• intp

4 100.00%

Thread: entp or intp?

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp

Default entp or intp?

I'm trying to figure out more of myself since i've done multiple tests and come out as both Entp and Intp and double-checked as intp, ennegrame comes out common for intp and cognitive processes (this test:http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm) came out first time as entp but then intp (done sometime later reading everything literally and trying to keep a clear head against my habits of reading hidden meanings into words).

among the possible ideas(wish i had a better word for this)
    entp going through an intp phase
    intp mistyped as entp (i find myself reading something and then being biased by it IE: reading it then it biasing my perception[no idea how to express this])

I'm not exactly social kinda anti-social actually but not incapable of interaction
    i find that under fire (if you'll pardon the phrase) i start trying to lead people if i see things failing or getting stressed
    i find myself just observing watching people noting habits tendencies and trying to figure them out
    i've always been good at reading and did read alot when i was little(until i discovered the wonder boxes known as computers)
    i swear i've had a lifelong love affair with techno, trance and electronic music

all that data and i research and i'm still not 100% sure

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

INTP, and I would know
    5 3 9

A window to the soul

Not sure. I need more info.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8/SX

Since you posted this at 4:22 AM I would definitely conclude you are an NTP.

Sht, 'M mssng a fw vowls on my kyboard!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'll buy you one. Lets spin the wheels of misfortune; the word of the day is INTP
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

kind of an XXXX in that you don't fit any type typically but you're definitely closer to INTP than ENTP.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Not to confuse the issue, but it's pretty common for ENTPs to confuse themselves for INTPs when they aren't completely happy with their lives. People who knew me in high school probably remember me as quiet and shy. If they talked to the people who knew me in uni, they would probably think they were talking about two different people with the same name.

Think of your ideal life. Would you be going out fairly often (assuming you were surrounded by super cool amazing kindred spirits), or would you stay in a lot? Imagine yourself in a group of people where everyone is really super cool. Would you be happiest hanging out with that group, or would you still rather go off into a corner either by yourself or with one other person?

ENTPs are sometimes the most introverted extroverts, mainly because we sometimes feel like we don't fit in. It doesn't mean we don't with everyone else around us understood us better.

I'm not an extreme extrovert, I still need a lot of time to myself and go through hibernation stages, but overall, I'm still an extrovert. I act most like an extrovert when I'm really happy.