User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I think you do present yourself as more Fe than most ENFPs.
    interesting thanks...but do i still read enfp to you? or if it wasn't listed do you think you might think i were enfj?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

your Fi values border on Fe, definitely. you seem like an egalitarian peacemaker - everyone be nice so we can each have room to be our fun, crazy selves.

but i would not read you as ENFJ over ENFP. everything about you just sings lovely ENFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    My Fi and Fe scores are always just about equal.

The two are combined so much so within me (and other people I see too) that I don't believe that Fi and Fe are even different functions.

I truly believe this for all F types.

Feelings are just that, feelings.

I see them all as internally derived, even if the stimulus comes from the outside, well, because this is the way it feels.
    yeah i know what you mean...i feel similar about ne and ni kind of too but i feel pretty fi...i mean i believe it is my preference but i feel like i weigh both fi and fe and make choices...like as long as it doesn't step on someones individual rights...i might take the fe approach but it's hard to determine which function you're using a lot of the time too so who the hell knows!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    your Fi values border on Fe, definitely. you seem like an egalitarian peacemaker - everyone be nice so we can each have room to be our fun, crazy selves.

but i would not read you as ENFJ over ENFP. everything about you just sings lovely ENFP.
    awesome i think that's exactly right...love that you can see that....enfp mirror people
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    interesting thanks...but do i still read enfp to you? or if it wasn't listed do you think you might think i were enfj?
    You'd definitely read ENFP. I can smell Ne a mile away. Plus, there's the randomness.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

yeah i know what you mean...i feel similar about ne and ni kind of too but i feel pretty fi...i mean i believe it is my preference but i feel like i weigh both fi and fe and make choices...like as long as it doesn't step on someones individual rights...i might take the fe approach but it's hard to determine which function you're using a lot of the time too so who the hell knows!
    This whole process you described IS Fe, however, overall, you sort of reek of ENFP, much like how I reek of ISFJ no matter how much I use Fi, or any other function for that matter...

Anew Leaf

awesome i think that's exactly right...love that you can see that....enfp mirror people
    I wouldn't put too much store in those cognitive tests. They can give you an insightful glimpse into yourself, but ultimately it is you yourself who knows you best!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    This whole process you described IS Fe, however, overall, you sort of reek of ENFP, much like how I reek of ISFJ no matter how much I use Fi, or any other function for that matter...
    yeah i think they're so intertwined i can't speak accurately about either of them separately. i do feel that my preference lies with fi tho whenever i'm in one of those fi/fe threads...that are usually full of infjs and enfps...but i feel like i certainly understand where they are coming from.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    You'd definitely read ENFP. I can smell Ne a mile away. Plus, there's the randomness.
    oh cool..yeah i feel like i can too. we can smell our own kind! how alien like is that!? but it's true!
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

yeah i think they're so intertwined i can't speak accurately about either of them separately. i do feel that my preference lies with fi tho whenever i'm in one of those fi/fe threads...that are usually full of infjs and enfps...but i feel like i certainly understand where they are coming from.
    I know what you mean.

If you don't mind, tell me about the Ni and Ne thing you said earlier please. I am most curious about this.