• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Such Irony's SLOAN type

What is my SLOAN type? Choose one option for each of the five scales.

• High S (socialbility)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Low S

• High L (Limbic)

• Low L

• High O (Organization)

• Low O

• High A (Agreeableness)

• Low A

• Average I

• Low I

• Total voters

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just curious to see how I'm perceived regarding the SLOAN system. I have a pretty good idea of my own self-perception and want to see how closely it matches others perceptions.

P.S. 2,222 posts! WOOT!

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just passed that number recently, and took notice of it!:woot:

I imagine you're probably RLUEI like me, though I wouldn't really know for sure on the C/L part. (Which is the missing factor in MBTI).

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just passed that number recently, and took notice of it!:woot:

I imagine you're probably RLUEI like me, though I wouldn't really know for sure on the C/L part. (Which is the missing factor in MBTI).

Thanks for the feedback. I was going to wait to share my self-assessment until more people voted but there hasn't been many.

I posted this poll in part because I think my SLOAN type might be somewhat different than what would be predicted by my MBTI. I think I'm closest to RLOAI on the SLOAN which is closest to MBTI INFJ. The R and I are what I'm most sure about.

Some of the big five tests use subscales such as the long one here

Some of the subscales used don't really have an MBTI equivalent. For example, one of the subscales for Inquisitiveness is artistic interests but the S/N scale on the MBTI doesn't ask questions pertaining to artistic interests. The agreeableness scale on the big five has a modesty subscale. Again, no clear MBTI equivalent for this one.

I actually posted a more in-depth analysis of this on another forum.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Steps II and III of MBTI add subscales, though I'm not sure if any of them would cover "artisticness". Perhaps "Realistic vs Imaginative" which is a S/N subscale? I know I've heard artisticness associated with F as well.
(Step III is the one that adds subscales to match the fifth factor, which is called "Comfort/Discomfort).

Modesty sounds like it might fit a J/P subscale, like Systematic/Casual, Methodical/Emergent, or Scheduled/Spontaneous. But then I believe Agreeableness would fit Directing/Informing and Structure/Motive more anyway.