User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    IDK

Default What do you think my type is?

Here are some things about myself:

I care very deeply for my family and a few close friends. I am extremely protective over my family and am always ready to battle against anything in life that threatens them.

Apparently I'm not that great at showing how I feel about people. I have a hard time saying "I love you" to people, even when I really do love them. Then I feel guilty for not saying it.

I like to be a problem solver and feel really proud of myself when I can solve my family or friends problems.

I have wanted to be a teacher or at least work in a school since I was little. Sometimes I don't want to become a teacher because I know that I'm smart enough to have a career where I could make more money and live more comfortably.

I love learning and I've always liked school. I especially liked primary and secondary school, where I could learn a little bit of everything. I was also kind of a teacher's pet and goody-two-shoes. Think Hermione Granger, but less bossy.

I don't like college. I get good grades and I like learning, but I don't like the atmosphere. I feel like it lacks the structure that I always liked about school. Its hard to explain. I also had a hard time picking a major because I like to learn a little bit of everything. My favorite subjects have always been math and foreign languages.

I really enjoy creating stories in my head. One of my favorite things to do is to watch a show/movie or read a book with good characters and then create a fantasy world about them in my head. I've been doing that all my life.

I have a hard time making friends and sometimes I don't know where I fit in exactly. I've never been cool enough to be cool, but I've also never fit into any counter-culture. In high school I was considered a "headbanger", but even then I was kind of on my own. I get along with everyone, but don't get close to too many people. I get kind of stiff in new social situations.

I spend a lot of time reading and looking up random facts and trivia. I like to know things for no reason.

Being organized comes very easily to me, but I'm also messy. Everything has a place, but sometimes I just throw things on the floor anyways.

Amongst my friends and family I'm known for being responsible, eccentric, a goody-two-shoes, and having a good sense of humor.

I've studied the cognitive functions and all that, but I have a hard time figuring out which ones apply to me. Maybe some of this info will make what type I am more apparent.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ISFJ?

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

^
    Agree. Possibley ISTJ.

Edit: Reread.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah I thought of ISTJ too, mostly because the OP said that sometimes they want to tell people they love them and don't and then feel guilty about it.

Also, Hermione Granger is ISTJ...but maybe less bossy would be ISFJ.

Hmmm. Do you bond with people by sharing personal information or opening up to them emotionally, or at least by being "warm"? Say to family members and close friends if you have a problem making new friends.

Or are you more apt to show love by doing and extremely reserved about showing emotion?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Brunette, 5"5ish, straight hair, light eyes, witty but not too witty, semi-in shape

MBTI
    IDK

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yeah I thought of ISTJ too, mostly because the OP said that sometimes they want to tell people they love them and don't and then feel guilty about it.

Also, Hermione Granger is ISTJ...but maybe less bossy would be ISFJ.

Hmmm. Do you bond with people by sharing personal information or opening up to them emotionally, or at least by being "warm"? Say to family members and close friends if you have a problem making new friends.

Or are you more apt to show love by doing and extremely reserved about showing emotion?
    I don't bond by sharing personal info. Thats something that usually comes after bonding with a person, oddly enough. I don't really know how I bond with people. I do try to be nice and smile, but I think my warmth is more hidden. I've been surprised to hear to that I come off as kind of unemotional or even judgemental when I'm not intending to be either of those things at all.

I wish I could verbalize love better, but I usually show it by doing things. Like the other day I took the initiative to do all the dishes and clean out the refridgerator for my mom because I knew it had been bothering her. That was my way of showing her that I'm thinking about her and know that she works hard and deserves a break from some of the chores.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Brunette, 5"5ish, straight hair, light eyes, witty but not too witty, semi-in shape
    haha. not quite. 5'5's a little short considering that I'm a girl interested in guys.

MBTI
    IDK

I was thinking that maybe a good way to help type me would be to explain how others in my life see me, so I'm going to list some of the comments/remarks that I have heard people have say about me over the years. Some of these remarks actually made me feel bad about myself when I heard them, but they are probably true nonetheless.

Sits in her room watching tv, going on the internet, playing video games alot
    Has a good but weird sense of humor
    Really good grades and never gets in trouble
    Always there for the family--but too overprotective.
    Is quietly judgemental
    Always wants to learn about something strange or useless
    Can be blunt
    Acts much more carefree around the family than anyone else.
    Likes to work on her own.
    Modest about how she dresses.
    Doesn't like to be told what to do.
    Doesn't take enough risks--holds herself back too much--worries too much

According to my sister I am "weird, analyzing, judgemental, and paranoid."
    One of my friends says "I seem really vanilla but I'm actually not." and another says that "I have personal space issues."
    This might sound weird too but in the past some people have thought that I'm a lesbian. I'm not, but I just suck at getting guys to like me and haven't really dated. I guess I'm also a little tomboyish.

Again, I'm not proud of some of these descriptions, but those are some of the ways my friends and family have described me.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

ISTJ 1w2, 6w5 or 5w6 Sp/So
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    IDK

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    ISTJ 1w2, 6w5 or 5w6 Sp/So
    what does sp/so mean?

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I agree with the assessment of ISTJ.

and sp/so is one of the ennegram instinctual stackings. The theory says there's three instincts: Self-preservation (sp), social (so), and sexual (sx). These instincts according to the theory are ranked in a certain order. A sp/so stacking would mean self-preservation is dominant, with secondary social.

You can read more about the instincts here:

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/intro.asp#instincts
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne