As the master of XXXX I thought you would be aware that X means neither E NOR I. All it means is the two first functions are equally dominant. I was recently typed ENTJ by others, so I don't know where you are getting that I would self relate to the ENTJ personality type the most.
Besides, this whole argument is chicken or the egg. Though through extensive self knowledge I can pretty much guarantee, you have it backwards. I am not really sure how you can even argue against something like that on the limited knowledge you have.
Actually, I do. I have Aspergers and have gift for seeing patterns in things and I have devised a method to identify people's true types. You remind me of Suzanne Collins, author of the Hunger Games, who is also an ISFP with well developed NT. Anyway, you don't have to believe me.
And btw, to me X doesn't mean both it means neither, 'unknown.' That's how I'm using it.
so indulge me, if you will. what type do I sound like?
I know the MBTI isn't perfect, or a solution for life, or anything like that. but I want to be able to understand myself better...and I thought some outside input would be helpful. thanks to anyone who replies to this post!
oh and this is pretty much my first post here, so also: hi everyone!!!
Hey there. Your title says N =)
Try answering these questions:
1) Do you remember events as snapshots of what actually happened?
2) Do you solve problems by working through facts until you understand the problem?
3) Are you pragmatic and look to the “bottom line?”
4) Do you start with facts and then form a big picture?
5) Do you trust experience first and trust words and symbols less?
6) Do you Sometimes pay so much attention to facts, either present or past, that you miss new possibilities?
All of the above lead to S.
1) Do you remember events by what you read “between the lines” about their meaning?
2) Do you solve problems by leaping between different ideas and possibilities.
3) Are you interested in doing things that are new and different?
4) Do you first see the big picture, then to find out the facts?
5) Do you trust impressions, symbols, and metaphors more than what you actually experienced?
6) Do you sometimes think so much about new possibilities that you never know how to make them a reality?
All of these lean more N.
Your post vibes N to me, but I've been wrong before.
Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts