• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

3w4/8w9 WAT

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Judging from the pics, INFP? 8w7 or 4w5 sx/sp

Judging from analysis of your questions, ENTJ 8w9 > 3w4 > 7w6 sx/sp

Although, I think 8w7 could be a possibility as well as your heart fix being 4w3. ENTJ and 8 are sooooo definite. :yes:
I agree with your typing of him overall, but I'm kinda puzzled as to how you got it from this questionnaire. He just seems REALLY pissed-off and withdrawn -- I see no trace of anything that would look like a 3 fix (or strong Te and Ni -- I'd actually type him ESFP, just from this).

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I agree with your typing of him overall, but I'm kinda puzzled as to how you got it from this questionnaire. He just seems REALLY pissed-off and withdrawn -- I see no trace of anything that would look like a 3 fix (or strong Te and Ni -- I'd actually type him ESFP, just from this).

I thought that his pissed-off demeanor seemed like Te rants exemplified, but I also typed him based off the fact that (from what I remember) some people had typed him ENTJ before in other 'type me' threads. As for the 3 fix, I think I saw some information that indicated either 3 or 4, and I went with my gut on it. Probably should have though that through a little more.

Although, funny enough, Uwace got a near identical enneagram score on that recent enneagram test:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1635732#post1635732

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I agree. ENTJs are less temperamental and don't tend to take things nearly personally. I think he's really an ISFP at present in ENTJ stress mode and gives off a counter phobic 6-ish vibe (though I don't want to say this one for certain, lots of people going through insecure periods look like 6s)

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree. ENTJs are less temperamental and don't tend to take things nearly personally. I think he's really an ISFP at present in ENTJ stress mode and gives off a counter phobic 6-ish vibe (though I don't want to say this one for certain, lots of people going through insecure periods look like 6s)

Mmhmm just because I've been an "asshole" means I'm a 6.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mmhmm just because I've been an "asshole" means I'm a 6.

you missed a spot :D
(though I don't want to say this one for certain, lots of people going through insecure periods look like 6s)

but no, I think you're a 6 because you're temperamental and your posts are reactive and personal. you're "sticking it to the man" and acting out of fear and personal offense. 8s are more stable and rational and used to to conflict

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

but no, I think you're a 6 because you're temperamental and your posts are reactive and personal. you're "sticking it to the man" and acting out of fear and personal offense. 8s are more stable and rational and used to to conflict

What makes you think I am not used to conflict? Based on internet impressions?

How do you know I am acting out anxiety instead of mere annoyance? Are you me?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Right.

enneagraminstitute said:
the reactive group (4, 6, & 8)

you were saying 8s were more stable?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Right.
you were saying 8s were more stable?

overall, yes. when 8s do get angry and confrontational, it's usually not a big deal to them. there anger is much more direct and penetrating as opposed to your futile attempts at cyber graffiti charged with insecurity and emo vibes. I'm not judging you as a person, but you whatever type you are, you are clearly experiencing tremendous emotional upheaval and resorting to "sicking it to the man" tactics. you're acting aggressively like an 8, but it lacks the calculation and focus of an 8s anger. when 8s are angry they have a plan. something is in there way and they are going to destroy it. your adolescent attempts at cyber sabotage are hardly endemic of unhealthy 8s. at this point, I think you are most likely a 6w5 or a 2w3, possibly a 4w3
Edit: actually, 2 might make a little more sense than 6 :yes:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
overall, yes. when 8s do get angry and confrontational, it's usually not a big deal to them. there anger is much more direct and penetrating as opposed to your futile attempts at cyber graffiti charged with insecurity and emo vibes. I'm not judging you as a person, but you whatever type you are, you are clearly experiencing tremendous emotional upheaval and resorting to "sicking it to the man" tactics. you're acting aggressively like an 8, but it lacks the calculation and focus of an 8s anger. when 8s are angry they have a plan. something is in there way and they are going to destroy it. your adolescent attempts at cyber sabotage are hardly endemic of unhealthy 8s. at this point, I think you are most likely a 6w5 or a 2w3, possibly a 4w3
Edit: actually, 2 might make a little more sense than 6 :yes:

I don't have a plan so that does not make me an 8.

Right.

It's the internetz; I don't need to make a plan - chances are I'm never going to meet you to even warrant a plan.

#stereotypes

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
did something happen to you IRL? type issues aside, it seems like somethings really messing with your mind :yes:
PS: 2w3 and 4w3 are seeming more and more likely. you are angry and possibly afraid, but mostly I sense a great deal of shame in you

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree. ENTJs are less temperamental and don't tend to take things nearly personally. I think he's really an ISFP at present in ENTJ stress mode
No. No he isn't.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really think you're more of an image type than a gut type. you seem to struggle with tremendous amounts of shame, which is something hardly ever seen in 8s

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lol, from what I've read here, the dude's an obvious feeler.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I really think you're more of an image type than a gut type. you seem to struggle with tremendous amounts of shame, which is something hardly ever seen in 8s

My enneagram type and MBTI is not up for question because more or less they have been too vague to figure them out.

I'll stick to socionics, thanks

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

My enneagram type and MBTI is not up for question because more or less they have been too vague to figure them out.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol, from what I've read here, the dude's an obvious feeler.

Your comment is not being constructive; as if it were a joke.

You're basing your impressions off a discussion between 5 people, 4 of which don't know me well.

If you don't know me, don't even fucking think of labeling me unless I ask for it. And no, this thread was dead, to which Elfboy resurrected.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Enneagram I can see your point on, but MBTI is not vague at all if you study it.
E/I: okay, I lied, this dichotomy is extremely vague if you don't have a prominent preference (ENFPs for example test as introverts as often as they do extroverts)

S/N, F/T and P/J: basically, which cognitive functions do you use
Fe/Ti and Se/Ni: NFJ or STP
Fe/Ti and Si/Ne: SFJ or NTP
Fi/Te and Ne/Si: NFP or STJ
Fi/Te and Ni/Se: SFP or NTJ

let's say you're Fi/Te and Se/Ni, usually from here figuring out if you're SFP or NTJ is easy. if you are confused because you have a stronger tertiary and/or inferior function, the best way is to check what you were like as a kid. another way is to look at what you do when you have down time. if you're into planning, implementing plans, daydreaming, in-depth studying, you're probably NTJ. if you're into dancing, physical activity, seeking intense sensory stimulation or doing something with your hands while bored, you're probably SFP. at this point, a little more self reflection and understanding of the cognitive functions should make the differences between the last 3 letter combinations much more clear.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Enneagram I can see your point on, but MBTI is not vague at all if you study it.
E/I: okay, I lied, this dichotomy is extremely vague if you don't have a prominent preference (ENFPs for example test as introverts as often as they do extroverts)

let's say you're Fi/Te and Se/Ni, usually from here figuring out if you're SFP or NTJ is easy. if you are confused because you have a stronger tertiary and/or inferior function, the best way is to check what you were like as a kid. another way is to look at what you do when you have down time. if you're into planning, implementing plans, daydreaming, in-depth studying, you're probably NTJ. if you're into dancing, physical activity, seeking intense sensory stimulation or doing something with your hands while bored, you're probably SFP. at this point, a little more self reflection and understanding of the cognitive functions should make the differences between the last 3 letter combinations much more clear.

Stereotyping.

MBTI does not account for the other functions ie ENTJ Te Ni Se Fi - Ti Ne Si Fe.

It does not explain the behavior produced while under these shadow functions and the placement of each function does not seem to synergize.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Stereotyping.

MBTI does not account for the other functions ie ENTJ Te Ni Se Fi - Ti Ne Si Fe.

It does not explain the behavior produced while under these shadow functions and the placement of each function does not seem to synergize.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your comment is not being constructive; as if it were a joke.

You're basing your impressions off a discussion between 5 people, 4 of which don't know me well.

If you don't know me, don't even fucking think of labeling me unless I ask for it. And no, this thread was dead, to which Elfboy resurrected.

Take it easy, kid. You're the one who created the thread - in the "What's My Type" section.