• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Okay, I'm seriously reconsidering ESTJ

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I think you're right, ISs are usually treated pretty well, but I disagree on ENXX. ENPs are treated like shit in most anime lol. one thing we can agree on, anime LOVES INTJs. having an anime without a cool INTJ is like having a sewing circle without an ESFJ

I think it depends on the genre - shounen is filled with SPs and ENFPs, shoujo has lots of FJs, et cetera. It's a pretty diverse medium, like any other. :)

sports, gossip, trying to be relatable. in fact, it's completely irrational, but internally I sort of view any kind of social interaction for it's own sake as ordinary/tepid

Do you dislike those things because they're boring/trite/tiring, or because they're commonplace? That's a relevant distinction.

Nicodemus

This might be your destination:

Salvador-Dali-274x350.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it depends on the genre - shounen is filled with SPs and ENFPs, shoujo has lots of FJs, et cetera. It's a pretty diverse medium, like any other. :)
Do you dislike those things because they're boring/trite/tiring, or because they're commonplace? That's a relevant distinction.

both, but occasionally I enjoy them, even if I stop myself from continuing. mostly this happens when the person I'm speaking to is hott :D

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
heh actually you're so insecure its not even funny

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
heh actually you're so insecure its not even funny

since you seem to be one of my notorious haters (I will admit attention from genuine haters does give me a bit of an ego trip :D ), would you care to elaborate?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"heh actually you're so insecure its not even funny"

since you seem to be one of my notorious haters (I will admit attention from genuine haters does give me a bit of an ego trip ), would you care to elaborate?

Hmm, correct me if I'm mistaken, but I've always thought that narcissists are actually insecure people who subconsciously deny their insecurity out of unbearable shame by projecting a false image of themselves that is near absolute opposite of who they really are. I hope I'm saying that right. Either way, that's what I've always heard.

- not accepting (fuck equality, don't ask me for something unless you've earned it)
- other people's feelings have no bearing on my actions. actually, it sort of makes me smile when my actions greatly upset people due to their own stupidity
because I don't care about other people. other people are nothing more than mental stimulation for me.
shame is for the weak.

Damn, Te in the tertiary position is a bitch. >:O

P.S.: Forgive me for barging in on your thread and posting on TypeC without pre-notice, but I found those comments/statements to be overly outrageous. :p

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm, correct me if I'm mistaken, but I've always thought that narcissists are actually insecure people who subconsciously deny their insecurity out of unbearable shame by projecting a false image of themselves that is near absolute opposite of who they really are. I hope I'm saying that right. Either way, that's what I've always heard.

Damn, Te in the tertiary position is a bitch. >:O

P.S.: Forgive me for barging in on your thread and posting on TypeC without pre-notice, but I found those comments/statements to be overly outrageous. :p

you are forgiven

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, this was the only thing I could find from you that I could relate to:

I just wish I could have one person in my life to snuggle with and shower with affection.

I actually already have someone in mind for this, and SHE has been for over a year now.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, this was the only thing I could find from you that I could relate to:
I actually already have someone in mind for this, and SHE has been for over a year now.

I would say it's nice to relate, but in perfect honesty, relating to people hurts me ego. so I guess I'll just say I'm happy for you for having a happy, healthy relationship

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gahh! I hate how I just pollute threads in forums by posting stuff that I personally want to know and adds nothing to the discussion at hand. >.< I feel for guilty for doing that. I just get interested and immediately want to understand something that I don't understand, and I do that by asking others 'cause I'm such a dependent, it's not even funny. *shakes head*

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gahh! I hate how I just pollute threads in forums by posting stuff that I personally want to know and adds nothing to the discussion at hand. >.< I feel for guilty for doing that. I just get interested and immediately want to understand something that I don't understand, and I do that by asking others 'cause I'm such a dependent, it's not even funny. *shakes head*

you haven't done anything wrong. in fact, compared to the aggrevated slew of haters on this thread, you're a breath of fresh air. oh, and before I forget, welcome to Typology Central

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would say it's nice to relate, but in perfect honesty, relating to people hurts me ego. so I guess I'll just say I'm happy for you for having a happy, healthy relationship

Huh? Me? In a relationship? With HER?!? Hah! I wish! That is like my deepest desire... She's been taken ever since I started liking her. But anyway, I don't want to pollute your thread with my jibberish, like I said in my last post.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Relating to people hurts your ego?

Okay, that's it. Everyone on this forum needs to be institutionalized. Now. Let's go. Follow me.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you haven't done anything wrong. in fact, compared to the aggrevated slew of haters on this thread, you're a breath of fresh air. oh, and before I forget, welcome to Typology Central

This is probably going to make you throw up, but I like to try to be understanding of everybody. And your compliment made me all warm inside and junk. :p

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is probably going to make you throw up, but I like to try to be understanding of everybody. And your compliment made me all warm inside and junk. :p

no, understanding and relating are different things. I like to understand people, I just don't like to admit that I'm like other people (of course I greatly exaggerate this trait and get labeled as insecure, but whatever lol).

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Relating to people hurts your ego?

I find it interesting that I'm like the opposite. Like, a good bit of my ego is attached to my opinions (which is probably bad, isn't it?).

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like to understand people, I just don't like to admit that I'm like other people [...].

Really? Then what was all that "stupid people" talk about? I'm not trying to bring you down, I'm simply trying to understand.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find it interesting that I'm like the opposite. Like, a good bit of my ego is attached to my opinions (which is probably bad, isn't it?).

could you elaborate?
PS: it's off topic but I don't mind, this thread has completely bit the dust, so we might as well talk about something more :yes: