• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

help me find my type please

rflx

Hello to everyone this is my first post here.I only became obsessed with my type after i started playing a video game name w.o.w,because i wished to know what class suits my personality best.Not only that i did countless tests ,mbti,sloan,eneagram,you name it,i never was fully convinced that`s who i am.
Two days ago i found the a test which described me pretty well,but was no mbti.So i wish to know with what ,would that description relate in mbti (estj estp etc).
Wall of text incoming an excuse my bad english:

first test:

Global 5: sloan SLOEI; sloan+ s|l|oxi; primary Limbic; S(56%)L(58%)O(54%)E(52%)I(54%)

Limbic:

easily hurt, does not keep emotions under control, envious, quick tempered, can't do anything when they don't feel good, emotional, bitter, attracted to things associated with sadness, has love/hate relationships with most things, sabotages self, more doubt than belief, thinks the world is a dangerous place, searches for identity, fears having no identity, suspicious of others, more past than future, desires security and support, fears being without guidance, familiar with the role of victim, hypersensitive, defensive, dependent on the support and nurturance of others, more feeling than doing, dislikes change, more likely to want a tattoo, can be hurtful, prefers to stick with things they know, wants to feel loved, fears being unwanted or unworthy of love, wants to enhance their self esteem, more likely to have taken anti depressants, prefers instant gratification, has trouble speaking when emotional.

SLOEI:

demanding, controlling, aggressive, retaliatory, does not forgive easily, opinionated, domineering, does not accept what others say, believes that appearances are important, likes to be the center of attention, not patient with people who annoy them, easily annoyed, quick to judge others, preoccupied with self, show off, feels you have to be tough on people to get things done, prone to addiction, not good at sports, frequently pursues impressive achievements, takes charge, competitive, frustrated and angry when people don't live up to expectations, not on good terms with everyone, second place rarely feels good enough to them, antagonistic, able to stand up for self, acts superior to others, hard to satisfy, bothered by disorder, impatient, becomes aggressive when they feel hurt, decisive, abrupt, impulsive, more dominant than submissive, finishes most things they start, desires some level of fame in their community, unable to control cravings, acts out frustrations on others, easily frustrated, can become overwhelmed by events, does not readily admit mistakes, moody, not very religious.

except the not good at sports part,which i`m very good at,also i hate to loose,i mostly think no one is above me,and if they can do something so can i,i hate being ordered to do something,and i also always seek to get even atleast,if i been wronged,i hate to be humiliated the most,and my greatest fear is that people laugh at me behind my back.
If i am hurt i do tend to get aggresive and i get blinded by rage whenever i fight(physically).I tend to keep my emotions in check,that`s why many saw me as heartless ,or cold,but the truth is many times i am on the verge to explode but i just restrain myself so i look like the calmest man,even when i`m furious.
I wanna take decisions with my head but mostly i take them with what i feel at the moment,i`m very indecisive i pick and pick trying to get the best deal from what i got to choose from,and whatever i pick,i feel like i should`ve picked the other thing.
I wanna quit my bad habbits,but can`t,always saying i`m gonna start quiting cigarettes tomorrow and end up smoking one.This is the deal with everything including cookies or something i want:).
I love sports,i`m good at them and i was somewhant a bufoon/jock in highschool,altho i nevertreated people who weren`t popular bad like you see in the movies,except making harmless fun.I just wanted to shine and be respected.
I sometimes make future plans,and in games(world of warcraft) ,when i play arena,i always lay down a fast strategy.
When i learn i like to make somekind of sketches of the actual material,who is more logic,than actual learning as it is.
Sometimes when my friends are hurt i like to comfort them and make some joke or show them a good time so they can pass the problem.,but not always i am not sympathetic with everyone.
I like to be objective when i can,i tend to find mistakles and flaws very fast.And the thing i hate most,i always spot little details like for example someone has a little spot somewhere i somehow manage to see it immediatly.
If something made me upset i tend to forgive ,but never forget,and at the right time remind the person that wronged me that he did.I tend to hold grudges.
I tend to be cautious,and i want to know most of the time what i`m getting into.I follow a possible sequence of event that might come after i do a certain thing.I tend to be lazy.

the second test:

Mostly your emotions are on an even keel and you do not get depressed easily, however you experience panic,confusion and helpessness when under preasure or stress.You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups.You are not interested in the arts and do not display aesthetic sensitivity.You are mostly a compassionate person,however you prefer to make objective judgements when possible,however you are not adverse to confrontation and will sometimes even intimidate others to get your own way. You are a reasonably organized person and like to have a certain amount of routine in your life.

Neuroticism:

You feel tense, jittery, and nervous and often feel like something dangerous is about to happen. You may be afraid of specific situations or be just generally fearful. You feel enraged when things do not go your way. You are sensitive about being treated fairly and feel resentful and bitter if you think you are being cheated. Mostly your emotions are on an even keel and you do not get depressed easily. You are sensitive about what others think of you. Your concern about rejection and ridicule cause you to feel shy and uncomfortable around others. You are easily embarrassed and often feel ashamed. Your fears that others will criticize or make fun of you are exaggerated and unrealistic, but your awkwardness and discomfort may make these fears a self-fulfilling prophecy. You tend to prefer short-term pleasures and rewards over long-term consequences. You experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress.

Extraversion:

You generally make friends easily enough although you mostly don't go out of your way to demonstrate positive feelings toward others. You find the company of others pleasantly stimulating and rewarding, and you enjoy the excitement that crowds provide. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You lead a moderately paced life. You like some energetic activities, but also like to relax and take it easy. You enjoy some excitment and risk taking in your life. You have a generally cheerful disposition.

Openness to Experience:

You prefer facts over fantasy and are more interested in what is happening in the real word. You are not interested in the arts and do not display aesthetic sensitivity. You tend not to express your emotions openly and are sometimes not even aware of your own feelings. You prefer familiar routines and for things to stay the same. You can tend to feel uncomfortable with change. You prefer dealing with either people or things rather than ideas. You regard intellectual exercises as a waste of your time. You like the security of tradition, but sometimes have a desire to bend the rules and challenge conventional thinking.

Agreeableness:

You mostly assume that people are honest and fair, however you are wary and hold back from trusting people completely. You believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself. You do not particularly like helping other people. Requests for help feel like an imposition on your time. You are not adverse to confrontation and will sometimes even intimidate others to get your own way. You feel superior to those around you and sometimes tend to be seen as arrogant by other people. You are mostly a compassionate person, however you prefer to make objective judgments when possible.

Conscientiousness:

Often you do not feel effective, and may have a sense that you are not in control of your life. You are a reasonably organized person and like to have a certain amount of routine in your life. You find contracts, rules, and regulations overly confining and are sometimes seen as unreliable or even irresponsible by others. You are content to get by with a minimal amount of work, and might be seen by others as lazy. You find yourself procrastinating and show poor follow-through on tasks. Often you fail to complete tasks - even tasks that you want very much to complete. You are not an overly cautious person. You will think about alternatives and consequences but make up your mind fairly quickly.

That`s it ladies and gentlemen,i hope you can try to read this wall of text which i appologize for,annd skip my bad grammar (which i also appologize for) and give me a type,because most of the test said estp/estj/esfj/entj.
Thank you for taking your time to read this and for the help.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of those options, ESTP. Based on nothing else than your sloppy writing. :p

rflx

hehe,yeah,i know i warned you that it will be a difficult read.But don`t be quick to judge it from those options and my writing.If u read all that wall you`ll see more facts.I know is much to ask to read that blinding text.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright so I read it and definetely could see ESTP as a fitting type. And a social 7w8 or 8w7 on the enneagram maybe, idk.

rflx

I tend to agree but ,i tend to make plans alot,i don`t like to leave things open or flexible,i want them decided,so i guess estj then matbe?Damn this is hard...

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
at first I was thinking more S too but I actually think ENTP now. I would say you are an ENTP. :)