• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My answers to Limit's questionnaire

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmmm... I get what you're getting at, but why w2 and not w9? Despite my politeness, I'm not that much of an interpersonal guy... ^_^'
Like I said before, I don't really see type 2 as necessarily implying social-butterfly-type qualities. It's more about how you interact with people, when you choose to do so. But based on what everyone else said, you could have a 9 wing. It depends on whether your need to be accommodating comes from a need to be loved (type 2) or a need for your environment to be harmonious (type 9).

But after everything you and KOD have talked about, I might agree that you're a 9w1 (with your 1 wing being pretty prominent). Although I relate to the leisure time thing, too :D I go to a really, really difficult university, and, although I may seem like a workaholic at first glance, I get pretty damn protective of my leisure time. Probably because I firmly believe in freeing myself from my work; I don't want my life to be defined by schoolwork. I need something to keep me from becoming a machine, you know? Outlets, hobbies. Something to make me happy.
Maybe that's my 7 integration? :thinking:

Let's see... I get stuck inside my shell, become more impatient and critical and, when physically tired, I kinda feel like collapsing right there on the sidewalk. My sleep cycles also get kinda funky.
:yes: Sounds like the IxFJs I know. They can get really snippy, too, and really, really bogged down in unnecessary details (from bad Te, probably). What you said about finickyness and avoiding rollercoasters reminded me a lot of the INFJs I know. Those guys never forgive and never forget! :laugh:
On SimulatedWorld's profiles...
This reinforces your being an INFJ, to me. What you said regarding the INFP profile showed a lack of Ne, in my opinion. And the fact that you said that you're not much of a detail person makes you seem much more Ni than Si; I can't think of a single INFJ, of all the ones I know, who is a detail person. They get bogged down in them sometimes, but that's just because little details stress them out.

So I'm gonna say you're INFJ, 9w1 :)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Thanks, EJCC! Funny thing, sleuthiness said the same thing in another thread. :)

I apologize if I keep making this thing longer and longer - my first type thread pretty much stagnated because of that - but it's just, while I'd like very much to figure out my type, I'm averse to typing myself as something that seems at odds with my character... And, while I do realize that there is much variation among a single type, there is always that one thing that seems like an elephant in the living room, the one thing that never seems to click; from that observation, I then imagine, Perhaps there is something I am misunderstanding about this type! I can take this opportunity to expand my knowledge of MBTI/Enneagram types! Still, I'm aware that I'm hogging the spotlight. Sorry. :blushing:

In this case, it's the Nine's easygoing, stress-free nature... I have a lot of problems with anxiety and "what if?"s, and it often paralyzes me and makes me a big procrastinator... I also have had some problems with depression in the not-so-distant past that still haunt me today, which seems at odds with the essence of Type Nine... :thinking:

Also, can one be an INFJ if one is pretty clueless when it comes to giving advice? I'm not much of a mentor... See answer #3 in my questionnaire.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You'd think INFJ would be like INTJ and know when they know something, and give advice in that manner.

I can take this opportunity to expand my knowledge of MBTI/Enneagram types!

That's exactly what you should do, there's no certainty that anything in this whole thread is true until you eventually come to realize exactly how you function, which doesn't come easily, particular if you are a 9, who often don't assert their identities, and as such have trouble seeing them. Each type can't really be described in a couple hundred words either, it will take a long time to get to understand each type fully.

I'm aware that I'm hogging the spotlight. sorry.

I've felt the same way before. Don't worry, you're worth it. Besides, isn't this the whole purpose of a forum?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Would you say I might be either an IxFJ with good Fi or an IxFP with good Fe?

If so, can I become an ambassador from Fe-land/Fi-tonia? :smile:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Would you say I might be either an IxFJ with good Fi or an IxFP with good Fe?

If so, can I become an ambassador from Fe-land/Fi-tonia? :smile:

I would say it's easier to decide whether you're a P or a J than it is to decide whether you're Fi or Fe, and to me, you seem more like a P than a J. You will always have a bit of Fi and a bit of Fe, but one will clearly dominate (by a long way if it's your dominant).

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Assuming the existence of tritypes (sorry, KOD and Speed), I'd say the possibilities for each center are as follows:

Head: 5w4 or 6w5
Gut: 9w1, 1w9 or 1w2
Heart: 2w1 or 4w5

Your thoughts?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
1. What are 5 key qualities about you, and what is each of their direct opposites?

I can finish the job thats five qualities

2. Now explain why each of the opposites COULD be you and why it might be GOOD to be that opposite characteristic. Own them even if they are negative traits.
Example: “I am nice. The opposite of that would be cruel. I guess I can be cruel because I never tip waiters. Tipping waiters encourages them to stay at these jobs ‘….’”

What opposites, when were they introduced, did I miss something ? I never tip waiters except they are my girlfriend and I want to flirt with her

3. What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?

5 year olds dont ask for the purpose of life, if they nevertheless would I'd say: the purpose of life is to go to kindergarten in the mornings.

4. What type of advice would you give that same child on how to survive in this world?

Dont get killed.

5. If you were told you only had one year to live from today, and it was 100% guaranteed that you would die exactly 1 year from now, what would you do in that year?

Note: Your health will be fine all the way up to the end.

Break the masturbation world record

6. Why aren't you doing this now?

I was charged not too masturbate within 100 meters of the girl I am chasing atm.

7. What do you really want in your truest self?

Fish. I love fish but my gf hates it. I really have to tell her that I ffs love fish !

8. What have you substituted/settled for compared to what you really want?

I never settle for less

9. What are your defense mechanisms?

Aggression is the best defense

10. What are some good habits that are needed for living a healthy adult life?

Good habits are for morons, rather ask what are some bad habits. Adultry when overdone can even harm the most adult adult.

11. What are you like in relaxed and non-threatening situations?

Thats private only between me and apple pie.

12. What does your heart feel like it needs and wants?

My heart wants blood, gore and dead people. I hate my heart.

13. What condition is your heart in right now?

I covered it in 2 litres of whiskey, now its beating for its life !

14. What does your head say it needs and wants?

Thats a trick question, cause if my head would talk it would actually be me talking right ?

15. What condition is your mind in right now?

Pretty chill, could kill 3 or 4 zombies but pretty chill.

16. What does your body say it needs and wants?

Thats private I told you

17. What is the condition of your body right now?

Refer to question 16

18. Which do you trust the most in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?

I dunno they all have their non-moments

19. Which do you trust the least in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?

I dunno they all have their moments

20. What is your predominant fault?

I have no faults, I am perfect. Ok I have some little anger management issues, but judged from a mind perspective I am perfect.

21. Think of a time when you felt at ease and connected to yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?

you're an ass, you knew exactly I never had such a time ! shi*****

22. Think of a time when you felt anxious and disconnected from yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?

You mean what am I thinking right now ?

23. What is an addiction or urge that seems to drive you as almost as if you’re not in control? Almost like an alien force that drives or pushes you down.

I am always in total control of my addictions

24. What things do you feel you cannot do because they might jeopardize your survival?

hehehehehehehehehhehe hihihihihihihihi

25. What do you need in your life to face your fears?

First of all a life with fears

26. What is your own personal mission statement?

Never do a questionaire written by fluffy types

-------------

Now what's my prize ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
sorry, I didnt know that different opinions aint accepted here

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
not important, believe in your world and be happy with it :)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Head: 5w4 or 6w5
Gut: 9w1, 1w9 or 1w2
Heart: 2w1 or 4w5

Your thoughts?

I think 6 for head, you always seemed more like the anxious, diligent, and loyal type, rather than the ultra cerebral anaylticalness of 5. Heart, probably 2, you definitely one of the most altruistic and pleasent people I've eve met. Gut is a toughy, I still can't decide on any of them.

Also, I think Entropie may be drunk or something :laugh:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think 6 for head, you always seemed more like the anxious, diligent, and loyal type, rather than the ultra cerebral anaylticalness of 5. Heart, probably 2, you definitely one of the most altruistic and pleasent people I've eve met. Gut is a toughy, I still can't decide on any of them.

Also, I think Entropie may be drunk or something :laugh:

if trifix does exist, Viridians is most certainly 9, 2 and 6 in some order :yes:

Nicodemus

not important, believe in your world and be happy with it :)
This is not Limit's questionnaire thread but Viridian's type-me thread in which he used Limit's questionnaire (as have others in their threads).

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Probably true :yes: although the order is what can get most confusing :confused:

if trifix does exist, Viridians is most certainly 9, 2 and 6 in some order :yes:

Thanks, guys! :D I think that fits pretty nicely, though I do relate quite a bit to the One's detached self-criticism. I probably thought I was a 5w4 due to being quiet, shy and having been considered "the smart kid" in school. :yes:

This is not Limit's questionnaire thread but Viridian's type-me thread in which he used Limit's questionnaire (as have others in their threads).

Ah, so that's what happened. Excellent deduction, Nic! :)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks, guys! :D I think that fits pretty nicely, though I do relate quite a bit to the One's detached self-criticism. I probably thought I was a 5w4 due to being quiet, shy and having been considered "the smart kid" in school. :yes:

You're welcome :) 6's can easily be quiet, shy, and 'the smart kid' in school; what seperates them from 5 is where they derive their sense of strength; 5's look inward to themselves for autonomy, valuing knowledge and self efficiency to become more adept in the world; 6's look outward for a group, system, or any other social body or construct that can offer them both security and trust.