• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Okay, I'm seriously reconsidering ESTJ

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
You seem more ENFP than ESTJ to me, at least - have I suggested the Limit questionnaire thing yet? You focus on heroism rather than duty... On another thread, you said you viewed heroism as a thing you exude rather than something you simply do, which strikes me as Fi > Te.

Also, I can kind of see Te as your puer/relief function. :)

BTW, if it's any good, I take you seriously. :hug:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You seem more ENFP than ESTJ to me, at least - have I suggested the Limit questionnaire thing yet? You focus on heroism rather than duty... On another thread, you said you viewed heroism as a thing you exude rather than something you simply do, which strikes me as Fi > Te.
Also, I can kind of see Te as your puer/relief function. :)
BTW, if it's any good, I take you seriously. :hug:

much appreciated bro :hug: :hug:
that being said, there is nothing to worry about. I don't lack respect of people IRL, even if much of the time I pretty much force it out of them :D

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, I don't really. But it's less ridiculous than ESTJ. You have odd theories, which smacks of Ne, and the Over confidence is something I've seen in very young ENTPs.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:thelook: No. Just. No.

:bored:

How about just being you, without being concerned what box you fit it. Seriously.

I'm simply curious. If I were so preoccupied with boxes, I would stick with ENFP and say "no way! I can't possibly be an ESTJ!" I suppose one could liken it to self reflectory masturbation

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No you have lashing of Fi. It's overbearing. That, I have only seen in ENFP's.

wolfy

awsm
Not necessarily. If you were preoccupied with boxes you'd be preoccupied with boxes, not a given box. It's more like you are playing a tired old game of which cup is the coin under. I don't know what type you are. ENFP seems okay.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Sense the rising tide here?

It's fun to be curious Elfboy, but much like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", no one's going to have endless patience with you starting all these threads. Then, when you most want attention, no one will be paying any to you at all. I hear what you are saying, it's exciting to contemplate possibilities, but maybe self-reflection belongs in your own self, in your own mind too for a while, before it is openly shared with the forum. Otherwise, people will tire of seeing all these threads and believe you narcissistic and attention-whoring rather than being delighted by your exuberance.

You've started way too many ill-considered or otherwise inadequately thought out threads to qualify for Te-dominance. A lot of your posts are quite demonstrative of Ne babble, albeit not the cute kind that people generally expect of ENFPs, more just the talking aloud about your half formed ideas with seemingly an air of great confidence.

Agreed.

Take this test Elfboy, what do you score on it?

Narcissistic Personality Inventory Test

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It's fun to be curious Elfboy, but much like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", no one's going to have endless patience with you starting all these threads. Then, when you most want attention, no one will be paying any to you at all. I hear what you are saying, it's exciting to contemplate possibilities, but maybe self-reflection belongs in your own self, in your own mind too for a while, before it is openly shared with the forum. Otherwise, people will tire of seeing all these threads and believe you narcissistic and attention-whoring rather than being delighted by your exuberance.

Agreed.

Take this test Elfboy, what do you score on it?

Narcissistic Personality Inventory Test

27 :D

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
^ the population average is ~15. This test isn't a diagnosis, but a self-inventory - however, your score is high enough that NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) would be highly suspect.

BUT - you are young too, so that's positive, there's opportunity for balancing. AND wise to point out - everyone has some narcissistic traits.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It's fun to be curious Elfboy, but much like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", no one's going to have endless patience with you starting all these threads. Then, when you most want attention, no one will be paying any to you at all.
I simply started a thread about reconsidering ESTJ. if my self descriptions draw a lot of attention to me, than so be it

I hear what you are saying, it's exciting to contemplate possibilities, but maybe self-reflection belongs in your own self, in your own mind too for a while, before it is openly shared with the forum. Otherwise, people will tire of seeing all these threads and believe you narcissistic and attention-whoring rather than being delighted by your exuberance.

they already do, and I'm well aware of it. it's no news to me that I suck the air out of the room. not that it's intentional, but if people get the air sucked out of them, it's their own fault for being weak.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Will be back with some suggestions.

thankyou for the detour into possible narcissism, but I already have a thread for that and this one is about if I might be ESTJ :D

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Fascinating. And there's a poll too ...

Do you think you are a narcissist?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fascinating. And there's a poll too ...

Do you think you are a narcissist?

narcissistic personality, but not narcissistic personality disorder.