• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Okay, I'm seriously reconsidering ESTJ

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
any thoughts?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- I am very picky about things. I want the best and I will not except a gift that is unfitting.
- my Te kicks ass :cool:
- I'm impatient with boring theory. I hate studying
- I do have strong Fi, but it doesn't manefest the same way as an FPs (who tend to be more like flower children)
- I have standards for people, they don't get accepted unless my standards are met
- I value practical results more than people. I frequent tell my parents to get out of my room because I value my plans more than I do them
- while I believe in equal rights and respect for all people (unless proven unworthy of it), I frankly just do not like women. okay, I like a few women, but only if they're charming, pleasant and polite
- I have a tastes for traditionally sophisticated pleasures such as opera, tea, wine and elegant dress

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
- I am very picky about things. I want the best and I will not except a gift that is unfitting.

Fi

- my Te kicks ass :cool:

So true :) But many tert functions are often well developed in most people.

- I'm impatient with boring theory. I hate studying

Fi+Te

- I do have strong Fi, but it doesn't manefest the same way as an FPs (who tend to be more like flower children)

Fi manifests differently in each individual; for some it makes them seem like innocent little children, for others it makes them terrible psychopaths, etc.

- I have standards for people, they don't get accepted unless my standards are met

Fi+Te

- I value practical results more than people. I frequent tell my parents to get out of my room because I value my plans more than I do them

Fi+Te

- while I believe in equal rights and respect for all people (unless proven unworthy of it), I frankly just do not like women. okay, I like a few women, but only if they're charming, pleasant and polite

Fi+Te

- I have a tastes for traditionally sophisticated pleasures such as opera, tea, wine and elegant dress

Not, function, related?

Either way, what I see is rather a careful balance of Fi+Te working in unison with each other, thus the possibility of ESTJ seems much more possible than it actually is. :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFP with Ne/Te loops and narcissistic tendencies.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
erfwerwer.jpg

Octarine

The Eighth Colour
MBTI Type
Aeon
Enneagram
10w
Instinctual Variant
so
Whatever floats your boat.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
your MBTI type is GHEY.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
any thoughts?

No. (as in not ESTJ)

I mean, I'm not even sure how to respond. You're far too P to be an ESTJ -- they're one of the most J types I know.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:doh: Talk to Little Linguist. Do it now.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
MBTI is not an identity. Get it?

Be whatever type feels good to you, because it really doesn't matter.

I'll choose a four-letter designation for you: FOOL

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well... It was nice knowing all of you!

Cyanide101.jpg

I don't like INFs because
- they're too damn delicate, I use one ounce of Te and they want to kill themselves
- they're rarely practical about anything
- their views of reality are usually SOO off to the point of ignorance
I was actually going to say " they're too damn delicate, I use one ounce of Te and they grab for the cyanide pills" but I chose not to

A

Anew Leaf

I was actually going to say " they're too damn delicate, I use one ounce of Te and they grab for the cyanide pills" but I chose not to

I almost want to go through your 10 million posts and quote back to you all the times you say 'Oh I wish I was an INFP, they are so feminine and pure and magical.'

My reasoning for grabbing for cyanide pills is due to your blatent and unrelenting need for forum attention because you can't go 2 days without having some midlife crisis of MBTI types or enneagrams or what color you would be if you could transform into wavelengths.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you are an ENTP.

I can't see ESTJ actually. You've started way too many ill-considered or otherwise inadequately thought out threads to qualify for Te-dominance. A lot of your posts are quite demonstrative of Ne babble,albeit not the cute kind that people generally expect of ENFPs, more just the talking aloud about your half formed ideas with seemingly an air of great confidence. You also latch onto ideas in a way that's quite reminiscent of an ENFP with a bee in the bonnet.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
just for fun :D

ESTJ 3w4 sx/sp vs INTP 5 sp/sx

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I almost want to go through your 10 million posts and quote back to you all the times you say 'Oh I wish I was an INFP, they are so feminine and pure and magical.'

My reasoning for grabbing for cyanide pills is due to your blatent and unrelenting need for forum attention because you can't go 2 days without having some midlife crisis of MBTI types or enneagrams or what color you would be if you could transform into wavelengths.

crisis? I have minor dilemnas and points of confusion, but a crisis? crisis for me is when I need to make a lifestyle change and implement swift, decisive action in order to avoid disaster. what you see as a crisis I see more as self absorbsion, confusion, meladrama and a faint dash of emo
PS: it's true by the way, I do love INFPs for the reasons you've paraphrased so eloquently (they are my favorite type), but that one aspect of them really gets on my friggin nerves. a little more directness wouldn't hurt :yes: I am speaking of course as to how you possibly conceived I could have connected the reference to cyanide pills with attention whoring. I much prefer people just flat our telling me what they believe my faults are like you did here.