User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

INFP 9. I'm surprised at how all over the place the typings have been in this thread so far, you're a total 9, it's clear even by just looking at your avatar and username. INFP is pretty obvious, particularly after the last few posts.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    INFP 9. I'm surprised at how all over the place the typings have been in this thread so far, you're a total 9, it's clear even by just looking at your avatar and username. INFP is pretty obvious, particularly after the last few posts.
    Thanks for the input, KoD! Though I'm less like a Buddhist Monk and more like a Woody Allen character with a touch of Jimmy Olsen and Eeyore.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Also, Marmie Dearest... You said I sounded like someone with a strong Thinking function. Would you mind telling me why you thought that? I'm just curious.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Tell us about your Si and Ne (if you can). I think you show both Fe and Fi so it would help to do this.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Tell us about your Si and Ne (if you can). I think you show both Fe and Fi so it would help to do this.
    Hmmm, let's see...

Si - On one hand, excessive routine can make me feel pretty bored; on the other hand, I really like my "personalized" routines, like leaving my clothes ready for when I wake up in the morning and checking certain websites on certain days. My ISFx mom can get pretty exasperated with my "homebound-ness" - I dislike travelling for long periods of time, and I frequently miss my "den" (i. e. room). I don't complain about it as much as my dad (ESFJ) and my brother (xSTJ?), but I can kind of "zone out" and get a bit robotic after a while when we're taking a stroll (which we do every day everywhere we travel, since we didn't buy plane tickets or drive for six hours to get copped up in our rooms ). I like doing this sequentially (like reading a book before watching the movie adaptation). I, however, kind of distrust my memory (thank you, memo board and calendar, for doing my brain's job! ) and my ability to hold a lot of information in my noggin (I'm reading a few manga series simultaneously, and decided I won't add another to the bunch until after I reach a somewhat arbitrary milestone).

Ne - I get kind of spacey sometimes, and I sometimes ask questions that seem to come out of nowhere. I have several tabs open on my PC, jumping from movie reviews to blogs about cake. On a negative note, I often jump to conclusions when it comes to assuming others' opinions of me ("They think I'm dorky and alienated..."), which contributes to my isolation issues, and I sometimes, when distressed, imagine worst-case scenarios and have pretty loony fantasies. I think Ne features quite a bit on my sense of humor, which can be random and a bit morbid sometimes.

Does that help, Giggly?

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Not really but it was fun to read.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Not really but it was fun to read.
    Aw, peas. Back to the drawing board.

By the way, King, would you mind elaborating on your INFP 9 theory? You said you saw INFP in my posts and 9 in my username and avatar...

MBTI
    IsFJ

As an aside, does anyone have a hunch on my E-type stacking?

An INFJ friend of mine, whom you remind me of, is often asked whether he is gay. I have wondered whether you are - mostly, I guess, because you are so overly kind and benign toward everyone. It seems to be common among INF men.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    An INFJ friend of mine, whom you remind me of, is often asked whether he is gay. I have wondered whether you are - mostly, I guess, because you are so overly kind and benign toward everyone. It seems to be common among INF men.
    INFJs are much more directing than Viridian. they may look like ISFJs on the outside, but they're plotting, calculating, visionary Ni/Ti on the inside.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire