User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oooh that's an interesting spin...i'd love to hear more about that.
    Feeling is the process that makes conscious value judgments. The more extroverted, the higher the percentage of premises from the current environment are factored in. The more introverted, the more premises from the user's current internal mental state are factored in. Since everyone uses premises from both, it makes more sense to think of the introversion or extroversion of a function as a spectrum instead of defining separate subfunctions.

An "Fe user" sacrifices their internal ideas for external relevance and an "Fi user" sacrifices external relevance for internal ideas. But no one leans entirely in one direction. This is why FJs are more concerned with appropriateness, but also why it seems there is often so much overlap.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yes makes sense so we're all just like this.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Those tests are crap. I'm pretty damn sure you're Ne/Fi.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh i am too...this thread wasn't really about that even tho the placement of it might have seen as such but no just wondering if the fe was obvious to anyone.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yes makes sense so we're all just like this.
    Shameless self-plug: check out the type calculator in my signature for my interpretation of type from functions.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

awesome i will thanks!

i feel like i have seen that before...maybe you showed me once already? anyway i like it .
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think if your Fi values happen to overlap with a lot of 'social' values, it's likely you might seem more Fe than other Fi-users.

Most feelers seem score quite high on both Fe and Fi, and most thinkers seem to score quite high on both Te and Ti, so there must be something wrong with the questions
    4w5 sp/sx EII

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    I think if your Fi values happen to overlap with a lot of 'social' values, it's likely you might seem more Fe than other Fi-users.

Most feelers seem score quite high on both Fe and Fi, and most thinkers seem to score quite high on both Te and Ti, so there must be something wrong with the questions
    Yeah I have some Fe social values like how I say "please" "thank you" "sorry" and follow certain social formalities IRL.

But according to Beebe ENFPs have Fe as the "critical parent" so they tend to lecture other people about not getting along with other people, like their Fe takes a kind of negative form when projected on to other people, LIKE WHY AREN'T YOU RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF OUR GROUP.

ExFP's will authoritatively chastize those perceived as disrupting social harmony (and end up disrupting it themselves), and will reference standards imposed upon themselves:
    •I'M the authority on ethics. You're displaying bad social behavior [I go against external values when they conflict my internal standard, yet my conscience bothers me about this, and I project it at you].

So in that sense I recognize Fe in myself.

But when it comes down to it your basic morality is motivated by Fi or Fe, they're not so much as "doing things" but more like a "world view." And that's how you can tell if you have Fe or Fi, your basic world view on ethics and how they should be formed.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I see you as an ENFP with good use of Fe. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I see you as an ENFP with good use of Fe. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
    sucks that ENFPs have Fi not Fe