• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you help me typing these two guys?

iris.moon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
1) He is an introvert. He doesn't mind being alone or spending time listening to music and he doesn't talk a lot. He may seem cold-hearted and selfish, but he isn't at all. He's very warm (but always shy) with his friends. He loves his friends and family so much. He can be very romantic when he's in love but he doesn't show his feelings so much (but he also can't hide them very well). He has strong values and he's athletic. He's funny and his jokes makes me laugh for hours. He's damn good at maths and technical drawing, he could get better marks then me but he doesn't care of school. He does the minimum. He works hard only when he's really interested in something (football, friends). He's very respected by the other boys even if he's not the typical cool guy, maybe 'cause he's funny and respectful.

2) I hate her. She wants to be a role model for other people, she acts like she's wise but she isn't at all. She thinks she's beautiful but she's just vulgar. She plans her life but she never follow the plans. She could do EVERYTHING to get what she wants, no matter if it's wrong or bad for other people. She loves being the authority and she respects the authority even when they say/do stupid things. She says: "They are the authority so they are right". She's an asskisser! But at night you can see her drunk having sex with random people. She needs other people but she doesn't care about them. She's selfish. You can find her standing up on tables and dancing like it's a normal thing to do at school. She wanna be noticed and appreciated. Nobody likes her but most people act like she's ok because they are scared. Really, she can be very scaring when she's angry.

PS: I know the descriptions are quite subjective but... what type do you think they are?

Plush Cat

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
I'm really not sure and but my first thought was:

1) He is an introvert. He doesn't mind being alone or spending time listening to music and he doesn't talk a lot. He may seem cold-hearted and selfish, but he isn't at all. He's very warm (but always shy) with his friends. He loves his friends and family so much. He can be very romantic when he's in love but he doesn't show his feelings so much (but he also can't hide them very well). He has strong values and he's athletic. He's funny and his jokes makes me laugh for hours. He's damn good at maths and technical drawing, he could get better marks then me but he doesn't care of school. He does the minimum. He works hard only when he's really interested in something (football, friends). He's very respected by the other boys even if he's not the typical cool guy, maybe 'cause he's funny and respectful.

ISFP?

2) I hate her. She wants to be a role model for other people, she acts like she's wise but she isn't at all. She thinks she's beautiful but she's just vulgar. She plans her life but she never follow the plans. She could do EVERYTHING to get what she wants, no matter if it's wrong or bad for other people. She loves being the authority and she respects the authority even when they say/do stupid things. She says: "They are the authority so they are right". She's an asskisser! But at night you can see her drunk having sex with random people. She needs other people but she doesn't care about them. She's selfish. You can find her standing up on tables and dancing like it's a normal thing to do at school. She wanna be noticed and appreciated. Nobody likes her but most people act like she's ok because they are scared. Really, she can be very scaring when she's angry.

ESTJ?

iris.moon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
1) ISFP? I thought it too but I don't know many ISFPs so I wasn't sure.
2) ESTJ... I don't know. Because my mum is an ESTJ and she's quite different, maybe she's just more mature. My "friend" loves authority, but she isn't worried of breaking rules. She just want things to go the way she wants. I hate her just 'cause she wants other people to behave well and follow the rules, while she doesn't! She thinks she can do whatever she wants to do because she's the best and we are only dumb kids. (Maybe ENTJ?)

Plush Cat

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
1) ISFP? I thought it too but I don't know many ISFPs so I wasn't sure.

Yeah...I'm also not that much of an ISFP expert. :D But if it fits with what you were thinking, we're probably not that off. ;)

2) ESTJ... I don't know. Because my mum is an ESTJ and she's quite different, maybe she's just more mature. My "friend" loves authority, but she isn't worried of breaking rules. She just want things to go the way she wants. I hate her just 'cause she wants other people to behave well and follow the rules, while she doesn't! She thinks she can do whatever she wants to do because she's the best and we are only dumb kids. (Maybe ENTJ?)

Hmmm...I have no experience with female ENTJs at all. But it might also be possible. I also shortly thought it. But I didn't have anything to base it on.

Do you maybe have some more objective description about something she does...or the way she thinks or about what kinds of things she says...?

iris.moon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Do you maybe have some more objective description about something she does...or the way she thinks or about what kinds of things she says...?

She says "I'm not a girl, I'm a woman" (this is her favourite quote since she was 14). She likes being independent. She doesn't want to be in love. She likes dresses, shoes, haircuts, piercings and tatoos. She's a fan of a band and she's totally in love with them (expecially with the singer). She usually wears a huge smile and she wants people to like her, so she's quite kind. She's just "too much": she laughs loudly, she tells you lots of nice things (and she doesn't even know your name), and when she's angry she becomes violent. Her life is black or white, one day she stays out until 6 am and the other day she stays at home all day because she wants to study. I think she studies not because she enjoys doing it, but because she doesn't want to fail. And... I don't know, you can ask me questions if you want.

Plush Cat

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Hmm...difficult to determine based on this - for me at least. I know only one woman I know is ESTJ and for all I know she might also have grown like this if she were grown up in the "right" circumstances. But I think we need to find out if she uses Ni or Si. And if she uses Se or Ne.

So what you wrote sounds more like Se than Ne. Which in this case would either indicate ENTJ or if - for some reason - she were an F it would point to ESFP. But I guess they would be a bit more romantic...? As an ESTP - who also have Se - she would probably also be a bit more on the touchy feely side than an ENTJ because ESTPs use Fe while ENTJs and ESTJs have the Feeling functions last...

uhm... in case you're not familiar with the cognitive functions and this maybe was confusing...I'm tending towards believing she's an ENTJ now.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She says "I'm not a girl, I'm a woman" (this is her favourite quote since she was 14). She likes being independent. She doesn't want to be in love. She likes dresses, shoes, haircuts, piercings and tatoos. She's a fan of a band and she's totally in love with them (expecially with the singer). She usually wears a huge smile and she wants people to like her, so she's quite kind. She's just "too much": she laughs loudly, she tells you lots of nice things (and she doesn't even know your name), and when she's angry she becomes violent. Her life is black or white, one day she stays out until 6 am and the other day she stays at home all day because she wants to study. I think she studies not because she enjoys doing it, but because she doesn't want to fail. And... I don't know, you can ask me questions if you want.

seems like esxp, 6w7- (from the little information here, hard to tell.)

NegativeZero

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
1) ISFP is a good match. He could also be an ISTJ; they're known to have strong values and can be rather intelligent. Just because someone is a J does not mean they care about school.

2) ESFP.