1 14.29%
First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

yessssss, it is possible. you are an ISTP according to me.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    ?
    It's lulzy to think of you as a "using way too much Fe". Is your increased Fe usage based on one or two situation(s) that you noticed, or has it been generally been using "too much" Fe for a sustained period of time, say, a month?

If it's sustained, how do you feel?
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    It's lulzy to think of you as a "using way too much Fe". Is your increased Fe usage based on one or two situation(s) that you noticed, or has it been generally been using "too much" Fe for a sustained period of time, say, a month?

If it's sustained, how do you feel?
    Certain situations. Like right now, I've got a really difficult client. She's paying ME to help her business out, but she overreacts to any objective criticism, to the point of literally disrespecting us, and at one point, yelled at one of my contracted employees.

She's a huge, important client (well, she represents the company that is, that is) - and the only way I can appease this bitch is by smooching ass (ie, withholding valuable suggestions, not calling her out for being completely disrespectful, etc).

I want a profit/addition to our client history/reference, so for another month, I'll have to put up with her BS.

And I fucking hate doing it - I just can't stand having to tolerate that, especially at the expense of helping the BOTH of us succeed in the long run (I'm in consulting).

She's basically paying us to agree with her false notions - in the face of data/trends/opinions that clearly don't. Idk if she hired us to "back up" her desire for harmful stagnation in the face of her higher ups' intention to re-strategize or what, but I'm at a loss. Literally.

So I've been trying to get the FACTS through her thick skull - but trying rdiculously hard to wrap them thoroughly in Fe to keep hr from getting hysterical and losing this huge client.

tl;dr = I hate using Fe, but will suck it the fuck up temporarily if I really must.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Certain situations. Like right now, I've got a really difficult client. She's paying ME to help her business out, but she overreacts to any objective criticism, to the point of literally disrespecting us, and at one point, yelled at one of my contracted employees.

She's a huge, important client (well, she represents the company that is, that is) - and the only way I can appease this bitch is by kiissing ass (ie, not calllng her out for being completely disrespectful).

I want a profit/addition to our client history/reference, so for another month, I'll have to put up with her BS.

And I fucking hate doing it - I just can't stand having to tolerate that, especially at the expense of helping the BOTH of us succeed in the long run (I'm in consulting).
    Why does this mean you have Fe? That could even be Fi/Te rationalizing that "handling" people is the best way to make money. That's tactics.

MBTI
    GONE

She's a huge, important client (well, she represents the company that is, that is) - and the only way I can appease this bitch is by kiissing ass (ie, not calllng her out for being completely disrespectful).

I thought you were still an undergrad? What's your business?

And FWIW, I have never read you as an introvert. You could be an adventure seeking ISTP...but I read you as an extrovert from reading your posting style and also snippets from your life. I also don't read a whole lot of Fe from you either but more Fe than Fi.

You said you thought you were primarily So in your stackings? That is a good 'equivalent' of Fe but it's not Fe.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I thought you were still an undergrad? What's your business?

And FWIW, I have never read you as an introvert. You could be an adventure seeking ISTP...but I read you as an extrovert from reading your posting style and also snippets from your life. I also don't read a whole lot of Fe from you either but more Fe than Fi.

You said you thought you were primarily So in your stackings? That is a good 'equivalent' of Fe but it's not Fe.
    I am an undergrad. Night classes, which I skip as much as possible without harming my grade too badly (I self-study, do the projects, show up for the tests - bada bing).

I'm in consulting, btw. A specific niche though. I need the daytime for sure to communicate with prospects/clients, as well as to oversee and work with my employees (more like colleagues to me, since I hire those with specific realms of expertise that I don't have - I'm just the idea person, tbh. So thankfully, I don't have to babysit them 9-5 every weekday).

However, it's project-based contracted work, large projects meaning only a few clients at a time, so schedules can be flexible, as long as milestone/project deadlines according to the proposal's timeline is met.

I've got ADHD, but I still manage the wacky schedules.

See, I wonder if I'm actually an sx-primary. I'm a pretty intense person, if that hasn't been completely obvious yet...
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

She's a huge, important client (well, she represents the company that is, that is) - and the only way I can appease this bitch is by smooching ass (ie, withholding valuable suggestions, not calling her out for being completely disrespectful, etc).

She's basically paying us to agree with her false notions - in the face of data/trends/opinions that clearly don't. Idk if she hired us to "back up" her desire for harmful stagnation in the face of her higher ups' intention to re-strategize or what, but I'm at a loss. Literally.

So I've been trying to get the FACTS through her thick skull - but trying rdiculously hard to wrap them thoroughly in Fe to keep hr from getting hysterical and losing this huge client.

tl;dr = I hate using Fe, but will suck it the fuck up temporarily if I really must.
    Sounds like a case of being forced to use Fe; if you think you're INFJ then Fe should be "natural" (don't take it literally, you know what I mean) for you to use.

I don't know, from this I see a case of Se dominance like what @Marmie Dearest said, tactics. Also what you outlined here seems Te.

Edit: The rest that I didn't highlight seems Fi rant of having to put up with this <insert demeaning female word here>; I don't see anything that points to group behavior or keeping the peace among group members/adhering to group ethics.
    C#2-C#5-F#5

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Sounds like a case of being forced to use Fe; if you think you're INFJ then Fe should be "natural" (don't take it literally, you know what I mean) for you to use.

I don't know, from this I see a case of Se dominance like what @Marmie Dearest said, tactics. Also what you outlined here seems Te.

Edit: The rest that I didn't highlight seems Fi rant of having to put up with this <insert demeaning female word here>; I don't see anything that points to group behavior or keeping the peace among group members/adhering to group ethics.
    So you vote ESFP. *checkmarks vote*
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

So you vote ESFP. *checkmarks vote*
    The final decision is up to you; I don't go around stamping people with labels and then associate them with what that label is supposed to be like.

Just saying
    C#2-C#5-F#5

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Why does this mean you have Fe? That could even be Fi/Te rationalizing that "handling" people is the best way to make money. That's tactics.
    Another vote for ESFP...*check*
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN: