I'd really appreciate your help concerning the typing of my new crush, because I am completely clueless about his type, even though I had quite a clear idea at the beginning....
- is an extremely associative thinker.....we can talk for hours on end, just hopping from one association to another.....I had an immediate connection to his way of thinking and feel that we are extremely similar in the way we think....
- he doubts everything all the time. the only thing he's sure of is his DOUBT. he has problems making decisions, and often ends up doing nothing and all with the feeling that his life is passing him by....even though he has so many visions and ideas of what he'd like to do. he has never had a long relationship, and he's almost thirty now. he says that as soon as he feels what he has with a woman is defined as a "relationship", be gets extremely scared and wants to leave.....even if what he is actually having with a woman IS a relationship, that is, includes all such things as meeting often, having sex, understanding each other and being faithful to one another....
- he studies literature as his major, and sociology and history as minor (?) subjects.
- he can be very ambitious, but has problems to nail things down in exams.
- is extremely self-reflective and tends to hide his light under a bushel, even though he is very intelligent.
- he is creative in that he writes poetry and short stories. initially he wanted to be an actor but failed the qualifying examinations.
- I think he is very aware of other's feelings, and tends to try to suit everybody.
- is quite direct in communication, always wants to tell the truth.
- is able to remember a lot of details from the things/stories he has read and to re-tell those very vividly.
- says that the academic way has somewhat disappointed him/ is not his way. he has thought of doing a hands-on job after finishing uni (in order to stop his continuous brooding).
- as a child he wanted to become an astronaut in order to discover the last secrets of the universe .....has also dreamed of becoming a racer ....and a writer.
that's all I can think of at the moment..... I'll add further things later.
I'd be really, really, really thankful for any of your impressions....the thing is, this "non-relationship" we are having is really bugging me out....I have the feeling that we are the "perfect fit", it's hard to describe, but.....that we are also the most dangerous combination I can think of :/.......