• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

do you see me as a feish enfp?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No I generally feel stepped on my toes by you like its usual for me with Fi people.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know what you mean.

If you don't mind, tell me about the Ni and Ne thing you said earlier please. I am most curious about this.
really hard for me to explain also but with intuition it's just ideas that come from various connections and the ne i can feel...i mean it's like a tornado in my brain but the ni...just is...sometimes you just know something and don't know why and aren't really aware of any connections....it's just a feeling...but...maybe since i use both they're also just all intertwined and i don't know where it's coming from.

or maybe i just need to educate myself a lot more on the different processes.

No I generally feel stepped on my toes by you like its usual for me with Fi people.
:girlfight:

no really...really?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yea but its a problem of mine. I have a huge ego and I like it to be noticed and slimed on as often as possible. Fi users are kinda oblivious to do such things and if they still do it's most often learned behaviour. This no problem of yours, just dont be mad at me when I flip at you, like in the post above :/

A

Anew Leaf

really hard for me to explain also but with intuition it's just ideas that come from various connections and the ne i can feel...i mean it's like a tornado in my brain but the ni...just is...sometimes you just know something and don't know why and aren't really aware of any connections....it's just a feeling...but...maybe since i use both they're also just all intertwined and i don't know where it's coming from.

or maybe i just need to educate myself a lot more on the different processes.

Good explanation! That's how I feel too with Ne versus Ni. Ne is my idea generator, and every now and again Ni will stumble into the house, pluck a seemingly random out of the pile of cards and say "put your money on this pony."

redacted

Instead of describing it as an Fe heavy Fi user, I just think of it as feeling closer to the middle of the i/e spectrum. i or e is a mentality; Feeling is the function.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yea but its a problem of mine. I have a huge ego and I like it to be noticed and slimed on as often as possible. Fi users are kinda oblivious to do such things and if they still do it's most often learned behaviour. This no problem of yours, just dont be mad at me when I flip at you, like in the post above :/
slimed upon? wait...whaat? like you don't get enough attention from us? or we aren't bothered by your attention whoring ways? or you hope to stir us up and piss us off for fun but were impervious to your teasing ways? seriously...i don't get it! haha it's interesting to me tho explain please. :)
Good explanation! That's how I feel too with Ne versus Ni. Ne is my idea generator, and every now and again Ni will stumble into the house, pluck a seemingly random out of the pile of cards and say "put your money on this pony."
totally! yep and i am not even sure i grasp ni all that well but i know it's there.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Instead of describing it as an Fe heavy Fi user, I just think of it as feeling closer to the middle of the i/e spectrum. i or e is a mentality; Feeling is the function.

oooh that's an interesting spin...i'd love to hear more about that.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
slimed upon? wait...whaat? like you don't get enough attention from us? or we aren't bothered by your attention whoring ways? or you hope to stir us up and piss us off for fun but were impervious to your teasing ways? seriously...i don't get it! haha it's interesting to me tho explain please. :)

forget it, I knew this would be a waste of time

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
see there...i have no idea if you're joking...seriously not a clue. i wasn't trying to be shitty just there i was seriously curious. are you saying fi people offend your fe?

redacted

oooh that's an interesting spin...i'd love to hear more about that.

Feeling is the process that makes conscious value judgments. The more extroverted, the higher the percentage of premises from the current environment are factored in. The more introverted, the more premises from the user's current internal mental state are factored in. Since everyone uses premises from both, it makes more sense to think of the introversion or extroversion of a function as a spectrum instead of defining separate subfunctions.

An "Fe user" sacrifices their internal ideas for external relevance and an "Fi user" sacrifices external relevance for internal ideas. But no one leans entirely in one direction. This is why FJs are more concerned with appropriateness, but also why it seems there is often so much overlap.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes makes sense so we're all just like this.
equalizer-1280x1024.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Those tests are crap. I'm pretty damn sure you're Ne/Fi.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh i am too...this thread wasn't really about that even tho the placement of it might have seen as such but no just wondering if the fe was obvious to anyone.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
awesome i will thanks!

i feel like i have seen that before...maybe you showed me once already? anyway i like it . :)

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think if your Fi values happen to overlap with a lot of 'social' values, it's likely you might seem more Fe than other Fi-users.

Most feelers seem score quite high on both Fe and Fi, and most thinkers seem to score quite high on both Te and Ti, so there must be something wrong with the questions :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think if your Fi values happen to overlap with a lot of 'social' values, it's likely you might seem more Fe than other Fi-users.

Most feelers seem score quite high on both Fe and Fi, and most thinkers seem to score quite high on both Te and Ti, so there must be something wrong with the questions :)

Yeah I have some Fe social values like how I say "please" "thank you" "sorry" and follow certain social formalities IRL.

But according to Beebe ENFPs have Fe as the "critical parent" so they tend to lecture other people about not getting along with other people, like their Fe takes a kind of negative form when projected on to other people, LIKE WHY AREN'T YOU RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF OUR GROUP.

ExFP's will authoritatively chastize those perceived as disrupting social harmony (and end up disrupting it themselves), and will reference standards imposed upon themselves:
•I'M the authority on ethics. You're displaying bad social behavior [I go against external values when they conflict my internal standard, yet my conscience bothers me about this, and I project it at you].

So in that sense I recognize Fe in myself.

But when it comes down to it your basic morality is motivated by Fi or Fe, they're not so much as "doing things" but more like a "world view." And that's how you can tell if you have Fe or Fi, your basic world view on ethics and how they should be formed.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I see you as an ENFP with good use of Fe. Not that there's anything wrong with that!