• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Okay, I'm seriously reconsidering ESTJ

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
based on this information, I think it's very unlikely your Sp/So, more like Sx/So.

I'm actually so/sp, not sp/so, and I know so because I related with SO the best and SP next best. Plus, I've consistently tested so/sp.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, my attraction to her is more emotional than sexual, though I have developed sexual feelings over time. Still emotional > sexual.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, my attraction to her is more emotional than sexual, though I have developed sexual feelings over time. Still emotional > sexual.

exactly, that's precisely why you're Sx first. Sx is not about lust or sex, it's about intimacy and connection.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
exactly, that's precisely why you're Sx first. Sx is not about lust or sex, it's about intimacy and connection.

But, I'm like, not assertive at all. Isn't Sx assertive?

Last edited:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But, I'm like, not assertive at all. Isn't SX assertive?

you're not assertive because you're a introverted 6. and no, Sx isn't always assertive. it's passionate, but not always assertive. you strike me as someone who is deeply passionate, yet unaware of it or lacking the confidence to express it

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you're not assertive because you're a introverted 6. and no, Sx isn't always assertive. it's passionate, but not always assertive. you strike me as someone who is deeply passionate, yet unaware of it or lacking the confidence to express it

Very interesting. And because of my introvertedness, the test can't pick up my Sx?

Last edited:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, does being dependent have anything to do with functions?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very interesting. And because of my introvertedness, the test can't pick up my SX?

I'm far from an expert on instinct variants, but I think you might be Sx if you answer yes to several of these questions
- do you a few friends you are VERY close too?
- do you tend to develop obsessions with things that you wish to know intimately and deeply (even if they're an inanimate object or a hobby like singing or drawing)?
- do you fantasize about snuggling with a significant other or crush as opposed to mostly sex?
- do you develop intense crushes that can get in the way of your mental activity?
- do you have intense emotional responses to things that touch you in a certain way?

these are probably horribly general questions, but at they may help

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah extravert sx 3-7-8 are assertive, for other types it can vary.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
these are probably horribly general questions, but at they may help

Actually, all those that you mentioned, I do (though I'm not entirely sure what you mean by wishing to know "intimately" and deeply" about things I'm obsessed about).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, does being dependent have anything to do with functions?

it has some to do with being a 6. also, Fs tend to be dependent more often than Ts (though it's a very loose correlation). I think they're also a loose correlation with Ns being more independent.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, all those that you mentioned, I do (though I'm not entirely sure what you mean by wishing to know "intimately" and deeply" about things I'm obsessed about).

by intimately I mean you connect with it and it sorta gets a special place in your heart.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
by intimately I mean you connect with it and it sorta gets a special place in your heart.

Then yeah, that sounds like me. :p What's the correlation to functions though?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then yeah, that sounds like me. :p What's the correlation to functions though?

I would imagine there is some correlation with IXFX types and sexual instinct, but that's just a guess. I do know a lot of sexual IFPs IRL

Nicodemus

for instance, I do know a fair amount about tea, but I would not try to bullshit my way through talking to a tea master. mostly I would ask for his opinions and ask if he had any tea of extraordinary quality he could make for us.
This tea thing continues to amuse me.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
any thoughts?

The difference between ESTJ and ENFP is considerable. You might as well be a split personality.

However, I may change my previous call on your e-type from 6w5 to 9w8. I simply see no need to discard the 3/6/9s in general, and your relationship to emotions matches any of those three since they all rely on repression for various reasons. Your basic self-description has often focused on the physical realm over the emotional. The ENFP favors harmonious relationships but you have an 8-wing conflict over that idea.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Elfboy, I'm just curious, why do I seem more Fe than Fi to you?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Elfboy, I'm just curious, why do I seem more Fe than Fi to you?

you give the impression of being more compliant like an Fe user. you could be an INFP though

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The difference between ESTJ and ENFP is considerable. You might as well be a split personality.

However, I may change my previous call on your e-type from 6w5 to 9w8. I simply see no need to discard the 3/6/9s in general, and your relationship to emotions matches any of those three since they all rely on repression for various reasons. Your basic self-description has often focused on the physical realm over the emotional. The ENFP favors harmonious relationships but you have an 8-wing conflict over that idea.

actually, 9w8 would make a lot of sense. I'll have to look into that more