User Tag List

First 2230313233 Last

Results 311 to 320 of 326

  1. #311
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Just thought of something...

    If we go by Communication Styles, then I am most likely Informing instead of Directing in Interaction Style, though I was kinda of a hybrid as a kid... probably more Directing, due to my xSTJ-ish behavior. And I am most definitely Responding rather than Initiating. :P

    So I favor the Behind-the-Scenes interaction style.

    As for temperament, it's trickier. I would say I'm probably most likely Concrete, but I could be Abstract. Maybe... And the role is just as hard. I can be Pragmatic when it comes to something I passionately believe in or even when I have a few "gut" feelings of what I know must be right if it goes against what the "group" is saying, but I can also be Affiliative a lot of the time if I see no harm is done. I dunno...

    That would mean ISFP or ISFJ as my most likely types, which makes sense, as I relate to their type descriptions the most (at least on www.personalitypage.com) if I am Concrete instead of Abstract. If I am Abstract instead of Concrete, then I am INFP or INTP, and we all know I more closely resemble an INFP than an INTP.

    So if we go by this, I am either: ISFP, ISFJ, or INFP. That's IF this is an accurate tool to use...
    here's a fun question, what fictional characters if any have you observed and thought "omg that's SOOO me!"
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #312
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    here's a fun question, what fictional characters if any have you observed and thought "omg that's SOOO me!"
    Hmm... that's a good question. I can't find any matches right now (but there will probably be a time that I will); plus, I don't read or watch much fiction so I couldn't say for sure. Let me think...

    I got nothing. I guess my brain isn't in the mode right now. Perhaps you could list some popular shows/series that isn't anime (since I don't watch anime, since the tone of anime shows make me sad) so I could can get an idea going?

  3. #313
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Hmm... that's a good question. I can't find any matches right now (but there will probably be a time that I will); plus, I don't read or watch much fiction so I couldn't say for sure. Let me think...

    I got nothing. I guess my brain isn't in the mode right now. Perhaps you could list some popular shows/series that isn't anime (since I don't watch anime, since the tone of anime shows make me sad) so I could can get an idea going?
    have you watched any anime?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #314
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    have you watched any anime?
    Yeah, but I couldn't give you the names of the few I have watched. I just know that the times that I have tried watching it didn't work out well because it made me all sad inside, and I don't know why...

  5. #315
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Yeah, but I couldn't give you the names of the few I have watched. I just know that the times that I have tried watching it didn't work out well because it made me all sad inside, and I don't know why...
    aww, I'm sorry
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  6. #316
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    aww, I'm sorry
    Aww, thank you. But yeah, why I get like that, I will never know. Do you have any other series/show that you have at the ready that you could use as an example?

  7. #317
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Aww, thank you. But yeah, why I get like that, I will never know. Do you have any other series/show that you have at the ready that you could use as an example?
    certainly, have you seen any of these?
    Tsubasa Chronicle
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Code Geass
    Death Note
    La Corda D'oro
    Fate Stay Night
    Gurren Lagann
    Yugioh
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    .hack//sign
    Inuyasha
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  8. #318
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    certainly, have you seen any of these?
    Tsubasa Chronicle
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Code Geass
    Death Note
    La Corda D'oro
    Fate Stay Night
    Gurren Lagann
    Yugioh
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    .hack//sign
    Inuyasha
    Unfortunately, and I'd hate to say this, no... I'm sorry. Well, okay, Yu-Gi-Oh!, .hack//sign, and Inuyasha are about the only ones I recognize, and I never got into watching more than a few episodes (remember, anime makes me sad). It's been like four, maybe even five years since I remember watching an episode of Inuyasha, and like seven years since I saw Yu-Gi-Oh! .hack//sign is the most recent one I've "seen," which has been about a year and a half, though I saw like maybe three episodes? And the only reason I saw that was because my sister just randomly watches anime (she likes it a lot, as does my older sister), and it caught my attention when she turned it on to watch it (she had bought DVDs at the store). I checked the date on them and it said 2006. :P That's all I got.

  9. #319
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Unfortunately, and I'd hate to say this, no... I'm sorry. Well, okay, Yu-Gi-Oh!, .hack//sign, and Inuyasha are about the only ones I recognize, and I never got into watching more than a few episodes (remember, anime makes me sad). It's been like four, maybe even five years since I remember watching an episode of Inuyasha, and like seven years since I saw Yu-Gi-Oh! .hack//sign is the most recent one I've "seen," which has been about a year and a half, though I saw like maybe three episodes? And the only reason I saw that was because my sister just randomly watches anime (she likes it a lot, as does my older sister), and it caught my attention when she turned it on to watch it (she had bought DVDs at the store). I checked the date on them and it said 2006. :P That's all I got.
    perhaps a more light hearted or comedic anime?
    - ouran host club (I don't know why, but I have a feeling you would really like this one )
    - chibi vampire
    - Soul Eater
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  10. #320
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    perhaps a more light hearted or comedic anime?
    - ouran host club (I don't know why, but I have a feeling you would really like this one )
    - chibi vampire
    - Soul Eater
    Sure, I'll try it (is that something an Si-dom. would do?). When/where can I watch it?

Similar Threads

  1. [ESTJ] What do you think of ESTJs?
    By JediM05 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 11-15-2013, 11:18 PM
  2. [ESTJ] ESTJ Father, looking for your opinions.
    By Angry Ayrab in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 09:13 PM
  3. [ESTJ] ESTJs: criticism and imagination.
    By JediM05 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 11:05 PM
  4. [ESTJ] ESTJs - Trivial Pursuit
    By INTJMom in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 01:05 PM
  5. [ESTJ] Help with my ESTJ father-in-law
    By Griffi97 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 12:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO