• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Okay, I'm seriously reconsidering ESTJ

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It doesn't sound sick and controlling, I mean, people can just tell you to screw yourself instead of bending to your will...unless your will is defined as wanting them to tell you to screw yourself, lol

most people's responses IRL are much more emotionally charged and vulnerable. it doesn't have the same effect when one is only able to type

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow... no offense but that was the new gayest thing i've ever read. wow. even gayer than gay. sheesh. :smile:

actually, I am gay, but that particular trait has nothing to do with being gay. it has to do with being aristocratic, elitist, self preserving and self absorbed.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
actually, I am gay

I know I read that from your blog

I think it was just the word pamper... after analyzing it i realize it was that word that was throwing me off, throwing off my gay senses.

phew-- thought something was happening to me for a minute, i was getting worked up in a whole gay maelstrom :wizfreak:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know I read that from your blog

I think it was just the word pamper... after analyzing it i realized it was that word that was throwing me off. throwing off my gay senses. phew.

thought something was happening to me for a minute, i was getting worked up in a whole gay maelstrom :wizfreak:

for some reason, you actually set off my gay senses a little bit, I'm not really sure why, but your posting style comes off as subtly flirtatious. perhaps you just like being an Ne goofball though :D

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yeah the way i usually talk to people online is the way i talk to people in real life when i'm feeling really energetic-- more extroverted, engaged, kinda wildish & freewheelin' Bob Dylan

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah the way i usually talk to people online is the way i talk to people in real life when i'm feeling really energetic-- more extroverted, engaged, kinda wildish & freewheelin' Bob Dylan

you talk like an ENFP, except something about the way you say things is more vulnerable and less stylized.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it's because you're INFP and not ENFP. ENFPs are not vulnerable because we jump all over the place and play with words like toys (ENPs are the verbal foxes of MBTI) but when an INFP says something, it's just there. it's more honest and something about it is pure and delicate

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yes... I believe it's important to never talk in a way that suggests you're saying anything extremely important or valuable-- like people NEED to listen to you... which is why i always try to ultimately be honest while at the same time keeping a jokester, 'don't-take-this-too-seriously' attitude.

As for your personality, you seem like a normal confident ENFP-- only boosted into a sense of specialness or elitism(something i sense (or intuit?) a lot in young... ahem, GAYS *thunderclap*)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes... I believe it's important to never talk in a way that suggests you're saying anything extremely important or valuable-- like people need to listen to you-- which is why i always try to be honest while at the same time keeping a jokester, 'don't-take-this-too-seriously' attitude.

As for your personality, you seem like a normal confident ENFP-- only boosted into a sense of specialness or elite differentness (something i sense (or intuit?) a lot in young... ahem, GAYS *thunderclap*)

I say everything like it's important. it's not anything I do deliberately, just that the way I talk is very "this is how it is" "I'm doing this" "no that is NOT true"...you get the idea. that being said, I laugh at the stupid shit I do all the time. for instance, I'm trying to set up a website and have to go through all this SJ ass protocol steps to get everything configured correctly and I'm fumbling about like a dumb ass

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heh, what's the website going to be. :coffee:

I'm selling an ebook :D
PS: you posted an enthusiastic question followed by an emoticon signifying boredom, as such I am unable to accurately glean your emotional response

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm selling an ebook :D
PS: you posted an enthusiastic question followed by an emoticon signifying boredom, as such I am unable to accurately glean your emotional response

NO!! true...

it is an enigmatic emoticon...

seeming to convey boredom, yet bearing the tag "coffee".... a beverage used for its energizing properties...

caffeine.
alertness.
vigorous observational energy.
attentiveness.

think of drinking ten cups of coffee, here i'll simulate it: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Try being bored after that.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NO!! true...

it is an enigmatic emoticon...

seeming to convey boredom, yet bearing the tag "coffee".... a beverage used for its energizing properties...

caffeine.

alertness.
vigorous observant energy.
attentiveness.

think of drinking ten cups of coffee, here i'll simulate it: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Try being bored after that.

First of all, good. that means i'm

well, my lively, energetic friend, have you ever taken the enneagram, you seem like a blatant 7 :yes:

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
well, my lively, energetic friend, have you ever taken the enneagram, you seem like a blatant 7 :yes:

No, 4 or 5-- but I relate to the 7 description a lot. I like being active, doing all that 7 shit, but my deeper priorities are the 4 & 5 shit. At least so far. I like fun times but when it comes to the important stuff i care about I don't know how to share it with people (IRL). It sux. :wizfreak:

InTheFlesh

Enneagram
CFV
If you can't even face up to your possible flaws as some people in this thread are pointing out, you're nowhere near able to decide who you really are, and even if you were, MBTI is not the best route to take while doing this.
It's alright to have character flaws, but if you're legitimately trying to figure yourself out don't avoid every single post that points out a problem. But regardless of what you decide here, stop spamming the new post page with all this vacuous shit.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you can't even face up to your possible flaws as some people in this thread are pointing out, you're nowhere near able to decide who you really are, and even if you were, MBTI is not the best route to take while doing this.
It's alright to have character flaws, but if you're legitimately trying to figure yourself out don't avoid every single post that points out a problem. But regardless of what you decide hear, stop spamming the new post page with this vacuous shit.

you added me as a friend, not the other way around. if it displeases you, I'm not the one to blame. for the record though, if you actually read my posts, I throw all of my faults on the table, the difference is that I do so lightheartedly and don't take them very seriously.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

You consider them faults but you don't try to change them... I think that's the confusing thing. You say they are flaws, but you must not think of them as such. It's a tad bit confusing. I get the whole not caring about other people so your flaws are what you are and if they can't except it that's their problem thing. I just wouldn't call them flaws so much as flaunts as many times as you announce them.

InTheFlesh

Enneagram
CFV
you added me as a friend, not the other way around. if it displeases you, I'm not the one to blame.

For clarification, I was talking about the button under the "forums" tab, not my home page.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
you are neither narcissistic nor histrionic. whoever called you that was stupid
Edit: that being said, I now believe I am histrionic more than narcissistic. I love shocking/offending people and bending their responses to my will. it's really little more than a game of cat and mouse :devil:

You may be Histrionic more than Narcissistic, which is more common in ExFx. I know I'm not narcississtic at all, I'm too much about equality and acceptance and understanding, and currently IRL I am absolutely honored for my kindness, politeness and logic. I am known for being direct, yet reasonable. For handling people in a very collected, reasonable manner, but that also is straight forward, without necessarily raising my voice or making a scene. I am generally no-nonsense, but loyal and loving.

I actually have been called Histrionic by a therapist, though, probably because of my past as an exotic dancer among other things. I know my flaws include seeking attention. And I'm very comfortable and confident in being sexual in a way that others may not be. I'm just an extrovert and a feeler, and I want interaction and excitement. When I'm not here, I'm living with a bunch of roommates and interacting with them. I've always kind of been known for my unique personality, which I can occasionally INFLICT on others, though less as I grow older...but personality disorders tend to decrease as people grow older, in many cases, you'll have a very Histrionic teenager and person in their 20's, but less so in their 30's.

But then you have my mom. :mellow: