is the smallest common denominator.
    That was what I was kind of thinking, but my mind dissected it further than it was possible. Oops. IN... Is all I'm able to glean from myself. It's disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    You ARE either an ENTP or INTP. So not an NTJ!
    Hahaha! Eh. I can sense the bubbly Ne, it just seems calmer than most (perhaps my other functions ARE developing) because I am not half as technical as an INTP! This Fe must be a BEAST, because it's messing everything up.

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Mr R, I once recall you seemed very entp to me. Perhaps you are growing in your Fe and Si and it is pulling you in a multitude of directions. I agree that you dont seem NTJ to me. Also, your externalization of agnst and your tone and the flow of thoughts seems kinda Ne to me. (Sorry if that was offensive in anyway, they are just isolated observations so could totally be wrong)
    No offense. I'm killing the angst with the theoretical knife I cut them with (damn they took the emo smiley away!)... I appear ENTP doesn't mean I am ENTP... And though that sounds like a very logical argument. I can't tell if that's Ti, or Te, because I could have a s**t load of Fi. Ti seems far too....... Mechanical. Damn you Fe!!!

Fine