ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    Heh, what's the website going to be.
    I'm selling an ebook
    PS: you posted an enthusiastic question followed by an emoticon signifying boredom, as such I am unable to accurately glean your emotional response
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I'm selling an ebook
    PS: you posted an enthusiastic question followed by an emoticon signifying boredom, as such I am unable to accurately glean your emotional response
    NO!! true...

it is an enigmatic emoticon...

seeming to convey boredom, yet bearing the tag "coffee".... a beverage used for its energizing properties...

caffeine.
    alertness.
    vigorous observational energy.
    attentiveness.

think of drinking ten cups of coffee, here i'll simulate it: Try being bored after that.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    NO!! true...

it is an enigmatic emoticon...

seeming to convey boredom, yet bearing the tag "coffee".... a beverage used for its energizing properties...

caffeine.

alertness.
    vigorous observant energy.
    attentiveness.

think of drinking ten cups of coffee, here i'll simulate it: Try being bored after that.

First of all, good. that means i'm
    well, my lively, energetic friend, have you ever taken the enneagram, you seem like a blatant 7
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

well, my lively, energetic friend, have you ever taken the enneagram, you seem like a blatant 7
    No, 4 or 5-- but I relate to the 7 description a lot. I like being active, doing all that 7 shit, but my deeper priorities are the 4 & 5 shit. At least so far. I like fun times but when it comes to the important stuff i care about I don't know how to share it with people (IRL). It sux.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

Enneagram
    CFV

If you can't even face up to your possible flaws as some people in this thread are pointing out, you're nowhere near able to decide who you really are, and even if you were, MBTI is not the best route to take while doing this.
    It's alright to have character flaws, but if you're legitimately trying to figure yourself out don't avoid every single post that points out a problem. But regardless of what you decide here, stop spamming the new post page with all this vacuous shit.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by InTheFlesh View Post
    If you can't even face up to your possible flaws as some people in this thread are pointing out, you're nowhere near able to decide who you really are, and even if you were, MBTI is not the best route to take while doing this.
    It's alright to have character flaws, but if you're legitimately trying to figure yourself out don't avoid every single post that points out a problem. But regardless of what you decide hear, stop spamming the new post page with this vacuous shit.
    you added me as a friend, not the other way around. if it displeases you, I'm not the one to blame. for the record though, if you actually read my posts, I throw all of my faults on the table, the difference is that I do so lightheartedly and don't take them very seriously.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

ReflecTcelfeR

You consider them faults but you don't try to change them... I think that's the confusing thing. You say they are flaws, but you must not think of them as such. It's a tad bit confusing. I get the whole not caring about other people so your flaws are what you are and if they can't except it that's their problem thing. I just wouldn't call them flaws so much as flaunts as many times as you announce them.

Enneagram
    CFV

you added me as a friend, not the other way around. if it displeases you, I'm not the one to blame.
    For clarification, I was talking about the button under the "forums" tab, not my home page.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

you are neither narcissistic nor histrionic. whoever called you that was stupid
    Edit: that being said, I now believe I am histrionic more than narcissistic. I love shocking/offending people and bending their responses to my will. it's really little more than a game of cat and mouse
    You may be Histrionic more than Narcissistic, which is more common in ExFx. I know I'm not narcississtic at all, I'm too much about equality and acceptance and understanding, and currently IRL I am absolutely honored for my kindness, politeness and logic. I am known for being direct, yet reasonable. For handling people in a very collected, reasonable manner, but that also is straight forward, without necessarily raising my voice or making a scene. I am generally no-nonsense, but loyal and loving.

I actually have been called Histrionic by a therapist, though, probably because of my past as an exotic dancer among other things. I know my flaws include seeking attention. And I'm very comfortable and confident in being sexual in a way that others may not be. I'm just an extrovert and a feeler, and I want interaction and excitement. When I'm not here, I'm living with a bunch of roommates and interacting with them. I've always kind of been known for my unique personality, which I can occasionally INFLICT on others, though less as I grow older...but personality disorders tend to decrease as people grow older, in many cases, you'll have a very Histrionic teenager and person in their 20's, but less so in their 30's.

But then you have my mom.