User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Okay, Nic, be honest: is that your way of saying I'm being an attention whore for making this thread so long? I'm earnestly asking.
    No, that is my (apparently ineffective) way of coercing you to make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Your bullying ways would have worked on me.

Viridian, you definitely strike me as enneagram 9w1 but as to MBTI, I really couldn't say.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Ah, well, it was worth a shot, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    Your bullying ways would have worked on me.

Viridian, you definitely strike me as enneagram 9w1 but as to MBTI, I really couldn't say.
    Thanks for the input, senza! Why 9 over 6 or 5, though - that's the million dollar question!

Ah, well, it was worth a shot, bud.
    Ten children had to pay for it with their lives but, yes, I agree.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

The only other option from 9 is 6 imo. It is possible.

Is your perfectionist-ness like... no perfection, lack of care and effort followed by getting started sorting/organizing/making everything right and then just never stopping until it's perfect (potentially engulfing an entire day). Like, I will have my bookshelf in complete disarray and then suddenly out of the blue, I will start rearranging it, sorting the entire lot alphabetically, taking the whole bookcase apart and reassembling it where I want it to be, cleaning it from inside out. It's the opposite of type 3, who can get started but have trouble keeping it going, 9s hesitate to start projects, but when they do, they're all in.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    The only other option from 9 is 6 imo. It is possible.

Is your perfectionist-ness like... no perfection, lack of care and effort followed by getting started sorting/organizing/making everything right and then just never stopping until it's perfect (potentially engulfing an entire day). Like, I will have my bookshelf in complete disarray and then suddenly out of the blue, I will start rearranging it, sorting the entire lot alphabetically, taking the whole bookcase apart and reassembling it where I want it to be, cleaning it from inside out. It's the opposite of type 3, who can get started but have trouble keeping it going, 9s hesitate to start projects, but when they do, they're all in.
    That sounds a bit like me... I can get pretty engrossed when I'm interested in something. I also have some problems with high standards... For example: a few days ago, I passed my driver's test; most people would be happy - I was worried that I might have done a huge mistake the examiner overlooked and thus didn't really earn my license. Sometimes I feel like a little grey cloud... :/

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

That sounds a bit like me... I can get pretty engrossed when I'm interested in something. I also have some problems with high standards... For example: a few days ago, I passed my driver's test; most people would be happy - I was worried that I might have done a huge mistake the examiner overlooked and thus didn't really earn my license. Sometimes I feel like a little grey cloud... :/
    lol

I wonder though whether 6s can be like this or not. If not, then the 9 is strong in this one.
    5 3 9

I am not satisfied with the current state of affairs. Can you give us at least one more letter?

MBTI
    IsFJ

I am not satisfied with the current state of affairs. Can you give us at least one more letter?
    Do I look like Vanna White or something?

Well, if you want to suggest some questions to help differentiate between the types/functions, I'm all for it.

Well, then not.