• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type Am I? (Extract from a Poem)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i fake a smile, i hide my pain. but deep inside, I'm dying. i clear my throat and dry my tears, so nobody knows how i hurt; to try to explain would kill me more...

http://allpoetry.com/tiredXofXtrying

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Is mal12345 15?

No but he's a grown man who seems to enjoy drowning other people in MBTI stereotypes i.e. NFs never accomplish anything but living in a fantasy world, all SJs are religious, all INTJs are smrtr than ISTPs.

So I'm thinking this is just another of his cheap ploys to mock either INFx or IxFPs.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
the poem is totally 4w5.

A

Anew Leaf

No but he's a grown man who seems to enjoy drowning other people in MBTI stereotypes i.e. NFs never accomplish anything but living in a fantasy world, all SJs are religious, all INTJs are smrtr than ISTPs.

So I'm thinking this is just another of his cheap ploys to mock either INFx or IxFPs.

Fortunately I am unmockable by idiots.

A

A window to the soul

I've never noticed that. Doubtful he's serious about the stereotypes.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do you feel so much pain?

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it was about me. It's from a poem at that website, I didn't write it.

It's like if I were to ask "which type am I?" about a book or a movie. I've been tempted to make such a thread.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I hope Benny Hill rides up behind you on a tiny bicycle today chasing after a girl in a short skirt, accidentally runs into you, and pushes you down an incidentally uncovered man hole.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've never noticed that. Doubtful he's serious about the stereotypes.

I'll just keep plonking all the trolls until they become tired and leave.