User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 81

Thread: 3w4/8w9 WAT

  1. #61
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Judging from the pics, INFP? 8w7 or 4w5 sx/sp

    Judging from analysis of your questions, ENTJ 8w9 > 3w4 > 7w6 sx/sp

    Although, I think 8w7 could be a possibility as well as your heart fix being 4w3. ENTJ and 8 are sooooo definite.
    I agree with your typing of him overall, but I'm kinda puzzled as to how you got it from this questionnaire. He just seems REALLY pissed-off and withdrawn -- I see no trace of anything that would look like a 3 fix (or strong Te and Ni -- I'd actually type him ESFP, just from this).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I agree with your typing of him overall, but I'm kinda puzzled as to how you got it from this questionnaire. He just seems REALLY pissed-off and withdrawn -- I see no trace of anything that would look like a 3 fix (or strong Te and Ni -- I'd actually type him ESFP, just from this).
    I thought that his pissed-off demeanor seemed like Te rants exemplified, but I also typed him based off the fact that (from what I remember) some people had typed him ENTJ before in other 'type me' threads. As for the 3 fix, I think I saw some information that indicated either 3 or 4, and I went with my gut on it. Probably should have though that through a little more.

    Although, funny enough, Uwace got a near identical enneagram score on that recent enneagram test:

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...32#post1635732

  3. #63
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I agree with your typing of him overall, but I'm kinda puzzled as to how you got it from this questionnaire. He just seems REALLY pissed-off and withdrawn -- I see no trace of anything that would look like a 3 fix (or strong Te and Ni -- I'd actually type him ESFP, just from this).
    I agree. ENTJs are less temperamental and don't tend to take things nearly personally. I think he's really an ISFP at present in ENTJ stress mode and gives off a counter phobic 6-ish vibe (though I don't want to say this one for certain, lots of people going through insecure periods look like 6s)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #64
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I agree. ENTJs are less temperamental and don't tend to take things nearly personally. I think he's really an ISFP at present in ENTJ stress mode and gives off a counter phobic 6-ish vibe (though I don't want to say this one for certain, lots of people going through insecure periods look like 6s)
    Mmhmm just because I've been an "asshole" means I'm a 6.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  5. #65
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Mmhmm just because I've been an "asshole" means I'm a 6.
    you missed a spot
    (though I don't want to say this one for certain, lots of people going through insecure periods look like 6s)
    but no, I think you're a 6 because you're temperamental and your posts are reactive and personal. you're "sticking it to the man" and acting out of fear and personal offense. 8s are more stable and rational and used to to conflict
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  6. #66
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    you missed a spot


    but no, I think you're a 6 because you're temperamental and your posts are reactive and personal. you're "sticking it to the man" and acting out of fear and personal offense. 8s are more stable and rational and used to to conflict
    What makes you think I am not used to conflict? Based on internet impressions?

    How do you know I am acting out anxiety instead of mere annoyance? Are you me?
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  7. #67
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    you missed a spot


    but no, I think you're a 6 because you're temperamental and your posts are reactive and personal. you're "sticking it to the man" and acting out of fear and personal offense. 8s are more stable and rational and used to to conflict
    Right.

    Quote Originally Posted by enneagraminstitute
    the reactive group (4, 6, & 8)
    you were saying 8s were more stable?
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  8. #68
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Right.
    you were saying 8s were more stable?
    overall, yes. when 8s do get angry and confrontational, it's usually not a big deal to them. there anger is much more direct and penetrating as opposed to your futile attempts at cyber graffiti charged with insecurity and emo vibes. I'm not judging you as a person, but you whatever type you are, you are clearly experiencing tremendous emotional upheaval and resorting to "sicking it to the man" tactics. you're acting aggressively like an 8, but it lacks the calculation and focus of an 8s anger. when 8s are angry they have a plan. something is in there way and they are going to destroy it. your adolescent attempts at cyber sabotage are hardly endemic of unhealthy 8s. at this point, I think you are most likely a 6w5 or a 2w3, possibly a 4w3
    Edit: actually, 2 might make a little more sense than 6
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  9. #69
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    overall, yes. when 8s do get angry and confrontational, it's usually not a big deal to them. there anger is much more direct and penetrating as opposed to your futile attempts at cyber graffiti charged with insecurity and emo vibes. I'm not judging you as a person, but you whatever type you are, you are clearly experiencing tremendous emotional upheaval and resorting to "sicking it to the man" tactics. you're acting aggressively like an 8, but it lacks the calculation and focus of an 8s anger. when 8s are angry they have a plan. something is in there way and they are going to destroy it. your adolescent attempts at cyber sabotage are hardly endemic of unhealthy 8s. at this point, I think you are most likely a 6w5 or a 2w3, possibly a 4w3
    Edit: actually, 2 might make a little more sense than 6
    I don't have a plan so that does not make me an 8.

    Right.

    It's the internetz; I don't need to make a plan - chances are I'm never going to meet you to even warrant a plan.

    #stereotypes
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  10. #70
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    did something happen to you IRL? type issues aside, it seems like somethings really messing with your mind
    PS: 2w3 and 4w3 are seeming more and more likely. you are angry and possibly afraid, but mostly I sense a great deal of shame in you
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Similar Threads

  1. [E8] Leadership, and the 8w9
    By DiscoBiscuit in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 04:49 PM
  2. 3w4/8w9 WAT
    By Kierva in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 03:19 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 10:46 AM
  4. 9w8 or 8w9
    By wolfy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 08:04 AM
  5. 8w7 & 8w9
    By Ezra in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 10:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO