OK, I don't know him that well. We are just getting to know each other. I only have limited information, but I'll try my best. Feel free to ask any questions.
- Says himself he's an extravert. Well...I said I'm an introvert in passing. And that I think he's an extravert. He asked what those means. I explained briefly, and he said he's definitely an extravert. He said he doesn't like being alone, and find it boring. He said his energy is drained while alone. I didn't talk anymore about it than that...yet. ;-) He's a big ball of energy BTW!
- From what he has said, seems to have quite a wide circle of friends. Tells me about adventures he's been on with them. Is pretty damn active. But then most people are compared to me!
- Has this very silly auroa. Very playful. Always smiling. Is teasing in a playful way. Poked fun at me for using Facebook on my phone, while with him. We had previously been talking about Facebook, and how he hates it. "Why do people always interract via the internet? Isn't social networking meant to be...social? Get out there and network!" I then joked later on about how I was on FB on my phone. He was like "I don't know...can't even stop going on there when you're out and about!" Has a teasing kind of sense of humour. Says a girl he went on a few dates with was offended by his SOH. "And I was like thinking get over it, shut up" He says all this with a big grin, and a playful manner though.
- Has strong opinions (values?) like me. We debate all the time! We were even debating about Bon Jovi, lol. He was all passionate about it. Says that girls only like them because they fancy them, same with Johnny Depp. Says that's shallow, and people should like artists for their talent. Seemed totally oblivious to the fact, I was telling him I'm a girl and like them for their music! We're both pretty passionate about our opinions. There's been other examples as well. No arguing (so far) but passionate debating.
- Some things he's said that stood out to me:
"I hate conflict, but like to stand up for what I believe in"
"why think before you act? DO things don't THINK. It might get me in trouble sometimes, but hey *grin*"
Believes in spirits, afterlife, and fate
"I wonder if people are interested in what I have to say. I think they might not be, so I often kinda mumble to myself. The thought is in there, and it's gotta come out, right? So I just mumble it"
"I kinda act like a shrink for my students (he's a driving instructer) I know a lot of them don't have much confidence. I like to build their confidence up, and make them feel at ease. They tend to ease up to me really quick"
He's into fantasy stuff. Loves Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings etc.
Loves rock music, and plays guitar. He's kinda in a band, but they hven't done much in ages.
His place is neat and tidy, but he has a housemate. Not sure who's responsible for the neatness, lol. He presents himself in a neat way. Wears shirts, jeans, and often a leather jacket.
I have a type in my head, but would like others opinions. I won't say it yet, because I don't want to sway anyone. Any ideas?