• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which IxxP am I?

xpersephonex

Heres some info:
My enneagram is either 4w5 or 5w4
My sense of humor is sarcastic, dark and insensitive in RL
I am very sensitive to criticism, avoidant and anxious
I get along best with IxxPs, INFJs, ENFPs, and sometimes ISTJs. Clash the most with ESFPs and ESTJs.
My talents lie in visual art
I like reading and have many journals filled with theories.
I prize knowledge almost above all.
I have a high I.Q but I’m always beating myself up for not being smart enough.
I like the horror, sci-fi and romance genres best
I have strong empathy but I find it difficult to attach myself to people. I was very clingy as a child and adolescent.
I’m female and 19, if that helps at all…

What do you think?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd say one of the INxP types.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Feels infp.

I can hardly imagine an intp being over-achieving regarding his IQ or being intrested in the age of lyrical romanticism. Plus the thing about strong empathy, definitly not ntp :)

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP 5w4. Empathy is not related to T vs F, empathy is the capacity to know what others are feeling. The Thinking and Feeling functions describe how you make decisions, whether that be from moral grounds or logical grounds. difficulty in growing attached to people is typical of E5.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The only one I can say with certainty is INxP. I would need more information to fully determine whether you rely more on Fi or Ti.

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Heres some info:
My enneagram is either 4w5 or 5w4
My sense of humor is sarcastic, dark and insensitive in RL
I am very sensitive to criticism, avoidant and anxious
I get along best with IxxPs, INFJs, ENFPs, and sometimes ISTJs. Clash the most with ESFPs and ESTJs.
My talents lie in visual art
I like reading and have many journals filled with theories.
I prize knowledge almost above all.
I have a high I.Q but I’m always beating myself up for not being smart enough.
I like the horror, sci-fi and romance genres best
I have strong empathy but I find it difficult to attach myself to people. I was very clingy as a child and adolescent.
I’m female and 19, if that helps at all…

What do you think?

Oh, I'm female and 19 too. :)

You seem INFP or INTP...
Sarcasm, sensitive to criticism, anxious, like theories, prize knowledge, horror and sci-fi, empathic and clingy... I see a little of myself in these... I guess INFPs are more clingy than INTPs, but I'm not so sure...

xpersephonex

I forgot about this thread... yeah, I really don't identify with the NT image overall. I'm going to settle with INFP for now :)