User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Right now I'm donning braces, which, combined with my Bronson Pinchot accent, ensures that no one understands me if I speak English... I intend to do that one day, though, and put it in the video thread at the Bonfire.

:P I look forward to the video, but lol y'know you don't have to speak in english :P You could do the video in Portuguese, and add english captions/subtitles, and we all would get to learn a little portuguese which would be cool! in addition to typing you though to ease your nerves about the entire thing, most people on here wouldn't care IME, or even watch it for that matter :P but maybe it's more of an individual thing :P

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Why? Don't they have Si as a tertiary function?
    Yes, but I'd guess our (talking about INXPs here) weak Si is already working hard to remember at least all the fictional names.
    In what way? I've heard of IxxPs who were pretty organized, and IxxJs who were quite messy...
    I think the need for organization is more of a J trait. We Ps can be organized , but since it's not a need that ranks as high, we tend to be messier.
    If it's any consolation, my ESFJ dad sounds a bit polytheistic, judging by his favorite phrases ("May the gods protect us!"*).
    * My father is neither a Star Trek alien nor Dick Tracy. I swear it sounds less weird in Portuguese.
    How is that in portuguese? ''Que os deuses nos protejam?''
    I think SJs are the most likely to follow their parent's religion. Well, in a way you are kinda following their non religiousness. NFs are more likely to follow some ''New Age'' religion like spiritualism. But, again, those are trends.

I kind of relate to Fe-style smiling, it's a bit of a conscious process - when my worry-wart father asks if I'm okay ("You look so sad!"), I smile and tell him there' nothing wrong. My genuine smiles and laughter often occur a bit "apart" from people, in a way - often as a result of reading something funny on the 'net or having my brain create an amusing picture. It's pretty embarassing when people catch me laughing at some inside joke and want to know what's so funny...
    I think you use Fe then.

(BTW, Rasofy, please don't take my reply as a demanding retort... I just enjoy those discussions. )
    I like figuring people out. Plus, I don't have feelings. Kidding.

I'd like to change my opinion, I'm with Elfboy on that, I think you are an ISFJ. I hope you aren't resisting being typed as a SJ, it may make it harder for you to type yourself properly.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by The_World_As_Will View Post
    lol :P they are too, but the urge is still there, and well that was just an example about the poetry thing, the point was that they broadcast their feelings. :P but I wouldn't get too caught up in the enneagram, personally I'm slowly distancing myself from it but I say use it if you find it useful, also maybe you should do what you recommended to me? The 8 function model by bebe to figure out your type?. I think it might be useful, here's a very good link on it, and i don't see you as an SJ AT ALL! I don't notice you as a dominant Si'er with Aux Fe, I don't see how elfboy can see that, lets accept that 9w1 was accurate, it would be well odd for an ISFJ to be one, I think people are seeing your Fi+Ne as 'sweet and accepting + Loyal". but meh maybe i'm wrong, You should use the bebe model in order to decide but I don't get Si dom from you AT ALL!

nor is Elfboy an INFP, that's utterly LAUGHABLE, he's an ENFP and he needs to admit it!
    I can see Viridian as an ISFP, to be kind of a middle ground between that seeming INFP/ISFJ vibe. It's hard to say with introverted feelers online though. I don't really see J. Seems to be taking things as they come overall.

But I'm not outruling J completely, you, (Viridian), also remind me of Athenian at times. (INFJ.)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I really believe Viridian to be an Fe type.

I could see him as a younger version of a Tinker-ish kind of ISFJ.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah, like I said before, I know about the Beebe model, but the information I've found so far is sketchy...

And ISFJ 9w1s do exist - think, for example, Marge from The Simpsons, Muriel from Courage the Cowardly Dog or Miyuki Takara from Lucky Star.
    JTG1984 is a 9w1 ISFJ, and you are nothing like him.

You seem extremely polite and loyal, like a 2.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post

I see 9w1 for sure with Viridian. (I'm not saying I'm completely positive, but I can definitely see that.) Nines are peaceful and sweet..

(JTG is an exception to that rule...)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Nines are peaceful and sweet..

(JTG is an exception to that rule...)
    He actually is good at being a peacemaker when he's not playing around on forums, he resists fighting and stays calm and quiet.

He's also got an uber-perfectionistic Si/1 streak.

However, he often tests as ISFP on Keirsey-style tests, and I believe that is because he is a 9w1.

Viridian "feels" more like Tinker to me. It's just my perception.

MBTI
    IsFJ

So many replies! I feel so... honored.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Yes, but I'd guess our (talking about INXPs here) weak Si is already working hard to remember at least all the fictional names.
    Well, I have forgotten quite a few of them over the years... I don't watch TV anymore. I wish I could remember more "everyday" stuff, though. Good thing I have a calendar...

I think the need for organization is more of a J trait. We Ps can be organized , but since it's not a need that ranks as high, we tend to be messier.
    I should also mention that I'm kind of a packrat - my drawers are cluttered with old bank reports and newpaper columns and whatnot. Also, my memo board is messy as hell.

How is that in portuguese? ''Que os deuses nos protejam?''
    I think SJs are the most likely to follow their parent's religion. Well, in a way you are kinda following their non religiousness. NFs are more likely to follow some ''New Age'' religion like spiritualism. But, again, those are trends.
    That's exactly what he says. Tertiary Ne is weird, man. I've considered the vague spiritualism thing, but I don't know if I have the patience for meditation.

I'd like to change my opinion, I'm with Elfboy on that, I think you are an ISFJ. I hope you aren't resisting being typed as a SJ, it may make it harder for you to type yourself properly.
    I'm not resisting, I just find it kind of weird, since I'm different in quite a lot of ways from my ESFJ dad, seldom pay attention to the social scene and feel out of synch with my culture...

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I can see Viridian as an ISFP, to be kind of a middle ground between that seeming INFP/ISFJ vibe. It's hard to say with introverted feelers online though. I don't really see J. Seems to be taking things as they come overall.

But I'm not outruling J completely, you, (Viridian), also remind me of Athenian at times. (INFJ.)
    It's a funny thing - I'm often typed here as 6 or 9, both types that are relatively common with both INFPs and ISFJs...

It's funny, yanno - I see quite a few people talking in the forum about Ti in INFJs, but not Ti in ISFJs...

Thank you for your input. You guys are TEH BEST.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It's funny, yanno - I see quite a few people talking in the forum about Ti in INFJs, but not Ti in ISFJs...
    I've seen Ti in ISFJs, often to me it seems coupled with Si in the form of precision, fact checking, etc.

I think Ti development can make an ISFJ seem a bit more xxTP-ish in ways, or at least give them a coolness, reserve, or sense of logic that can sometimes override their Fe.

MBTI
    IsFJ

A 2? That'd be interesting - How many ISFJ 2s have their mother tell the all the time "Honey, you really need to make some friends"? Mind you, though, I was more gregarious a few years ago, so there's that...

Still, FWIW, the thought of child-rearing chills my spine to zero absolute.

I used to type myself as an INTJ, because I figured, "Well, I'm not good at expressing my feelings and don't like several rigid social protocols - I must be a Thinker!".

...I was young, 'kay?