• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

do you see me as a feish enfp?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the cognitive process tests say i score highest in ne fi fe and ni and i'm curious if anyone can ever pick that up. like do i seem more fe than other enfps? the one i just took said my fe was higher than my fi.. :/

i know in some people i can see stuff like that...like whatever has high ne and some intps seem like they have high fi also etc etc...know what i mean?

A

Anew Leaf

the cognitive process tests say i score highest in ne fi fe and ni and i'm curious if anyone can ever pick that up. like do i seem more fe than other enfps? the one i just took said my fe was higher than my fi.. :/

i know in some people i can see stuff like that...like whatever has high ne and some intps seem like they have high fi also etc etc...know what i mean?

you're perky and sweet and that can be a kind of ENFP version of Fe. :)

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ya, maybe I've noticed a little Fe in you. BUt ya know, I also get high scores of Fe and Ni.. and Se. Infact, in cog tests i seem to go Ne/Fe/Fi/Ni/Se. So who knows!

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
If by 'fe-ish' you mean that you express concern about others, and are empathetic, then yes. That's who you are, and you should never change it!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
interesting thanks so much! now let's talk about other people too haha anyone else on this site that you notice something like this about?

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I think you do present yourself as more Fe than most ENFPs.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My Fi and Fe scores are always just about equal.

The two are combined so much so within me (and other people I see too) that I don't believe that Fi and Fe are even different functions.

I truly believe this for all F types.

Feelings are just that, feelings.

I see them all as internally derived, even if the stimulus comes from the outside, well, because this is the way it feels.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you do present yourself as more Fe than most ENFPs.

interesting thanks...but do i still read enfp to you? or if it wasn't listed do you think you might think i were enfj?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
your Fi values border on Fe, definitely. you seem like an egalitarian peacemaker - everyone be nice so we can each have room to be our fun, crazy selves. :yes:

but i would not read you as ENFJ over ENFP. everything about you just sings lovely ENFP.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My Fi and Fe scores are always just about equal.

The two are combined so much so within me (and other people I see too) that I don't believe that Fi and Fe are even different functions.

I truly believe this for all F types.

Feelings are just that, feelings.

I see them all as internally derived, even if the stimulus comes from the outside, well, because this is the way it feels.

yeah i know what you mean...i feel similar about ne and ni kind of too but i feel pretty fi...i mean i believe it is my preference but i feel like i weigh both fi and fe and make choices...like as long as it doesn't step on someones individual rights...i might take the fe approach but it's hard to determine which function you're using a lot of the time too so who the hell knows!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
your Fi values border on Fe, definitely. you seem like an egalitarian peacemaker - everyone be nice so we can each have room to be our fun, crazy selves. :yes:

but i would not read you as ENFJ over ENFP. everything about you just sings lovely ENFP.

awesome i think that's exactly right...love that you can see that....enfp mirror people :wubbie:

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
interesting thanks...but do i still read enfp to you? or if it wasn't listed do you think you might think i were enfj?
You'd definitely read ENFP. I can smell Ne a mile away. :D Plus, there's the randomness.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yeah i know what you mean...i feel similar about ne and ni kind of too but i feel pretty fi...i mean i believe it is my preference but i feel like i weigh both fi and fe and make choices...like as long as it doesn't step on someones individual rights...i might take the fe approach but it's hard to determine which function you're using a lot of the time too so who the hell knows!

This whole process you described IS Fe, however, overall, you sort of reek of ENFP, much like how I reek of ISFJ no matter how much I use Fi, or any other function for that matter...

A

Anew Leaf

awesome i think that's exactly right...love that you can see that....enfp mirror people :wubbie:

:) I wouldn't put too much store in those cognitive tests. They can give you an insightful glimpse into yourself, but ultimately it is you yourself who knows you best!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This whole process you described IS Fe, however, overall, you sort of reek of ENFP, much like how I reek of ISFJ no matter how much I use Fi, or any other function for that matter...

yeah i think they're so intertwined i can't speak accurately about either of them separately. i do feel that my preference lies with fi tho whenever i'm in one of those fi/fe threads...that are usually full of infjs and enfps...but i feel like i certainly understand where they are coming from.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You'd definitely read ENFP. I can smell Ne a mile away. :D Plus, there's the randomness.

oh cool..yeah i feel like i can too. we can smell our own kind! how alien like is that!? but it's true!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yeah i think they're so intertwined i can't speak accurately about either of them separately. i do feel that my preference lies with fi tho whenever i'm in one of those fi/fe threads...that are usually full of infjs and enfps...but i feel like i certainly understand where they are coming from.

I know what you mean.

If you don't mind, tell me about the Ni and Ne thing you said earlier please. I am most curious about this.