User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

like their phrasing n such? if so not crazy nope...i totally get it but i really don't even sound a tiny bit infj from where i'm sitting. they're all thoughtful and eloquent with their finely painted strokes and i'm all splat...how ya like that! or...something...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

lol ya I seriously didn't take enough time :p i do it more based on sound though . . .

No, not really. I've never thought that.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    and @Kasper...whaaat? you think i'm a fe user of some sort too? wth is going on here.
    I'm not going so far to question your ENFPness, not really, you type yourself however you feel best... I just find you coming across as having something different to other ENFPs to me. My interaction with ENFPs tends to be limited to admiration for their approach to life mixed with something that causes a barrier, even clash for me. Not with you. I find you highly personable.

[Non-LadyX yet awesome ENFPs who read this: I still heart you!]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    I'm not going so far to question your ENFPness, not really, you type yourself however you feel best... I just find you coming across as having something different to other ENFPs to me. My interaction with ENFPs tends to be limited to admiration for their approach to life mixed with something that causes a barrier, even clash for me. Not with you. I find you highly personable.

[Non-LadyX yet awesome ENFPs who read this: I still heart you!]
    thanks so much for that...really...i often feel like i come across very impersonal...distant and unengaging...because it's just text on a screen and i often don't get into very personal, private discussions like i do in person.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Glycerine

Your posting style seems very ENFP. It's very lax with a hint of random and a stream of consciousness feel to it. It's very conversational.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

You come across fairly ENFP to me... Have you considered ENFJ though? (sorry, haven't read the whole thread in case this has been thrashed out already!)
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Your post style is actually more of what I had originally imagined an ENFP would post. That was before I was introduced to the 'wall of text' variant. I don't engage with people online as much as others, the text thing doesn't feel very real to me. I'm warming up to it, though.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

@Glycerine...thanks...i feel very enfp...but it's interesting when others allude to the idea that maybe i'm an s'ish one or say that i come across differently in some other way...maybe it's because i'm older and less inclined than i used to be to want to suck the brains of everyone i come across...know what i mean?
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Your post style is actually more of what I had originally imagined an ENFP would post. That was before I was introduced to the 'wall of text' variant. I don't engage with people online as much as others, the text thing doesn't feel very real to me. I'm warming up to it, though.
    yes yes maybe that does have something to do with it...maybe many of these other wall of text peeps are much more used to foruming n such...this is the only forum i've been really active on...not the only i've posted on but..yeah the fact that everything is public and it never disappears bugs me...i think my interaction style in person is very intimate and personal but i can't really do that here so i keep it short.
    -Jim Morrison