User Tag List

First 123

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    It's my way of saying "Hey guys... I've got something to tell you. *motions to come closer*.... I'm NE DOMINANT."

Just so that I cover my bases... Is this a good thing you are seeing... Or just different?

This is what happens when I don't sensor myself... And the primary reason why I sensor myself 95% of the time... Sowwy.
    Is ok. We forgive you.... This time.

I has some questions:

1- are you comfortable with being openly affectionate with others? (ie, hugs.)
    2- how do you make big decisions? (do you need external input to help come up with a solution or do you retreat within yourself and figure out a plan inside to out?)

ReflecTcelfeR

Thank you...

Hm. I don't seek it out, but at times it finds me. When it does find me I can welcome it. I'm usually too nervous to seek it because I don't want to make the other person feel awkward. Of course I am one to openly joke about how my guy friend is my "honey" to the people in a coffee shop because I want them to feel awkward. Affection is strange and unless I receive it I don't usually give it. Because receiving means they shouldn't mind taking.

As for validating an idea... I usually withdraw to check and see if it's worth talking about because I don't like wasting time and I don't want to seem like a crackpot. If it's a thought I've already had I don't share either because I don't want to be the guy who repeats stories.

A window to the soul

Sowwy.
    -gasps, steps back- Please don't apologize for being real!

It's my way of saying "Hey guys... I've got something to tell you. *motions to come closer*.... I'm NE DOMINANT."
    Are you ENFP?

Just so that I cover my bases... Is this a good thing you are seeing... Or just different?
    Respectfully lect, it looks like you're teetering on the brinks of precariousness. It's tough for me to read through and interpret those types of posts.

This is what happens when I don't sensor myself... And the primary reason why I sensor myself 95% of the time... .
    What do you mean by 'don't sensor' yourself? Do you mean 'uninhibited'?

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    -gasps, steps back- Please don't apologize for being real!

Are you ENFP?

Respectfully lect, it looks like you're teetering on the brinks of precariousness. It's tough for me to read through and interpret those types of posts.

What do you mean by 'don't sensor' yourself? Do you mean 'uninhibited'?
    Hahaha, I just didn't want to scare you if I was... Dammit, I am precarious (had to look that up to be sure what it meant). This is what happens when the tertiary goes ape S**T. I'm trying not to care, but it's difficult. Opinions matter to me... It may be it's what the very first test told me a year or so ago, but then I find Jung and thought I was more Ti-Fe-ish. Yeah, I meant uninhibited. I feel so pressured to be proper.

A window to the soul

Hahaha, I just didn't want to scare you if I was... Dammit, I am precarious (had to look that up to be sure what it meant). This is what happens when the tertiary goes ape S**T. I'm trying not to care, but it's difficult. Opinions matter to me... It may be it's what the very first test told me a year or so ago, but then I find Jung and thought I was more Ti-Fe-ish. Yeah, I meant uninhibited. I feel so pressured to be proper.
    Between us girls, you're the sweetest ENTP I know.
    Hahaha, teasing! I think you're alright; just a little stressed. I was seeking clarification in an effort to understand. 'Proper' was not my intent.

ReflecTcelfeR

Hahaha, teasing! I think you're alright; just a little stressed. I was seeking clarification in an effort to understand. 'Proper' was not my intent.
    *sees just teasing* .....

Hahaha! Yeah, I don't get to do this very often. It's fun . What was your intent? Or was it my intent? My intent was... To... Explain. Which I did.

Anew Leaf

All ENTPs are sweet.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    All ENTPs are sweet.
    I'm the sweet -est*

*though I could still be ENFP.

A window to the soul

I'm the sweet -est :cheese:
    Yes. :D

:blush: *sees just teasing* :(..... :D

Hahaha! Yeah, I don't get to do this very often. It's fun :). What was your intent? Or was it my intent? My intent was... To... Explain. Which I did.
    Yes and I appreciate that. I just wanted to understand some of the things you said, which were vague. INFP was displayed as your type and that lines up with some of the recent posts. Then, you stated you were an Ne-dom, which lines up with ENxP.

Here's the deal, I provided a critical critique and I'm not seeing any clear signs that you're defeated yet. I'm not convinced you're an NF. I kinda think someone spiked the koolaide and you're drinking it. Are you? :D

ReflecTcelfeR

Yes.

Yes and I appreciate that. I just wanted to understand some of the things you said, which were vague. INFP was displayed as your type and that lines up with some of the recent posts. Then, you stated you were an Ne-dom, which lines up with ENxP.

Here's the deal, I provided a critical critique and I'm not seeing any clear signs that you're defeated yet. I'm not convinced you're an NF. I kinda think someone spiked the koolaide and you're drinking it. Are you?
    Hahaha, no punch. Just Ne craziness of some sort. I definitely don't need alcohol! which is quite scary, really. I would not trust the type underneath my avatar as of now just because of this thread. Hm. For some reason my mind is rejecting the thought that I am an NT. I feel too squishy... We've said that it could be Fe that's doing this, which I could agree with; however, even as an Ne dominant shouldn't I trust those objective facts due to Ti... Even if they pinpoint which facts to listen to shouldn't it at some... Point... Wait-a-minute. Could it be... It may be that my Ti is only looking for objective facts to deny itself...? Back on track. I'm settled with the fact that I'm Ne dominant. So we have ENP.

My only question is: Is self-actualization a strong factor for Fi as a judging function, or is it another stereotype? If it's a giant component then I'm still open for ENFP, if not then I will gladly resign to my ENTP status and stand in the corner, giggling to myself.