• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type do you reckon I'm closest to?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would say ISxP, and wish to know what your enneagram was. You could be an exotic particle.

wolfy

awsm
sorry, I haven't read a lot of your posts, you just strike me as more of a technical Ti tactician, like an ISTP martial artist or something. I could be wrong though

I don't know if I am that technical. I get where you are coming from though.

I would say ISxP, and wish to know what your enneagram was. You could be an exotic particle.

It's 9w8.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
your communication/action style seems more chart the course than behind the scenes. ISFPs are go with the flow, ISTPs usually have more of an agenda (a more tactical agenda than say a strategic NTJ, but an agenda)

wolfy

awsm

Yeah, true that.

your communication/action style seems more chart the course than behind the scenes. ISFPs are go with the flow, ISTPs usually have more of an agenda (a more tactical agenda than say a strategic NTJ, but an agenda)

I remember getting feedback here after competing on a team competition on here that I was chart the course, or just as much both. I think I flip from style to style but I'm isfp.

I know I'm closest to istp now, that's for sure.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, true that.
I remember getting feedback here after competing on a team competition on here that I was chart the course, or just as much both. I think I flip from style to style but I'm isfp.
I know I'm closest to istp now, that's for sure.

that makes sense, I'm kinda similar. I switch to Take Charge on occasion, but it's more taxing, fun as it is :D

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

You didn't read the question, did you :thelook:

Quin is right, but you are closest to ISTP, definitely. You are not like an INFP and come across as too independent and contained compared to ESFPs.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
You didn't read the question, did you :thelook:

I think I just misunderstood. :D

Quin is right, but you are closest to ISTP, definitely. You are not like an INFP and come across as too independent and contained compared to ESFPs.

The impression I get for Wolfy is that he's somewhere between ISFP and ISTP, leaning to ISFP, with strong Se, but what do I know about typology? Not much these days.

G

Glycerine

ISFP. Relaxed, expressive, fluid. Also, your energy seems much closer to quinlan than the ISTPs i have noticed on the forum. The second closest would be ISTP.

EDIT: misunderstood. Definitely ISTP. Not INFP because of how practical and direct you seem to be without reading too much into things.

wolfy

awsm
I think I just misunderstood. :D

The impression I get for Wolfy is that he's somewhere between ISFP and ISTP, leaning to ISFP, with strong Se, but what do I know about typology? Not much these days.

That's the truth. When you know you don't know you really know.

wolfy

awsm
There are Se and 7 traits.

Just had to get it out of my system...

Se7en-movie-poster-1995-picture-MOV_55d5e112.jpg

wolfy

awsm
I get a lot of use out of knowing and being comfortable with isfp/istp. It gives me some extra understanding and confidence.

wolfy

awsm

Right on the money...

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) **************************************************** (52.2)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.3)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************** (26.5)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************** (20.4)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************** (17.4)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34.6)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************** (29.3)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39.1)