User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 81

Thread: 3w4/8w9 WAT

  1. #71
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I agree. ENTJs are less temperamental and don't tend to take things nearly personally. I think he's really an ISFP at present in ENTJ stress mode
    No. No he isn't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  2. #72
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    I really think you're more of an image type than a gut type. you seem to struggle with tremendous amounts of shame, which is something hardly ever seen in 8s
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  3. #73
    Aquaria mrcockburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Lol, from what I've read here, the dude's an obvious feeler.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

    COCKBURN:

    http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg


  4. #74
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I really think you're more of an image type than a gut type. you seem to struggle with tremendous amounts of shame, which is something hardly ever seen in 8s
    My enneagram type and MBTI is not up for question because more or less they have been too vague to figure them out.

    I'll stick to socionics, thanks
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  5. #75
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I really think you're more of an image type than a gut type. you seem to struggle with tremendous amounts of shame, which is something hardly ever seen in 8s
    My enneagram type and MBTI is not up for question because more or less they have been too vague to figure them out.

    I'll stick to socionics, thanks
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  6. #76
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Lol, from what I've read here, the dude's an obvious feeler.
    Your comment is not being constructive; as if it were a joke.

    You're basing your impressions off a discussion between 5 people, 4 of which don't know me well.

    If you don't know me, don't even fucking think of labeling me unless I ask for it. And no, this thread was dead, to which Elfboy resurrected.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  7. #77
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    My enneagram type and MBTI is not up for question because more or less they have been too vague to figure them out.

    I'll stick to socionics, thanks
    Enneagram I can see your point on, but MBTI is not vague at all if you study it.
    E/I: okay, I lied, this dichotomy is extremely vague if you don't have a prominent preference (ENFPs for example test as introverts as often as they do extroverts)

    S/N, F/T and P/J: basically, which cognitive functions do you use
    Fe/Ti and Se/Ni: NFJ or STP
    Fe/Ti and Si/Ne: SFJ or NTP
    Fi/Te and Ne/Si: NFP or STJ
    Fi/Te and Ni/Se: SFP or NTJ

    let's say you're Fi/Te and Se/Ni, usually from here figuring out if you're SFP or NTJ is easy. if you are confused because you have a stronger tertiary and/or inferior function, the best way is to check what you were like as a kid. another way is to look at what you do when you have down time. if you're into planning, implementing plans, daydreaming, in-depth studying, you're probably NTJ. if you're into dancing, physical activity, seeking intense sensory stimulation or doing something with your hands while bored, you're probably SFP. at this point, a little more self reflection and understanding of the cognitive functions should make the differences between the last 3 letter combinations much more clear.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  8. #78
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Enneagram I can see your point on, but MBTI is not vague at all if you study it.
    E/I: okay, I lied, this dichotomy is extremely vague if you don't have a prominent preference (ENFPs for example test as introverts as often as they do extroverts)

    S/N, F/T and P/J: basically, which cognitive functions do you use
    Fe/Ti and Se/Ni: NFJ or STP
    Fe/Ti and Si/Ne: SFJ or NTP
    Fi/Te and Ne/Si: NFP or STJ
    Fi/Te and Ni/Se: SFP or NTJ

    let's say you're Fi/Te and Se/Ni, usually from here figuring out if you're SFP or NTJ is easy. if you are confused because you have a stronger tertiary and/or inferior function, the best way is to check what you were like as a kid. another way is to look at what you do when you have down time. if you're into planning, implementing plans, daydreaming, in-depth studying, you're probably NTJ. if you're into dancing, physical activity, seeking intense sensory stimulation or doing something with your hands while bored, you're probably SFP. at this point, a little more self reflection and understanding of the cognitive functions should make the differences between the last 3 letter combinations much more clear.

    Stereotyping.

    MBTI does not account for the other functions ie ENTJ Te Ni Se Fi - Ti Ne Si Fe.

    It does not explain the behavior produced while under these shadow functions and the placement of each function does not seem to synergize.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  9. #79
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Enneagram I can see your point on, but MBTI is not vague at all if you study it.
    E/I: okay, I lied, this dichotomy is extremely vague if you don't have a prominent preference (ENFPs for example test as introverts as often as they do extroverts)

    S/N, F/T and P/J: basically, which cognitive functions do you use
    Fe/Ti and Se/Ni: NFJ or STP
    Fe/Ti and Si/Ne: SFJ or NTP
    Fi/Te and Ne/Si: NFP or STJ
    Fi/Te and Ni/Se: SFP or NTJ

    let's say you're Fi/Te and Se/Ni, usually from here figuring out if you're SFP or NTJ is easy. if you are confused because you have a stronger tertiary and/or inferior function, the best way is to check what you were like as a kid. another way is to look at what you do when you have down time. if you're into planning, implementing plans, daydreaming, in-depth studying, you're probably NTJ. if you're into dancing, physical activity, seeking intense sensory stimulation or doing something with your hands while bored, you're probably SFP. at this point, a little more self reflection and understanding of the cognitive functions should make the differences between the last 3 letter combinations much more clear.

    Stereotyping.

    MBTI does not account for the other functions ie ENTJ Te Ni Se Fi - Ti Ne Si Fe.

    It does not explain the behavior produced while under these shadow functions and the placement of each function does not seem to synergize.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  10. #80
    Aquaria mrcockburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Your comment is not being constructive; as if it were a joke.

    You're basing your impressions off a discussion between 5 people, 4 of which don't know me well.

    If you don't know me, don't even fucking think of labeling me unless I ask for it. And no, this thread was dead, to which Elfboy resurrected.
    Take it easy, kid. You're the one who created the thread - in the "What's My Type" section.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

    COCKBURN:

    http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg


Similar Threads

  1. [E8] Leadership, and the 8w9
    By DiscoBiscuit in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 04:49 PM
  2. 3w4/8w9 WAT
    By Kierva in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 03:19 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 10:46 AM
  4. 9w8 or 8w9
    By wolfy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 08:04 AM
  5. 8w7 & 8w9
    By Ezra in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 10:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO